Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

I Can't Work (Page 2)

blueflames IF-Rockerz
blueflames
blueflames

Joined: 19 January 2010
Posts: 5586

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HoneySuckle

the engagement better be real...i'd like totally lose it if it turns out to be a dream or something

Originally posted by blueflames

I cant study.. my books are spread open bt mind on AsYa only.. pehle mat jao zoya n now the engagement Embarrassed




Asad miyah k dreams are getting too much .. anymore n m sending him to shrink, cux delusionment aint good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HoneySuckle

tabarka Senior Member
tabarka
tabarka

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 249

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HoneySuckle

My manger just wanted an update on some projects and i'm sitting here staring at the spoiler pic of Asad with the ring lol


Originally posted by Nisbahx

Me too for the past week I keep telling myself I will work tomorrow but still havent managed to start! AsYa will end up killing me one day!
same here ...i am in collage and lecutre is over my head...just thinking about asya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HoneySuckle

HoneySuckle Goldie
HoneySuckle
HoneySuckle

Joined: 10 December 2007
Posts: 1159

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
ASYA fever i love it!! no cure hahah

Originally posted by LuvUAsYa

SAME PINCH...LOL Smile  im nt able 2 focus on nythn els xcpt asya!!! man these days thy r gvng thier bst i beilv n ths is d bst phase of d show especially our asya... jst lvng!!
ths is bcmng sooo vry difficlt 2 focus on studies or any othr work!!
ASYA FEVER CHAD GAYA!!LOL LOL
HoneySuckle Goldie
HoneySuckle
HoneySuckle

Joined: 10 December 2007
Posts: 1159

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL @ bold below

Originally posted by blueflames

Originally posted by HoneySuckle

the engagement better be real...i'd like totally lose it if it turns out to be a dream or something

Originally posted by blueflames

I cant study.. my books are spread open bt mind on AsYa only.. pehle mat jao zoya n now the engagement Embarrassed




Asad miyah k dreams are getting too much .. anymore n m sending him to shrink, cux delusionment aint good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blueflames

HoneySuckle Goldie
HoneySuckle
HoneySuckle

Joined: 10 December 2007
Posts: 1159

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I have class after work today...and i know i wont be paying attn!! lol
Originally posted by tabarka

Originally posted by HoneySuckle

My manger just wanted an update on some projects and i'm sitting here staring at the spoiler pic of Asad with the ring lol


Originally posted by Nisbahx

Me too for the past week I keep telling myself I will work tomorrow but still havent managed to start! AsYa will end up killing me one day!
same here ...i am in collage and lecutre is over my head...just thinking about asya

tabarka Senior Member
tabarka
tabarka

Joined: 03 January 2012
Posts: 249

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HoneySuckle

I have class after work today...and i know i wont be paying attn!! lol
Originally posted by tabarka

Originally posted by HoneySuckle

My manger just wanted an update on some projects and i'm sitting here staring at the spoiler pic of Asad with the ring lol


Originally posted by Nisbahx

Me too for the past week I keep telling myself I will work tomorrow but still havent managed to start! AsYa will end up killing me one day!
same here ...i am in collage and lecutre is over my head...just thinking about asya

right now i am in hemato lab and thinking ALLAH miyaan When i will be fall in love...lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HoneySuckle

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Joined: 11 February 2013
Posts: 12884

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Lol...it happens with me most days Ouch

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Rival Site-TV actresses wanna work with KSG

2 3

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 20   Views: 2669

Armu4eva 20 2669 02 April 2013 at 8:51am by -Mith-
AsYa CANT have kiss scenes

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: mustercourage   Replies: 59   Views: 9894

mustercourage 59 9894 26 March 2013 at 2:52pm by -Jwalamukhi-
CLOSE TOPIC :L it didnt work

Author: Twilighter   Replies: 0   Views: 434

Twilighter 0 434 25 March 2013 at 12:32am by Twilighter
TANVEER CANT DO THIS

2 3

Author: Senoritaaa   Replies: 18   Views: 2960

Senoritaaa 18 2960 24 March 2013 at 2:10am by Senoritaaa
i think asya will again work as a team

Author: tishma   Replies: 5   Views: 910

tishma 5 910 21 March 2013 at 12:56pm by shweta_yadav

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index