India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Zoe: An Ex-Boyfriend?!

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I was just thinking, she's a modern girl from NY...is it possible that maybe she might have an ex or someone she liked in the past.

I think it would be so realistic to play out this angle and see Asad's reaction to it all. Cuz we all know he's very seedha saada-type, and I'm not saying Zoe is chalu or impure...but maybe she liked someone?!

Since AsYa have this relationship of differing POVs and the initial clash b/w the two was b/c of this difference in mindset, wouldn't it be cool to see something liek this. I mean I can already relate to Zoe and her freedome/independence/intelligence, but I can also see someone as awesome as her having her crushes or being admired.

Thoughts?! Maybe someone from her past can make an appearance something in the future and this could totally heat up the dynamic b/w AsYa b/c I see Asad as a very possessive type of a guy.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

6298Nazz1992theprabhat.BainGan.PhoenixRadarKaBhiinlovecountingstarz

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I think not. So, we might not get to see such track

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyaksgianibelieveinpink

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Anything is possible with Qubool Hai LOL So who knows. Although i think it wont happen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

theprabhat Groupbie
theprabhat
theprabhat

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
nice idea

ibelieveinpink

PhoenixRadar IF-Rockerz
PhoenixRadar
PhoenixRadar

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
I would like to see this track too. It is worth giving a shot. :) Since the way they got into talking, conversing with each other was because of their different ideologies, I would like to see this part of Zoya and Asad to be explored too.

Annie Embarrassed

ibelieveinpink

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Omg..What are you saying? The female lead in an Indian show having an ex-boyfriend?Shocked Don you know they are supposed to be paak and innocent lil angels waiting to be deflowered by the hero?Embarrassed
Jokes apart, i think this would be extremely realistic but i doubt they would show itLOL Most of the leads on Indian TV do not have friends, leave alone boy/girlfriendLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

quboolhai_1fanDreAibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Omg..What are you saying? The female lead in an Indian show having an ex-boyfriend?Shocked Don you know they are supposed to be paak and innocent lil angels waiting to be deflowered by the hero?Embarrassed
Jokes apart, i think this would be extremely realistic but i doubt they would show itLOL Most of the leads on Indian TV do not have friends, leave alone boy/girlfriendLOL

See how realisitic the show was...Zoe figured out Tanu's fumble and asked her about the anniversry thing...which other female lead has brains like that. I mean some characters remember like days later.LOL

But I like that she's someone more liberal-minded...Like I could totally see myself in Zoe's shoes and I could totally see her being admired by men way before Asad showed up into her life.

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
We can have this track LATER ROFL 

ibelieveinpink

Go to top