Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Boyfriend material.. husband material (Page 5)

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptyworld

I think you didn't define RK properly and not written whole lot quality of him. We have seen he plays very good husband. You cannot just use a person who just merely crazy in love. If I fall in love to RK first I will not ditch him and marry him only - teda rahega par life long mera rahega unlike Sultan who don't know kisse yaad kare uski biwi ko ya madhu ko

hmm.. cool.. no one is saying chose sultan over rk or rk over sultan.. to each his own.. and its not even a gangster vs superstar thing..

just trying to know who prefers what personality type..

And yes I am sure both the characters have a 1001 more amazing qualities in them that i might not have captured

Eternal_Stud IF-Stunnerz
Eternal_Stud
Eternal_Stud

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
I wud nvr prefer a guy like sultan..he is boring type and extra mature,and a killer too...4 me Rk is best both as hubby and BF...his luv is so special..junoon wala luv.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephy

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
ok since i was in a rush before i couldn't reply nicely.

so the question is who do i want as my BF and who do i want for hubby?  the answer is simple rk will be my BF and he will b my hubby. i rather have a BF who will beat the crap out of someone who talks BS about me and is always protective of me. i want a hubby like rk who sets my whole world on fire by his mere smile *ISH his dimple* and b/c he is from a film BG family not a killer BG family. i rather have a hubby who is a heartbreak but yet he never tainted my izzat nor ever given me cheap looks. i rather have a BF who is a possessive which will be fun to see when i joke with him about other man and he will show me he is the only one for me. i rather have a husband who forgives my father for almost killing him three times, get's my mom married and help's my sister with her career along with almost killing himself from saving me from my own dad. i would want rk for who he is and he is a superstar not a killer. his hands are not filled with blood of another human being. his world is not dark filled with monster who will shot at sight, his world is not taboo where only killing and running happens. rk is the BF material along with husband material. he knows how to be protective and how to pamper his BIWIEmbarrassed

p.s. you would want that dude to go for EMAConfused if this dude came to my life as first i clearly would put a X not applicable re b/c you can only hand people like this to police not build a home with them. a man who kills and will kill more cannot be a good life partner and who is a sinner and made so many women widow and kids orphan cannot be my BF nor hubby and in reality no woman would want to marry a man who kills to live and his hands are filled with so many peole blood while his enemy is always ready to shoot at anyone that is seen with hi. if rk came second in my life my heart would have been his and my soul would have been his for eternity after eternity. i wouldn't want anyone but him as my BF and hubby but then again there would be no man for me but rk he will be my first and my lastEmbarrassed

Who is it for you??? - who is your BF materiel and who is your Hubby material?

For me..

BF:
 RK ( hands down, would want to live this pagalpan once)

Husband:
 If I had met Sultan before RK, it would have been sultan.. but even if I were forced to marry sultan, I know I would have fallen for him eventually... but .. i think wud have gone for extra marital affair if not the marriage itself .. had RK been the first love...But, Rk would never have been second love..( meaning if he comes second in life, wouldn't have fallen for him)

enigmatic_zephy

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=.Shiva.]ok since i was in a rush before i couldn't reply nicely.

so the question is who do i want as my BF and who do i want for hubby?  the answer is simple rk will be my BF and he will b my hubby. i rather have a BF who will beat the crap out of someone who talks BS about me and is always protective of me. i want a hubby like rk who sets my whole world on fire by his mere smile *ISH his dimple* and b/c he is from a film BG family not a killer BG family. i rather have a hubby who is a heartbreak but yet he never tainted my izzat nor ever given me cheap looks. i rather have a BF who is a possessive which will be fun to see when i joke with him about other man and he will show me he is the only one for me. i rather have a husband who forgives my father for almost killing him three times, get's my mom married and help's my sister with her career along with almost killing himself from saving me from my own dad. i would want rk for who he is and he is a superstar not a killer. his hands are not filled with blood of another human being. his world is not dark filled with monster who will shot at sight, his world is not taboo where only killing and running happens. rk is the BF material along with husband material. he knows how to be protective and how to pamper his BIWIEmbarrassed

