Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

India-Forums

Weekly Episode Discussion#3|| 8th-12th April 2013 (Page 3)

Neha12345xxx Goldie
Neha12345xxx
Neha12345xxx

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
what a worse situation nandini is facing...AngryCryDead...i hope no one in world should go with that...

Edited by Neha12345xxx - 12 April 2013 at 11:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gewelsradev24

Gewels Senior Member
Gewels
Gewels

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Yes Nandini's plight is heart-breaking. She's the DIL but has no child. Not just in Indian culture is she in a very precarious position, 2b a DIL with a deceased husband and no child means she could b thrown out in poorer households. That particular fate won't happen 2 her with the Asthana's, but really what she needs is 2b houseowner AND a mother of a son. Or at least 1 of the 2. I think we're all focusing on Meera's child, but what if Nandini got pregnant again? A perfect storm 4 the Asthana's?! LOL! In many countries brothers/cousins r expected 2 marry the widow 2 keep wealth/children in the family AND protect the widow. Not that i think that will come into play here, but it is a very real possibility. Also when a woman needs a child she makes sure she gets pregnant. So which of the Astana brothers? Logic says Akhil, but it could well b Agasthya. We need 2 realise that Meera's baby poses a threat 2 both brothers. Akhil is married but has no son. Agasthya is single. Believe me ambition is going 2 rear its head. Nandini could well bcome a huge target. I say this bcos it's clear 2 me that if this serial is going 2 last longer than 6mths Nandini has 2 have a child- particularly a son. Whether she marries is not necessary as it will still b an Asthana baby. AG i suspect is going 2 come under immense pressure from Balraj 2 marry Meera and legitimise the baby sooner or later. Will he? He seems an immensely proud man. It's not certain he will. Both brothers r extremely fond of Nandini. They know it is wrong 4 Meera 2b in house. If this serial has guts it will explore all aspects of this situation. AK is more complex but i can c he will bcome attracted 2 Nandini if he keeps 2 close 2 her. O the possibities... Just imagine...

Edited by Gewels - 13 April 2013 at 1:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Brief views, Fri April 12th, Epi 20

Hi Gewels! Marvellous points ! So as far as a misplaced (moi word!) ambition going to rear its ugly head to make sure that in order to keep the wealth/children within the family, in India Nandini could become pregnant either thru Akhil or Agasthya." My my, dunno what to say to that! Confused  No idea if the serial could stretch that far and that bold. Somehow I have my doubts that the story could / would / should take that route coz I have to disagree that AK would even remotely think of that, much less do it,  coz  he is genuinly concerned about Nandini's wellbeing and welfare and would never jeopardize that by resorting to such an act, esp against Shyama / Beeji's stern objection and shock. (Amma's opinion dont matter one bit as she has lost all respect in the eyes of her own sons, DIL and esp Beeji ! Ouch

AG on the other hand, complex and proud character notwithstanding, may soon fall for Meera and vice versa as the scenarios btw the two seem to be warranting that. I frankly wish that happens and think it actually will happen. Why coz even tho the interaction btw the two is limited at best, the feelings they seem to have generated for each other have not escaped audience's discerning observation. Neither will it escape Balraj's "shatir dimag". Totally agree that he will play this trump card to get these two married to legitimize the child. After all, AG has already been labeled as "chacha ka chamcha"  by the bro AK anyway !LOL Yet, remains to be seen that when push comes to shove, whether AG will actually and unquestioningly bow down to chacha's "unfettered demands".

Now the awesome precap!! It has made it abundantly clear that Nandini's father in no uncertain terms says that "tumhare ek ek aansoon ki keemat chukaoonga !" Me glad that my calculation was wrong when I was in agreement with Athi (I think) that the father may appear right around the 9th month just to create more drama and suspense. Besides, after what Balraj had the GALL to make Meera put the garland on Ani's pic instead of Nandini, there ain't no way Nandini is going to sit quietly any more. And this will be the start of end of her crying coz more "papa" gets unreasonable with her, more she's going to gain strength to contradict him, to fight with him, to totally disregard his bhaashan! Big smileLOL Moreover, to Nandini from here on in "papa" is going to be ~~ thotha chana baaje ghana !! Big smile 

Aage aage dekhiye kya kya gul khilte hain ! LOL

Edited by radev24 - 13 April 2013 at 10:50pm
radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha12345xxx

what a worse situation nandini is facing...AngryCryDead...i hope no one in world should go with that...

Couldn't agree more. No one deserves this kind of torture, humiliation, atrocity one after another. But subah to honi hi hai, sooner than later ! Approve
Gewels Senior Member
Gewels
Gewels

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
@radev true my suppositions r just that, and Hindi serials r not bold enough 2 go where logic and reality dictate. What i 'supposed' happens in real life believe me. Yes it's obvious that Meera/Agasthya have some sort of connection. But let me tell u that 2 me this serial will need more than M baby 2 progress because as of now there 50/50 chance of boy or girl. Once gender is resolved then fighting begins; but 4 what? N is still fighting a losing battle unless she has an unassailable trumph card. Does she? Only time will tell. I still maintain she needs her own child. An Asthana child would be even better. It will strengthen her own position. If M and G marry it will make her task much harder. 2 win a war u have plan 4 worst case scenarios. It has been made very clear by BA that she's not necessary in the household. And in any case, what would she be fighting 4? She wins the house and becomes another Biji? She would always b in a precarious position. Take it from me she needs a child and also maybe a marriage. Well my 2c worth. Can't wait 4 next episode.

Edited by Gewels - 14 April 2013 at 2:22am

radev24

-prime- Goldie
-prime-
-prime-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
What  IF  the house belongs to Nandini s MOTHER  rather then FATHER .AND  her father is only  a guardian not the actual owner.

radev24

-Anarkali. IF-Veteran Member
-Anarkali.
-Anarkali.

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
In friday's precap, looks like Nandini dad is coming...

radev24

starsanjana IF-Rockerz
starsanjana
starsanjana

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
i feel so sorry for nandini

radev24

Go to top