Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
@TM-i didn't read dat u had given a chice in ur post..i saw it later..so i edited my comment too..🀣🀣
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Always RK! Yes he has issues but its the love, care, and passion underneath all that that made me fall for him.
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: love.abhay

cvs had to so him somewhat older in age so dat dey can show him a superstar..but if he is still in his late twenties but i think sultan wid a 5yr old son wud be 35+ guy..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just to put forward our argument, I've got a next door neighbour whose son is in year 9, fathers a child already! He goes to school with his girlfriend after dropping the child off to child care.

.you don't really have to be that old to father a child ya know!πŸ˜†
Sorry dear, just loved pulling you leg! I get your pointπŸ˜›

Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Wicked-Anoshka

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
easily the best post of the day ( for me!). It totally cracked me up😊

like you, if I had met Sultan first, I would have stuck with him. he is way too solid for me to look elsewhere. Had I met RK before (in the MB world, I did meet him first). I got attracted to the soap because of RK. But given that I have switched sides, I can totally say that had I met RK before, I would easily  switch over to Sultan in real life as well. πŸ˜Š
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Originally posted by: bidz

easily the best post of the day ( for me!). It totally cracked me up😊

like you, if I had met Sultan first, I would have stuck with him. he is way too solid for me to look elsewhere. Had I met RK before (in the MB world, I did meet him first). I got attracted to the soap because of RK. But given that I have switched sides, I can totally say that had I met RK before, I would easily  switch over to Sultan in real life as well. πŸ˜Š

🀣 .. i know.. !!!.. if ever VD decides to leave this show, MB team can actually end this series with the moral message that good guys can get hot girls too πŸ˜†

ninand thumbnail
'..  if RK had come second, wouldn't have fallen for him.. '

I'll agree with that particular statement in its entirety:)), and with whatever has been written to elaborate Sultan's character. hell yeh, she would know she's the only woman in his life. He defines the beauty in masculinity. his frailties , his perseverance, his grace, his strength..I am just too glad he was written into the show.
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Originally posted by: ninand

'..  if RK had come second, wouldn't have fallen for him.. '

I'll agree with that particular statement in its entirety:)), and with whatever has been written to elaborate Sultan's character. hell yeh, she would know she's the only woman in his life. He defines the beauty in masculinity. his frailties , his perseverance, his grace, his strength..I am just too glad he was written into the show.

true as a character he is fun to watch.. its nice to see a show with strong characters.. every side character has its importance.. and is clearly defined
bidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

🀣 .. i know.. !!!.. if ever VD decides to leave this show, MB team can actually end this series with the moral message that good guys can get hot girls too πŸ˜†

Perfect way to end a love story of ishq and junoonπŸ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: love.abhay

great so u r saying dat don't marry a man who loves u like crazy n who can make u crazy in love but go n find some boring uncle type person to marry..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but but but till den u can enjoy d crazy lover n keep a xtra maritial affair too if u want love..ri8..🀣🀣🀣 i wud have preffered rk both as a lover n a husband rather den a fatherly type guy who doesn't look like a man to me frm any angle..🀒

lol sweta good one🀣