CVs are rocking

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lghosh

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FireSafireFiree

that will be a very pointless track if she marries just to stay in india. just go back and extend the visa, also a cool track will be, because her dad is indian, she actually legally can also get indian citizenship, and aww that will be interesting , watching the dians reaction. LOL

The fact is she doesn't know anything at all about her dad except for a name maybe or maybe that too she doesn't have. She has no proof to show that her dad was Indian and neither has she ever met him. How will she show that her parents were Indian? I don't know whether her birth certificate shows any name or not. So getting Indian passport based on Indian parentage won't work here unless she can provide solid proof.

Employment is definitely one option but if that is messed up then nothing but getting married to an Indian citizen will get her an Indian passport. If it was any one else I am sure Zoya would have been shocked and would never have said 'yes' to engagement or marriage but her heart has the address of only and only Asad Ahmad Khan written on it and though she doesn't realize it but her subconcious knows it and she will happily agree. Otherwise I agree just to stay in India getting married makes no sense.

Thanks every one for being on the same boat with me! It will be one smooth sail watching these 2 together! Big smile
stacyellowz IF-Rockerz
stacyellowz
stacyellowz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
yaar, your post got me all hyped up again! Day Dreaming

i wonder if i'll be able to sleep over the next couple days Confused

Edited by stacyellowz - 08 April 2013 at 9:04pm

lghosh

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stacyellowz

yaar, your post got me all hyped up again! Day Dreaming

i wonder if i'll be able to sleep over the next couple days Confused

As I said we are all in the same boat! LOL
jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
What a sweet post, lghosh! Smile

Loved the scenario Asad with his mom pleading for 'bechari' Zoya! That would be really something! I sooo wish it happens in the reel!Big smile

lghosh

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasw

What a sweet post, lghosh! Smile

Loved the scenario Asad with his mom pleading for 'bechari' Zoya! That would be really something! I sooo wish it happens in the reel!Big smile

Thank you! I have so many scenes in my mind which I want to see on them. Can you imagine the fight over the bathroom they will have if they are sharing a room! LOL The fight over coke cans and chips packets and left over pizzas lying around, awkward shirtless moments of Asad, he for a change getting mesmerised seeing Zoya all fresh after a bath with wet hair, if Zoya sees a coakroach or a lizard in the room and jumping in his lap highly scared and the mitwa moments to follow...Asad fuming and Zoya relentless about her ways! It will be a treat to our eyes! Big smile My lists are endless!

I also want to see Tanveer snubbed by Asad defending Zoya, he asking for help from Zoya in his office matters on some technical problem...please CV's make us happy! All of us can give you all innumerable scenarios to play with, give us the best chemistry and performance without rushing.

jasw

jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
I can see the bubbling effect of this promo to so many of us! LOL Why don't you send your ideas to CVs? Your ideas are so cute.

lghosh

ash08 IF-Dazzler
ash08
ash08

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Lana Shocked Big smileHug How are you girl? Long long time.

So many wishes? Write an OS. You have ideas brimming... SmileLOL

Well, the engagement was kinda fast is what I think. But lets see what the CVs have in mind. Smile

lghosh

Go to top