Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Boyfriend material.. husband material (Page 2)

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love.abhay

great so u r saying dat don't marry a man who loves u like crazy n who can make u crazy in love but go n find some boring uncle type person to marry..Dead

or  r u trying to say dat a great lover like RK can nvr be a great husband..so go n find some guy who doesn't love u to marry..DeadDead

but but but till den u can enjay d crazy lover n keep a xtra maritial affair too if u want love..ri8..ROFLROFLROFL

ROFL Yes, you got that right. That's exactly what we are talking about here..don't you know the older the merrierWink?JK. Respecting your opinion. I think RKs age was mentioned today, he's not far from being an uncle tooBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mirnalinienigmatic_zephy--Udhay--

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

great so u r saying dat don't marry a man who loves u like crazy n who can make u crazy in love but go n find some boring uncle type person to marry..Dead

Na na.. I never said that.. 

Marry your first love..

I said, if RK was my first love and were forced into marrying sultan, i wud have fallen for him and gone hum dil de chuke way.. and not minding extra marital affair if it cna be kept a secret.LOL

If i fall in love with rk first and get married to him.. then thats it.. no sultan.. 

If i met sultan first. then definitely sultan.. Rk wud have never appealed.. whether i marry sultna or not .. 

or  r u trying to say dat a great lover like RK can nvr be a great husband..so go n find some guy who doesn't love u to marry..DeadDead

NAHI!! yeh nahi kaha maine LOL

but but but till den u can enjay d crazy lover n keep a xtra maritial affair too if u want love..ri8..ROFLROFLROFL

LOL.. that would be nice no?! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-anoshka-

Heartless_Freak IF-Stunnerz
Heartless_Freak
Heartless_Freak

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wicked-Anoshka

ROFL Yes, you got that right. That's exactly what we are talking about here..don't you know the older the merrierWink?JK. Respecting your opinion. I think RKs age was mentioned today, he's not far from being an uncle tooBig smile

cvs had to so him somewhat older in age so dat dey can show him a superstar..but if he is still in his late twenties but i think sultan wid a 5yr old son wud be 35+ guy..LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alka2001sree.gattu-anoshka-

Heartless_Freak
Heartless_Freak

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
@TM-i didn't read dat u had given a chice in ur post..i saw it later..so i edited my comment too..ROFLROFL
Forever_Komal IF-Sizzlerz
Forever_Komal
Forever_Komal

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Always RK! Yes he has issues but its the love, care, and passion underneath all that that made me fall for him.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bonhishikhaalka2001...shona...sree.gattuenigmatic_zephysilent.desireHeartless_Freak

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

cvs had to so him somewhat older in age so dat dey can show him a superstar..but if he is still in his late twenties but i think sultan wid a 5yr old son wud be 35+ guy..LOLLOLLOL

Just to put forward our argument, I've got a next door neighbour whose son is in year 9, fathers a child already! He goes to school with his girlfriend after dropping the child off to child care.

.you don't really have to be that old to father a child ya know!LOL
Sorry dear, just loved pulling you leg! I get your pointTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephy

Heartless_Freak
Heartless_Freak

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Just to put forward our argument, I've got a next door neighbour whose son is in year 9, fathers a child already! He goes to school with his girlfriend after dropping the child off to child care.

.you don't really have to be that old to father a child ya know!LOL
Sorry dear, just loved pulling you leg! I get your pointTongue

LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anoshka-enigmatic_zephy

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
easily the best post of the day ( for me!). It totally cracked me upSmile

like you, if I had met Sultan first, I would have stuck with him. he is way too solid for me to look elsewhere. Had I met RK before (in the MB world, I did meet him first). I got attracted to the soap because of RK. But given that I have switched sides, I can totally say that had I met RK before, I would easily  switch over to Sultan in real life as well. Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiSagarshubabegummirnalinieminent-anoshka-enigmatic_zephy--Udhay--

Go to top