you have written so beautifully.. .Smile

p.s. you would want that dude to go for EMAConfused if this dude came to my life as first i clearly would put a X not applicable re b/c you can only hand people like this to police not build a home with them. a man who kills and will kill more cannot be a good life partner and who is a sinner and made so many women widow and kids orphan cannot be my BF nor hubby and in reality no woman would want to marry a man who kills to live and his hands are filled with so many peole blood while his enemy is always ready to shoot at anyone that is seen with hi. if rk came second in my life my heart would have been his and my soul would have been his for eternity after eternity. i wouldn't want anyone but him as my BF and hubby but then again there would be no man for me but rk he will be my first and my lastEmbarrassed

he h e.. again, talking of the personality .. not the superstar vs gangster thingy...I am just trying to ask for preference for the personality type keeping both on same footing.. meaning.. assume sultan kind of a man.. but he is an ibanker/lawyer.. whatever.. ( both heros are goo dlooking, smart, rich, .. but basic traits are different..)

It really between flamboyant, extrovert, passionate, extreme personality vs  stable, sweet, introvert kind of guy.. 

not VD vs AR, not superstar vs gangster..

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
lol my writing tends to be long.

you have written so beautifully.. .Smile

if it is about personality then rk for sure. he is a heart breaker for a reason but his love is deep and intense. i like that bad boy attitude, that charming hotmess that makes girl go weak in their knees, that powerful impact he has on everyone, i like how he becomes the center of the crowed the moment he walks in, his egoistic attitude that says if you can win against me then try, then his sweet caring side ISH! a man who can never make me feel bored b/c he always will keep me on my toes and rk b/c he will be good in bed and wild re ( gutter mindBlushing)ROFL the thing is rk is mixed of everything bad, good, mean, nice, hotmess, crazy he is a full package of everything a girl should and want and best part he knows that he is that goodEmbarrassed

p.s.  but he is not a lawyer and i cannot talk about it if it is not shown  in show b/c it makes no sense to me but since you asked i really am not fan of lawyer my uncle is one and i am like you are too much uncleLOL

he h e.. again, talking of the personality .. not the superstar vs gangster thingy...I am just trying to ask for preference for the personality type keeping both on same footing.. meaning.. assume sultan kind of a man.. but he is an ibanker/lawyer.. whatever.. ( both heros are goo dlooking, smart, rich, .. but basic traits are different..)

It really between flamboyant, extrovert, passionate, extreme personality vs  stable, sweet, introvert kind of guy.. 

not VD vs AR, not superstar vs gangster..

[/QUOTE]

enigmatic_zephy

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by bidz

easily the best post of the day ( for me!). It totally cracked me upSmile

like you, if I had met Sultan first, I would have stuck with him. he is way too solid for me to look elsewhere. Had I met RK before (in the MB world, I did meet him first). I got attracted to the soap because of RK. But given that I have switched sides, I can totally say that had I met RK before, I would easily  switch over to Sultan in real life as well. Smile

ROFL .. i know.. !!!.. if ever VD decides to leave this show, MB team can actually end this series with the moral message that good guys can get hot girls too LOL

Perfect way to end a love story of ishq and junoonLOL

lol... nahi nahi.. better end the story at ishq junoon track ..LOL .. but just in  case if VD goes BS way .. i dont mind a motivational lesson going out to guys out there Wink

-anoshka-

arpita20 IF-Rockerz
arpita20
arpita20

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
well written post...
-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Ok this is something interesting that has caught my eye after a while in the forum.

Regardning RK or Sultan: Had I been a High School Teenager I'd have gone for RK which would be more or less like a passing affair but for a lifetime it has to be Sultan all the way. And You've said it you'll always be the woman so obviously it has to be Sultan as a perfect husband material. Also relationship is only stable when there is certain amount of maturity, trust, love, care, truth, hopes and happiness and I find all these qualities on Sultan. So Sultan FTWThumbs Up ps I find him smokinn hwaat and GorgeousDay Dreaming

ArushiSagar

Go to top