Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Boyfriend material.. husband material (Page 13)

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Joined: 08 September 2006
Posts: 8022

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Sultan is the Best BF material and perfect Husband material for me. No RK, not even as a boy friend , can't deal with nightmares on daily basis.

Edited by MonyP - 09 April 2013 at 10:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiSagarManeet7861enigmatic_zephy

memad IF-Sizzlerz
memad
memad

Joined: 17 September 2010
Posts: 23167

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
very good post.completely agree with u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephy

ishanthi2005 Senior Member
ishanthi2005
ishanthi2005

Joined: 06 September 2007
Posts: 714

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
FOR me it will be RK as a BF and Husband
I agree with some of ur points and additionally i want to present  sum few points. 

RK knws to handle women and once he is committed he definitely never breaks it. He never falls for another girl. If dere is no revenge then RK is da perfect person to fall in love with.  

Sultan: 
did u forgt hw he use own ones as bait to fulfill his wishes. If he use his own wife/GF den wat would happen. 
Other thing he falls for any girl when that person talks nicely to u. How cum by meeting few times he falls for another women. 
For me sultan boss around every one, he tell when to sleep, eat etc. (Luk @his own son, so wife also hve to bear dose.) 
He is getting angry and then act un-sensibly. Yeah RK is not mature and sensible either. But i must agree that sultan is mature than RK as sultan has seen the world more. 

THIS is my POV. Smile
   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephy

ForeverForU IF-Rockerz
ForeverForU
ForeverForU

Joined: 09 October 2010
Posts: 7258

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
if RK is in my life it will be roller coaster ride but will be very exciting...I would prefer an exciting life any day over boring *so called* husband material...I see both a BF and husband in RK...he IS the protector and can love me to extremes...and God forbid if something happens to me then he'll still be loyal to my memories and can never MOVE ON... unlike Sultan who thinks about his wife one night and eying Madhu next morning...disgustingDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishanthi2005enigmatic_zephy

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 19342

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishanthi2005

FOR me it will be RK as a BF and Husband
I agree with some of ur points and additionally i want to present  sum few points. 

RK knws to handle women and once he is committed he definitely never breaks it. He never falls for another girl. If dere is no revenge then RK is da perfect person to fall in love with.  

Sultan: 
did u forgt hw he use own ones as bait to fulfill his wishes. If he use his own wife/GF den wat would happen. 
Other thing he falls for any girl when that person talks nicely to u. How cum by meeting few times he falls for another women. 
For me sultan boss around every one, he tell when to sleep, eat etc. (Luk @his own son, so wife also hve to bear dose.) 
He is getting angry and then act un-sensibly. Yeah RK is not mature and sensible either. But i must agree that sultan is mature than RK as sultan has seen the world more. 

THIS is my POV. Smile
   

@bold: Thats true!

@Sultan: :) I am not considering the gangster bit... Big smile

But , yes thats a nice point you have here.. he may move on .. RK never would.. 
I just wonder.. ( not RK specifically, but in real world) .. would such people turn obsessive and make one's life hell.. i mean its nice.. till you love the other person for him to not move on.. but god forbid, if ever in life one does move on and the other person starts stalking you .. ( reiterating myself, this isn't abt RK.. this thought came to me.. on your point of a person never moving on)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishanthi2005

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 19342

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ForeverForU

if RK is in my life it will be roller coaster ride but will be very exciting...I would prefer an exciting life any day over boring *so called* husband material...I see both a BF and husband in RK...he IS the protector and can love me to extremes...and God forbid if something happens to me then he'll still be loyal to my memories and can never MOVE ON... unlike Sultan who thinks about his wife one night and eying Madhu next morning...disgustingDead

Had RK been my first love and if I were to be married to him.. without the revenge bit ofcourse.. a normal healthy real life marriage.. then I agree.. it wud be one roller coaster ride.. :) ..
enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 19342

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Sultan is the Best BF material and perfect Husband material for me. No RK, not even as a boy friend , can't deal with nightmares on daily basis.

he he.. BF i am not sure.. I don't think he would be the types to take us to the restaurants and spend Wink.. would be either too shy or a value for money customer LOL.. park mein baithon.. thoda thoda baat karo Wink.. kitaabein giraao.. aankhon aankhon mein romance karo Tongue.. ( nah, just kidding..)

But yeah, husband part i def agree
enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Joined: 16 June 2009
Posts: 19342

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadiya786

Sultan definately cuz hes a husband material.. so ofcourse u would choose the person who will protect u love u.. 

Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
husband and wife torturing poor dips

2 3

Author: sonali_22   Replies: 17   Views: 1331

sonali_22 17 1331 06 March 2013 at 1:55am by trishtej
My husband jealous of RK:)

2 3

Author: UK_VS   Replies: 23   Views: 2187

UK_VS 23 2187 01 March 2013 at 5:52pm by .Shiva.
fun post--madhu is right and RK is husband

2 3

Author: memad   Replies: 20   Views: 1243

memad 20 1243 18 February 2013 at 9:13am by Sunshine Girl
Rk feeling unfit to be MB's husband?

2 3

Author: blokes   Replies: 16   Views: 1917

blokes 16 1917 13 February 2013 at 1:13am by Hdhd
SBS said that DD is perfect heroine material.

2 3 4 5

Author: Zaalima   Replies: 33   Views: 2381

Zaalima 33 2381 17 August 2012 at 3:00pm by -Nightingale-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index