Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Zoe: An Ex-Boyfriend?! (Page 2)

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
^Derrr babe!ROFL

First I want Tanu gone and AsYa to be well engaged or ready to get married before anything from her past pops up.

Besides, I think Tanu is good enough for now. But I wouldn't mind seeing a new track like this--something modern and real!

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
She is a modern girl.. but I dont think ZOya is the type of girl to forget her culture and "tehzeeb" int he process... you know? NOT saying having a boyfriend is bat chalaan or something HAHAHA..im just saying you know how Zoya is always saying..that a persons tehzeeb insnt in jeans? i feel like physically dressing she is modern but morally and everything ZOya is VERY traditional..and thats why i think she isnt the type of girl to have a boyfriend. Ermm

Go to top