Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Boyfriend material.. husband material (Page 7)

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by duaa92

For me its Rk
as a Bf and hubby both a charmer a mystery the one to b wished for
and noway dat sultan what aura he has?ROFL
i dont want to spoil my life for a gangster
eww i dont want a father in the face of hubby dont want to b protected as a childROFL
TM the post u made Rk as an extra material love and sultan the protective father thing hubby recalled me an exact theory of some specific girls which i read in a psychologicgl bookROFL

lol.. father of your child.. not you yourself... ROFL gosh! that is funny to even think that a woman seeing a father in her husband is remotely romantic .. no no .. what i meant was responsible man.. father to your kid.. 

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 09 April 2013 at 12:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-anoshka-

arpita20 IF-Rockerz
arpita20
arpita20

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Nice post.
I do not have separate outlines for boyfriend requirements and husband requirements. The person whom I once commit myself to, I will do it with all my heart, regardless whether he is already my husband or not. Big smile

Between Sultan and RK, I would chose none. RK is way too interesting and Sultan is way too boring. ROFL I need a balanced person to spend my life with. Embarrassed

This is my honest opinion. Kindly don't take it to heart and pounce on me. Embarrassed
agree with you..
it's my opinion also...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05enigmatic_zephy

UK_VS Senior Member
UK_VS
UK_VS

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged

RK, RK, RK...husband and boy-friend material. The dude has passion and can be a good friend. He does show concern. Most self made men are like RK. I just want to love and protect him forever.    

Sultan is BORING.

After tasting spice and chocolate, I am not gonna to settle for bland porridge.  Big smile

On that note, my real life RishTan (aka husband) has decided for me that I am more in love with RK than him. Our dinner conversations are on RK. On return from work, his first question is "Was RK in the episode" and if yes "what did he do to make your heart sing". I am not JOKING.

Edited by UK_VS - 09 April 2013 at 12:31am

enigmatic_zephy

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UK_VS

RK, RK, RK...husband and boy-friend material. The dude has passion and can be a good friend. He does show concern. Most self made men are like RK. I just want to love and protect him forever.    

Sultan is BORING.

After tasting spice and chocolate, I am not gonna to settle for bland porridge.  Big smile

On that note, my real life RishTan (aka husband) has decided for me that I am more in love with RK than him. Our dinner conversations are on RK. On return from work, his first question is "Was RK in the episode" and if yes "what did he do to make your heart sing". I am not JOKING.

ROFL here i am dreaming of extra marital affair with RK .. and you are already in one..

Sue RK and sultan, your hubby sounds nice.. giving you all the space in this world ( LOL.. I am just kidding!)

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 09 April 2013 at 12:35am
ElOqUeNcE IF-Sizzlerz
ElOqUeNcE
ElOqUeNcE

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
I prefer rk aka vivian over ny1! I wil n alwys wnt rk as Bf

enigmatic_zephy

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
RK seems like fun for a short period of time...But A matured woman would definitely look for someone like Sultan in a husband! He seems to have all the qualities a wife would want in her husband including being Smoking Hot!! lol . 

& Did i just read "uncle material"?!!Shocked Hun I'll come back and ask you this same question when you're in your late 20's and we'll see what you say!! lol...
Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiSagarstressreliefKittuPratzzenigmatic_zephy

psk08 Senior Member
psk08
psk08

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
RK..RK..n only RK...both as BF and Husband  Blushing...A man who loves u like crazy, charming , good looking, hot, super successful, full with attitude n style , owns a huge mansion Big smile... not like Sultan who keep running from one place to another..what life u can expect with him a.. nomadic life...

enigmatic_zephy

UK_VS Senior Member
UK_VS
UK_VS

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
FYI: I am in my mid 30's and I still want RK. Wink 
Originally posted by eminent

RK seems like fun for a short period of time...But A matured woman would definitely look for someone like Sultan in a husband! He seems to have all the qualities a wife would want in her husband including being Smoking Hot!! lol . 

& Did i just read "uncle material"?!!Shocked Hun I'll come back and ask you this same question when you're in your late 20's and we'll see what you say!! lol...
Wink

Go to top