Thanks once again CV's! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by stacyellowz

yaar, your post got me all hyped up again!

i wonder if i'll be able to sleep over the next couple days 😕

As I said we are all in the same boat! 😆
What a sweet post, lghosh! ðŸ˜Š

Loved the scenario Asad with his mom pleading for 'bechari' Zoya! That would be really something! I sooo wish it happens in the reel!😃
Originally posted by jasw

What a sweet post, lghosh! ðŸ˜Š

Loved the scenario Asad with his mom pleading for 'bechari' Zoya! That would be really something! I sooo wish it happens in the reel!😃

Thank you! I have so many scenes in my mind which I want to see on them. Can you imagine the fight over the bathroom they will have if they are sharing a room! 😆 The fight over coke cans and chips packets and left over pizzas lying around, awkward shirtless moments of Asad, he for a change getting mesmerised seeing Zoya all fresh after a bath with wet hair, if Zoya sees a coakroach or a lizard in the room and jumping in his lap highly scared and the mitwa moments to follow...Asad fuming and Zoya relentless about her ways! It will be a treat to our eyes! 😃 My lists are endless!

I also want to see Tanveer snubbed by Asad defending Zoya, he asking for help from Zoya in his office matters on some technical problem...please CV's make us happy! All of us can give you all innumerable scenarios to play with, give us the best chemistry and performance without rushing.
I can see the bubbling effect of this promo to so many of us! ðŸ˜† Why don't you send your ideas to CVs? Your ideas are so cute.
Lana ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜ƒðŸ¤— How are you girl? Long long time.

So many wishes? Write an OS. You have ideas brimming... 😊😆

Well, the engagement was kinda fast is what I think. But lets see what the CVs have in mind. 😊
Originally posted by ash08

Lana ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜ƒðŸ¤— How are you girl? Long long time.

So many wishes? Write an OS. You have ideas brimming... 😊😆

Well, the engagement was kinda fast is what I think. But lets see what the CVs have in mind. 😊

OMG Ash, you!! How are you? Yeah its been ages and years! I completely left TV world so was out of touch totally. Recently I have started watching QH and that too only Asad-Zoya scenes, rest I FF. But knowing me you know, I have plenty of ideas! 😉

OS likhne ka time nahi hai re! I write here when I get some time.

Its good to see an old face here. 😃
Originally posted by lghosh

OMG Ash, you!! How are you? Yeah its been ages and years! I completely left TV world so was out of touch totally. Recently I have started watching QH and that too only Asad-Zoya scenes, rest I FF. But knowing me you know, I have plenty of ideas! 😉

OS likhne ka time nahi hai re! I write here when I get some time.

Its good to see an old face here. 😃

Its good to see you too. 🤗 I hardly watch anything but Asad got me hooked. The only other show I watch sometimes is SC.

I will check out the forum for your posts. 😊

Lets see how long they keep us hooked to this show. 😉😆
Its good to see you too. 🤗 I hardly watch anything but Asad got me hooked. The only other show I watch sometimes is SC.

I will check out the forum for your posts. 😊

Lets see how long they keep us hooked to this show. 😉😆
[/QUOTE]

Ash sach boloon toh I am watching with zero expectations! All of us have learnt our lessons over and over again! 😃 The day they will destroy or change the characters overnight I will be out in a jiffy!

I got hooked because of AAK's character not for KSG. These type of characters always hooks me and you know that all too well! 😆 We both have long history on that! 😉

It feels so good to see you here. 🤗
i would be gr8 to see Asya married...hope the biggest twist should not be Ayaan n zoya marriage for visa...a BIG NO to this track...will stop watching qubool hai if this happnes