Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Boyfriend material.. husband material (Page 13)

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Sultan is the Best BF material and perfect Husband material for me. No RK, not even as a boy friend , can't deal with nightmares on daily basis.

Edited by MonyP - 09 April 2013 at 10:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiSagarManeet7861enigmatic_zephy

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
very good post.completely agree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephy

ishanthi2005 Senior Member
ishanthi2005
ishanthi2005

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
FOR me it will be RK as a BF and Husband
I agree with some of ur points and additionally i want to present  sum few points. 

RK knws to handle women and once he is committed he definitely never breaks it. He never falls for another girl. If dere is no revenge then RK is da perfect person to fall in love with.  

Sultan: 
did u forgt hw he use own ones as bait to fulfill his wishes. If he use his own wife/GF den wat would happen. 
Other thing he falls for any girl when that person talks nicely to u. How cum by meeting few times he falls for another women. 
For me sultan boss around every one, he tell when to sleep, eat etc. (Luk @his own son, so wife also hve to bear dose.) 
He is getting angry and then act un-sensibly. Yeah RK is not mature and sensible either. But i must agree that sultan is mature than RK as sultan has seen the world more. 

THIS is my POV. Smile

enigmatic_zephy

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
if RK is in my life it will be roller coaster ride but will be very exciting...I would prefer an exciting life any day over boring *so called* husband material...I see both a BF and husband in RK...he IS the protector and can love me to extremes...and God forbid if something happens to me then he'll still be loyal to my memories and can never MOVE ON... unlike Sultan who thinks about his wife one night and eying Madhu next morning...disgustingDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishanthi2005enigmatic_zephy

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishanthi2005

FOR me it will be RK as a BF and Husband
I agree with some of ur points and additionally i want to present  sum few points. 

RK knws to handle women and once he is committed he definitely never breaks it. He never falls for another girl. If dere is no revenge then RK is da perfect person to fall in love with.  

Sultan: 
did u forgt hw he use own ones as bait to fulfill his wishes. If he use his own wife/GF den wat would happen. 
Other thing he falls for any girl when that person talks nicely to u. How cum by meeting few times he falls for another women. 
For me sultan boss around every one, he tell when to sleep, eat etc. (Luk @his own son, so wife also hve to bear dose.) 
He is getting angry and then act un-sensibly. Yeah RK is not mature and sensible either. But i must agree that sultan is mature than RK as sultan has seen the world more. 

THIS is my POV. Smile

@bold: Thats true!

@Sultan: :) I am not considering the gangster bit... Big smile

But , yes thats a nice point you have here.. he may move on .. RK never would.. 
I just wonder.. ( not RK specifically, but in real world) .. would such people turn obsessive and make one's life hell.. i mean its nice.. till you love the other person for him to not move on.. but god forbid, if ever in life one does move on and the other person starts stalking you .. ( reiterating myself, this isn't abt RK.. this thought came to me.. on your point of a person never moving on)

ishanthi2005

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ForeverForU

if RK is in my life it will be roller coaster ride but will be very exciting...I would prefer an exciting life any day over boring *so called* husband material...I see both a BF and husband in RK...he IS the protector and can love me to extremes...and God forbid if something happens to me then he'll still be loyal to my memories and can never MOVE ON... unlike Sultan who thinks about his wife one night and eying Madhu next morning...disgustingDead

Had RK been my first love and if I were to be married to him.. without the revenge bit ofcourse.. a normal healthy real life marriage.. then I agree.. it wud be one roller coaster ride.. :) ..
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Sultan is the Best BF material and perfect Husband material for me. No RK, not even as a boy friend , can't deal with nightmares on daily basis.

he he.. BF i am not sure.. I don't think he would be the types to take us to the restaurants and spend Wink.. would be either too shy or a value for money customer LOL.. park mein baithon.. thoda thoda baat karo Wink.. kitaabein giraao.. aankhon aankhon mein romance karo Tongue.. ( nah, just kidding..)

But yeah, husband part i def agree
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadiya786

Sultan definately cuz hes a husband material.. so ofcourse u would choose the person who will protect u love u.. 

Smile

Go to top