Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
why your carrot is completely free for u now ðŸ˜†
That Rai and Turcotte women...first Salman and then they go to the royal indian families of Bachchan and Kapoor ðŸ˜­

And this Turcotte chick seems to have done better...while Abhi is a loser, Ranbir is actually talented ðŸ˜­

The Kapoor family (Hindi: ???? ??????), is a prominent Indian family with a long history in Bollywood cinema. Many members of the family have been successfulactors, film directors, and producers. It is the first family of Indian Cinema, spanning over 80 years of entertainment.

🤬 

How tragic ðŸ˜­ from taking of her clothes to dating Salman Khan to becoming the biggest Bwood star to marrying Kapoor Jr, and one day even having his babies.

Okay fine I'M JEALOUS! While I'm studying 12/7 every day that woman got everything free.

Why can't Salman punch her? ðŸ˜­
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You should be happy :D or has carrot in the name of Ranbir Kapoor now

But Salman has the biggest carrot of them all

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Does Rishi and Neetu Singh approve of their alliance?
This content was originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

why your carrot is completely free for u now ðŸ˜†

Nahin check their family tree:

can't believe soon that vixen's name will be added ðŸ˜­

And NO they will NOT break up...rumours started since 2008...which means they are in love for five years now ðŸ˜­...ofcourse he cheats on her but it's not like she is some doodh ki dhuli ðŸ˜­

+ She will never leave him. She has hit JACKPOT ðŸ˜­
This content was originally posted by: desicrowd

Does Rishi and Neetu Singh approve of their alliance?

??? we are living in a modern zamaana do you really think they can say anything? If Ranbir is happy with that poison they can't do anything. The guy makes his own money he might leave his family if they don't agree (to Katrina's horror).
But seriously...okay Carrot is old so ofcourse he likes younger girls...but Ranbir is only 30...SHE IS MAHA BORING and MAHA ANNOYING...how can he or any guy like her personality? Beautiful yes...but that's it...she isn't fun, she isn't intelligent, she is lterally NOTHING.

I feel bad for Neetu ji...getting Carrot's leftovers in the house...
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The funny  thing is that salman's 2 most popular  gfs ended up in powerful BW families :the bacchans and the kapoors ðŸ˜† Edited by _NaughtyBoy_ - 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

The funny  thing is that salman's 2 most popular  gfs ended up in powerful BW families :the bacchans and the kapoors ðŸ˜†

😡 it's tragic! and can you believe that? poor guy goes to parties and then sees aish and abhi together...now he will spot aish + abhi AND ranbir + kat...

WHY! Why does he do that? Why does he help losers? Now he is busy helping Sana Khan...i doubt she will visit him when he goes to jail...she will probably rise while he will rot...you should never help people! Even i have made that mistake a few times...

Edited by pekingexpress - 11 years ago