Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

India-Forums

Weekly Episode Discussion#3|| 8th-12th April 2013 (Page 4)

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gewels

@radev true my suppositions r just that, and Hindi serials r not bold enough 2 go where logic and reality dictate. What i 'supposed' happens in real life believe me. Yes it's obvious that Meera/Agasthya have some sort of connection. But let me tell u that 2 me this serial will need more than M baby 2 progress because as of now there 50/50 chance of boy or girl. Once gender is resolved then fighting begins; but 4 what? N is still fighting a losing battle unless she has an unassailable trumph card. Does she? Only time will tell. I still maintain she needs her own child. An Asthana child would be even better. It will strengthen her own position. If M and G marry it will make her task much harder. 2 win a war u have plan 4 worst case scenarios. It has been made very clear by BA that she's not necessary in the household. And in any case, what would she be fighting 4? She wins the house and becomes another Biji? She would always b in a precarious position. Take it from me she needs a child and also maybe a marriage. Well my 2c worth. Can't wait 4 next episode.

With you on that ... things that happen in real life and we can suppose happening in reel life too.

And as far as 50/50 chance of boy or girl, it seems from shaatir Baldev's dialogue that he has already figured out what to do about resolving the gender too AngryDead And yes, then more fireworks will ensue!

Yep, balraj is already treating Nandini as yesterday's news, which means more balraj eradicates her existence, more strength she is going to gain, psychologically speaking, that is. So yes more  precarious position Nandini is in, more there's need to have her own child. Totally and completely agree. And frankly, at this point, me can even predict safely that M and AG alliance is a remote possibility, esp since that would mean M didn't much care for Ani and her love, which we know isn't the case at all. Her firm decision to carry the child (instead of aborting it) is the biggest proof of her genuine feelings for Ani, inspite of him cheating her and his own wife.

Your 2c and my 5c (inflation hehe, and my "pet" takiye ka qalaam LOL) combined better work wonders !

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Yes Faati, join the club. We all feeling sad for Nandini and along with Nandini. Cry

Go to top