Thanks once again CV's!

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
CV's I, long time back, thought of this scenario that Zoya's visa can be extended if she gets married to an Indian citizen and who else other than Asad, but in between with so many posts about Ayaan - Zoya and then this employment track threw me off track.

But I am sooo happy we will see this forced marriage on an unforced couple where their brain might say 'NO' but their hearts say in unison 'Qubool Hai'! It will be fantastic to watch the scenes where they will be awkward and yet will lose themselves in each other and no matter what evil forces will try in separating them they will get closer no matter what! My only request, over and over again please take it slow, I don't want it to be rushed.

I want to see Dilshad's reaction when she will hear about this engagement and being a mom she will know what Asad's feelings are because no matter what he would never do such a thing if he didn't want to and no body can make him. So if he is proposing engagement then he is willing to do so. That will tell her, her son is in love though he is in denial. And I want a scene where Asad to explain the situation to Dilshad says 'woh bechari aisi situation mein kya karegi ammi' and Dilshad's shocked expression hearing Asad calling Zoya 'bechari'! 😆 And when she will point this out to him he will stammer and stutter! That will be a laughing riot scene for me.

Will only engagement occur or marriage too? If marriage happens all the more fum to see them in one room and all the awkward-concious-moments galore and those eye conversations, the fights, the emabarrassment, the tension, the shy factor, the love blooming, being carried away with their want and love and yet controlling at the last moment, their fighting over Zoya's mess, who will sleep on which side of the bed... I simply can't wait. It will be fun not to mention drool worthy enjoyable! 😃

Fortunately only Asad and Zoya's marriage will be a perfect match made in heaven. Sadly other couples in the show are all forced into it whether by hook or by crook.

Thank you CV's once again and make it memorable! Love is in the air but in denial mode, how many a times we have enjoyed watching a story like this!

I am adding some more ideas here!

I have so many scenes in my mind which I want to see on them. Can you imagine the fight over the bathroom they will have if they are sharing a room! 😆 The fight over coke cans and chips packets and left over pizzas lying around, awkward shirtless moments of Asad, he for a change getting mesmerised seeing Zoya all fresh after a bath with wet hair, if Zoya sees a coakroach or a lizard in the room and jumping in his lap highly scared and the mitwa moments to follow...Asad fuming and Zoya relentless about her ways! It will be a treat to our eyes! 😃 My lists are endless!
I also want to see Tanveer snubbed by Asad defending Zoya, he asking for help from Zoya in his office matters on some technical problem...please CV's make us happy! All of us can give you all innumerable scenarios to play with, give us the best chemistry and performance without rushing.

Edited by lghosh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Your wishes are endearing 😳
Agree on the rush thing...take it slow and let us enjoy most 😃
Marysaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I COMPLETLY AGREE !!!!!!! Lov your post can't wait for more MITWA with this sagai !!!
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
"Will only engagement occur or marriage too? If marriage happens all the more fum to see them in one room and all the awkward-concious-moments galore and those eye conversations, the fights, the emabarrassment, the tension, the shy factor, the love blooming, being carried away with their want and love and yet controlling at the last moment, their fighting over Zoya's mess, who will sleep on which side of the bed... I simply can't wait. It will be fun not to mention drool worthy enjoyable! "

This would be awsomeee
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
that will be a very pointless track if she marries just to stay in india. just go back and extend the visa, also a cool track will be, because her dad is indian, she actually legally can also get indian citizenship, and aww that will be interesting , watching the dians reaction. LOL
IIdewaaneII thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed! Cv's have been great to all the viewers. I am totally excited foe the upcoming track(s) and can not wait to see how everything gets played out! 
ishqbaaz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
the cv is amazing !! and i agree with u i would love to see this track asya getting married wow !!
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Love your post, i can't wait to c this track.

But guys what was zoya doing was she shaking her head not to the engagement, i so want to see how he explain this to his mother.

Cv needs to slow down and thread lightly with this track, don't rush through it, develop this properly and give us some beautiful moments and for god sake let asad be able to explain this situation to Zoya, without going mute.

I guess this is what that forum 32 article means by a big twist comming to QH. we all just have to wait and see what the cv has in store for us.
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree

that will be a very pointless track if she marries just to stay in india. just go back and extend the visa, also a cool track will be, because her dad is indian, she actually legally can also get indian citizenship, and aww that will be interesting , watching the dians reaction. LOL

The fact is she doesn't know anything at all about her dad except for a name maybe or maybe that too she doesn't have. She has no proof to show that her dad was Indian and neither has she ever met him. How will she show that her parents were Indian? I don't know whether her birth certificate shows any name or not. So getting Indian passport based on Indian parentage won't work here unless she can provide solid proof.

Employment is definitely one option but if that is messed up then nothing but getting married to an Indian citizen will get her an Indian passport. If it was any one else I am sure Zoya would have been shocked and would never have said 'yes' to engagement or marriage but her heart has the address of only and only Asad Ahmad Khan written on it and though she doesn't realize it but her subconcious knows it and she will happily agree. Otherwise I agree just to stay in India getting married makes no sense.

Thanks every one for being on the same boat with me! It will be one smooth sail watching these 2 together! 😃
stacyellowz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yaar, your post got me all hyped up again!

i wonder if i'll be able to sleep over the next couple days 😕Edited by stacyellowz - 11 years ago