Zoe: An Ex-Boyfriend?!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I was just thinking, she's a modern girl from NY...is it possible that maybe she might have an ex or someone she liked in the past.

I think it would be so realistic to play out this angle and see Asad's reaction to it all. Cuz we all know he's very seedha saada-type, and I'm not saying Zoe is chalu or impure...but maybe she liked someone?!

Since AsYa have this relationship of differing POVs and the initial clash b/w the two was b/c of this difference in mindset, wouldn't it be cool to see something liek this. I mean I can already relate to Zoe and her freedome/independence/intelligence, but I can also see someone as awesome as her having her crushes or being admired.

Thoughts?! Maybe someone from her past can make an appearance something in the future and this could totally heat up the dynamic b/w AsYa b/c I see Asad as a very possessive type of a guy.
I think not. So, we might not get to see such track
Anything is possible with Qubool Hai ðŸ˜† So who knows. Although i think it wont happen.
I would like to see this track too. It is worth giving a shot. :) Since the way they got into talking, conversing with each other was because of their different ideologies, I would like to see this part of Zoya and Asad to be explored too.

Annie ðŸ˜³
Omg..What are you saying? The female lead in an Indian show having an ex-boyfriend?😲 Don you know they are supposed to be paak and innocent lil angels waiting to be deflowered by the hero?😳
Jokes apart, i think this would be extremely realistic but i doubt they would show it😆 Most of the leads on Indian TV do not have friends, leave alone boy/girlfriend😆
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Omg..What are you saying? The female lead in an Indian show having an ex-boyfriend?😲 Don you know they are supposed to be paak and innocent lil angels waiting to be deflowered by the hero?😳
Jokes apart, i think this would be extremely realistic but i doubt they would show it😆 Most of the leads on Indian TV do not have friends, leave alone boy/girlfriend😆

See how realisitic the show was...Zoe figured out Tanu's fumble and asked her about the anniversry thing...which other female lead has brains like that. I mean some characters remember like days later.😆

But I like that she's someone more liberal-minded...Like I could totally see myself in Zoe's shoes and I could totally see her being admired by men way before Asad showed up into her life.

We can have this track LATER 🤣 
^Derrr babe!🤣

First I want Tanu gone and AsYa to be well engaged or ready to get married before anything from her past pops up.

Besides, I think Tanu is good enough for now. But I wouldn't mind seeing a new track like this--something modern and real!
She is a modern girl.. but I dont think ZOya is the type of girl to forget her culture and "tehzeeb" int he process... you know? NOT saying having a boyfriend is bat chalaan or something HAHAHA..im just saying you know how Zoya is always saying..that a persons tehzeeb insnt in jeans? i feel like physically dressing she is modern but morally and everything ZOya is VERY traditional..and thats why i think she isnt the type of girl to have a boyfriend. ðŸ¤”