Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Boyfriend material.. husband material (Page 3)

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

easily the best post of the day ( for me!). It totally cracked me upSmile

like you, if I had met Sultan first, I would have stuck with him. he is way too solid for me to look elsewhere. Had I met RK before (in the MB world, I did meet him first). I got attracted to the soap because of RK. But given that I have switched sides, I can totally say that had I met RK before, I would easily  switch over to Sultan in real life as well. Smile

ROFL .. i know.. !!!.. if ever VD decides to leave this show, MB team can actually end this series with the moral message that good guys can get hot girls too LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mirnalini--Udhay--

ninand IF-Rockerz
ninand
ninand

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
'..  if RK had come second, wouldn't have fallen for him.. '

I'll agree with that particular statement in its entirety:)), and with whatever has been written to elaborate Sultan's character. hell yeh, she would know she's the only woman in his life. He defines the beauty in masculinity. his frailties , his perseverance, his grace, his strength..I am just too glad he was written into the show.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumArushiSagarSATHYA88eminentenigmatic_zephy--Udhay--

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ninand

'..  if RK had come second, wouldn't have fallen for him.. '

I'll agree with that particular statement in its entirety:)), and with whatever has been written to elaborate Sultan's character. hell yeh, she would know she's the only woman in his life. He defines the beauty in masculinity. his frailties , his perseverance, his grace, his strength..I am just too glad he was written into the show.

true as a character he is fun to watch.. its nice to see a show with strong characters.. every side character has its importance.. and is clearly defined
bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by bidz

easily the best post of the day ( for me!). It totally cracked me upSmile

like you, if I had met Sultan first, I would have stuck with him. he is way too solid for me to look elsewhere. Had I met RK before (in the MB world, I did meet him first). I got attracted to the soap because of RK. But given that I have switched sides, I can totally say that had I met RK before, I would easily  switch over to Sultan in real life as well. Smile

ROFL .. i know.. !!!.. if ever VD decides to leave this show, MB team can actually end this series with the moral message that good guys can get hot girls too LOL

Perfect way to end a love story of ishq and junoonLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.abhay

great so u r saying dat don't marry a man who loves u like crazy n who can make u crazy in love but go n find some boring uncle type person to marry..LOLLOL

but but but till den u can enjoy d crazy lover n keep a xtra maritial affair too if u want love..ri8..ROFLROFLROFL i wud have preffered rk both as a lover n a husband rather den a fatherly type guy who doesn't look like a man to me frm any angle..Dead

lol sweta good oneROFL

enigmatic_zephy

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
in my POV i prefer a heartbreak rk ayday and anytime over a killer like this dude. no need to quote me it's my POV and i tend to stick to it till everTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...shona...duaa92enigmatic_zephy

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

in my POV i prefer a heartbreak rk ayday and anytime over a killer like this dude. no need to quote me it's my POV and i tend to stick to it till everTongue

Quoting but to say..s tick to it Big smile.. free world!!.. 

my personal belief.. if any woman is given a choice, she would want to live Rk anyday.. charming hai and noone can take that away from him

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 08 April 2013 at 3:47pm

...shona...

Dolly-heart IF-Sizzlerz
Dolly-heart
Dolly-heart

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
I guess when you have given two options my first instinct says none of the above.

But on second thought I would keep Sultan. He has many good qualities and even knowing that he is a gangster which is something  he can give up.

But R.K. needs serious therapy and I would not want a few days of "Junoon" for a life time of doubt and uncertainty.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiSagareminentenigmatic_zephy--Udhay--

Go to top