|Kunal K.Kapoor/MB AT#3| Har Dil Ko Teri Arzoo - Page 71

Posted: 10 years ago
Hello any one here 

Kunal dewanis โค๏ธ
Waiting for more Kunal on Monday !
@Urshie - Hi!! I checked the Pic Gallery on yr advice. Can I ask u a silly question? I want a still profile pic for my side bar. What is it called and where can I find it there. I saw Avis and SIggies there but cld not find profile pics ๐Ÿ˜•. Sorry if it sounds like a dumb question๐Ÿ˜† but I am clueless abt such stuff, hence asking :) ๐Ÿ˜›Edited by Mayaa - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Mayaa

@Urshie - Hi!! I checked the Pic Gallery on yr advice. Can I ask u a silly question? I want a still profile pic for my side bar. What is it called and where can I find it there. I saw Avis and SIggies there but cld not find profile pics ๐Ÿ˜•. Sorry if it sounds like a dumb question๐Ÿ˜† but I am clueless abt such stuff, hence asking :) ๐Ÿ˜›

Hi Mayaa...not many people make icons they call them here.

URM If I see anyone make them will tell you...but your right at the moment none has uploaded any 
Originally posted by Urshie

Hi Mayaa...not many people make icons they call them here.

URM If I see anyone make them will tell you...but your right at the moment none has uploaded any 

Sure...thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Mayaa - 10 years ago
No problem I know varshu makes icons and the one in my DP is hers but can't find the set she's created at the moment ๐Ÿค”
๐Ÿ˜Š That's fine

But tell me sthing...do the siggies/avis etc open properly and at good pace for u? I had kept Signature preference off for my posts earlier. Yesterday I switched it to on but despite my good speed broad band connection, the dynamic siggies and avis take ages to download and function when I see others posts. And I felt it also slowed the browsing on the forum for me

Does it happen with u too or is it only me?
Originally posted by Mayaa

๐Ÿ˜Š That's fine

But tell me sthing...do the siggies/avis etc open properly and at good pace for u? I had kept Signature preference off for my posts earlier. Yesterday I switched it to on but despite my good speed broad band connection, the dynamic siggies and avis take ages to download and function when I see others posts. And I felt it also slowed the browsing on the forum for me

Does it happen with u too or is it only me?

My Internet connection isn't the best so I turn off  the preferences most days, sometimes I turn the preferences on but mostly like you have mentioned it slows the pages down a lot. I still keep signatures and Avis though ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I think this happens to alot of people 
Edited by Urshie - 10 years ago
That engagement pic of the entire family is beautiful..everyone is a part of it! <3