Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Boyfriend material.. husband material (Page 14)

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilish-grin

I dnt lyk too much caring nd pampering stuff.ROFLROFLROFL
wud want rk only coz he is completely crazy nd it wud be fun to be wid him.

Oh yeah, if its a normal life.. anyday he is more fun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishanthi2005

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ABBY_JERAN

lolz yeh post to h superhit hai bhai

cuming to the choice

i m also thinking in ur lines

MARRIED TO SULTAN WITH AN EMA WITH RK

LOLZZZ

ha h ah a.. thnks thnks!
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mihikamahakal

Originally posted by bidz

Originally posted by mihikamahakal

Boring because he hasnt got any dialogs,and mystry around him..he just follows a routine..aao,goli maro,bhago.. LOL
nothing INTERESTING types u see..Confused

chakku has told me honestly before that she cannot stand any praise of sultan. If you are in the same category, I will not defend him. But if you are willing to see why sultan can be interesting, let me know. I will happily obligeSmile

well em in the same category..
and sorts i dont generally change my decisions..Smile

You guys.. reminded me of this song.. really ol done.. divya bharthi..

"ismein dil ka , mere dil ka kya kasoor " .. LOL

ishanthi2005

ishanthi2005 Senior Member
ishanthi2005
ishanthi2005

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by ishanthi2005

FOR me it will be RK as a BF and Husband
I agree with some of ur points and additionally i want to present  sum few points. 

RK knws to handle women and once he is committed he definitely never breaks it. He never falls for another girl. If dere is no revenge then RK is da perfect person to fall in love with.  

Sultan: 
did u forgt hw he use own ones as bait to fulfill his wishes. If he use his own wife/GF den wat would happen. 
Other thing he falls for any girl when that person talks nicely to u. How cum by meeting few times he falls for another women. 
For me sultan boss around every one, he tell when to sleep, eat etc. (Luk @his own son, so wife also hve to bear dose.) 
He is getting angry and then act un-sensibly. Yeah RK is not mature and sensible either. But i must agree that sultan is mature than RK as sultan has seen the world more. 

THIS is my POV. Smile

@bold: Thats true!

@Sultan: :) I am not considering the gangster bit... Big smile

But , yes thats a nice point you have here.. he may move on .. RK never would.. 
I just wonder.. ( not RK specifically, but in real world) .. would such people turn obsessive and make one's life hell.. i mean its nice.. till you love the other person for him to not move on.. but god forbid, if ever in life one does move on and the other person starts stalking you .. ( reiterating myself, this isn't abt RK.. this thought came to me.. on your point of a person never moving on)

YES RK would turn obsessive and stalk in life if i start my relation with slapping him. Before it is shown revenge v saw that hw caring he was. He is caring he is a friend and help to bring the confidence in us. All were dere until revenge track came. I do not c dat side from Sultan still. 

About wat u said as gangster bit , it is nt dat as u said v should nt consider superstar and gangster but their characters.  They r in Sultan's Character. 

In real life part yes wen some one going argey then pichey se should nt take her back. But if the same person actually mended his ways and regret what did earlier dnt dey deserve a chance. Dnt dey ?  Rnt dere cases where husbands who harassed their wifes mend their actions and nw living happily.  

I dnt knw whether i gave some answer to u. Smile     
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

FOR me it will be RK as a BF and Husband
I agree with some of ur points and additionally i want to present  sum few points. 

RK knws to handle women and once he is committed he definitely never breaks it. He never falls for another girl. If dere is no revenge then RK is da perfect person to fall in love with.  

Sultan: 
did u forgt hw he use own ones as bait to fulfill his wishes. If he use his own wife/GF den wat would happen. 
Other thing he falls for any girl when that person talks nicely to u. How cum by meeting few times he falls for another women. 
For me sultan boss around every one, he tell when to sleep, eat etc. (Luk @his own son, so wife also hve to bear dose.) 
He is getting angry and then act un-sensibly. Yeah RK is not mature and sensible either. But i must agree that sultan is mature than RK as sultan has seen the world more. 

THIS is my POV. Smile

@bold: Thats true!

@Sultan: :) I am not considering the gangster bit... Big smile

But , yes thats a nice point you have here.. he may move on .. RK never would.. 
I just wonder.. ( not RK specifically, but in real world) .. would such people turn obsessive and make one's life hell.. i mean its nice.. till you love the other person for him to not move on.. but god forbid, if ever in life one does move on and the other person starts stalking you .. ( reiterating myself, this isn't abt RK.. this thought came to me.. on your point of a person never moving on)

YES RK would turn obsessive and stalk in life if i start my relation with slapping him. Before it is shown revenge v saw that hw caring he was. He is caring he is a friend and help to bring the confidence in us. All were dere until revenge track came. I do not c dat side from Sultan still. 

About wat u said as gangster bit , it is nt dat as u said v should nt consider superstar and gangster but their characters.  They r in Sultan's Character. 

In real life part yes wen some one going argey then pichey se should nt take her back. But if the same person actually mended his ways and regret what did earlier dnt dey deserve a chance. Dnt dey ?  Rnt dere cases where husbands who harassed their wifes mend their actions and nw living happily.  

I dnt knw whether i gave some answer to u. Smile     

I completely believe in second chances.. 

ishanthi2005

Go to top