Boyfriend material.. husband material

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The character sketch that RK / Sultan is .. is your typical bad boy good boy debate..

RK:
His passion will consume you
His attitude attracts you
He is charming.period. You can't run away from that.. 
He can make you feel wanted like noone
And yet, he is a mystery... he is yours and yet not yours
He is funny.. will make you laugh.. but cna make you cry.. 
He makes you dependent on him.. and how..
this romance is fire and ice..you see 'the lover' in him 

Sultan:
He is mature, sensible, talks less to the point.. 
He is the strong one.. He is the man .. and you know it.. you will always be the woman in this relationship
He has an aura around him, he is a mystery too.. 
You will have to learn to read the eyes... this romance is a fragrant flower..
He is the strong pillar you can trust always.. He makes you feel secured... you see a father (of your kid) in him, a husband in him...a friend in him.. your love in him..

Both men have their qualities.. and actually represent the two of the most desired boyfriends types..

Who is it for you??? - who is your BF materiel and who is your Hubby material?
( not talking of superstar vs gangster, or VD vs AR looks.. just the personalities.. so petris ceribus.. who would you choose)

For me..

BF:
 RK ( hands down, would want to live this pagalpan once)

Husband:

if RK was my first love and were forced into marrying sultan, i wud have fallen for him and gone hum dil de chuke way.. and not minding extra marital affair if it cna be kept a secret.πŸ˜†

If i fall in love with rk first and get married to him.. then thats it.. no sultan.. 

If i met sultan first. then definitely sultan.. Rk wud have never appealed.. whether i marry sultna or not .. 

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†You admitting to the fact that you wouldn't mind an extra martial affair cracked me to the max!! How cute!!πŸ˜†

Or did you say you wouldn't? Either way, I found your post cute...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Wicked-Anoshka - 11 years ago
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i like nice guys; hate badboys. but i want Madhubala to be with RK because he's her first true love. and true love deserves a second chance, they should get their happy ending. 

Originally posted by: Wicked-Anoshka

πŸ˜†You admitting to the fact that you wouldn't mind an extra martial affair cracked me to the max!! How cute!!πŸ˜†

Or did you say you wouldn't? Either way, I found your post cute...πŸ˜ƒ

I would have had totally .. gone for the ( secretive πŸ˜‰) extra marital πŸ˜† but only if RK was my first love and i was made to marry sultan .. πŸ˜‰.. but wouldn't have left sultan for sure.. 
mirnalini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Oooh I agree with you completely!πŸ˜†
Would love to live RK pagalpan once, ek baar to crazy fun banta hai bossπŸ˜›

But Sultan would win hands down as the lifetime lover...that guy is total husband material!πŸ˜‰ And I don't think I'd fall for RK if I met him after Sultan, but I can fall for Sultan even if I meet him after RK. RK is too volatile for me to handle, I like it simple, sweet and sensible.😳
-anoshka- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirnalini

Oooh I agree with you completely!πŸ˜†

Would love to live RK pagalpan once, ek baar to crazy fun banta hai bossπŸ˜›

But Sultan would win hands down as the lifetime lover...that guy is total husband material!πŸ˜‰ And I don't think I'd fall for RK if I met him after Sultan, but I can fall for Sultan even if I meet him after RK. RK is too volatile for me to handle, I like it simple, sweet and sensible.😳

Your calling sultan sweet?! πŸ˜² He's like 'roaaarrr' sexyπŸ˜›
Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
great so u r saying dat don't marry a man who loves u like crazy n who can make u crazy in love but go n find some boring uncle type person to marry..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but but but till den u can enjoy d crazy lover n keep a xtra maritial affair too if u want love..ri8..🀣🀣🀣 i wud have preffered rk both as a lover n a husband rather den a fatherly type guy who doesn't look like a man to me frm any angle..🀒
Edited by love.abhay - 11 years ago
-anoshka- thumbnail

Originally posted by: love.abhay

great so u r saying dat don't marry a man who loves u like crazy n who can make u crazy in love but go n find some boring uncle type person to marry..🀒

or  r u trying to say dat a great lover like RK can nvr be a great husband..so go n find some guy who doesn't love u to marry..🀒🀒

but but but till den u can enjay d crazy lover n keep a xtra maritial affair too if u want love..ri8..🀣🀣🀣

🀣 Yes, you got that right. That's exactly what we are talking about here..don't you know the older the merrierπŸ˜‰?JK. Respecting your opinion. I think RKs age was mentioned today, he's not far from being an uncle tooπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: love.abhay

great so u r saying dat don't marry a man who loves u like crazy n who can make u crazy in love but go n find some boring uncle type person to marry..🀒

Na na.. I never said that.. 

Marry your first love..

I said, if RK was my first love and were forced into marrying sultan, i wud have fallen for him and gone hum dil de chuke way.. and not minding extra marital affair if it cna be kept a secret.πŸ˜†

If i fall in love with rk first and get married to him.. then thats it.. no sultan.. 

If i met sultan first. then definitely sultan.. Rk wud have never appealed.. whether i marry sultna or not .. 

or  r u trying to say dat a great lover like RK can nvr be a great husband..so go n find some guy who doesn't love u to marry..🀒🀒

NAHI!! yeh nahi kaha maine πŸ˜†

but but but till den u can enjay d crazy lover n keep a xtra maritial affair too if u want love..ri8..🀣🀣🀣

πŸ˜†.. that would be nice no?! 

Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wicked-Anoshka

🀣 Yes, you got that right. That's exactly what we are talking about here..don't you know the older the merrierπŸ˜‰?JK. Respecting your opinion. I think RKs age was mentioned today, he's not far from being an uncle tooπŸ˜ƒ

cvs had to so him somewhat older in age so dat dey can show him a superstar..but if he is still in his late twenties but i think sultan wid a 5yr old son wud be 35+ guy..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†