Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~GuP ShUp ChAt ClUb~*~ ThReAd 22 (Page 58)

MT_loverboy IF-Rockerz
MT_loverboy
MT_loverboy

Joined: 30 August 2011
Posts: 8387

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunasankar


Go to top

Related Topics

 TopicsTopic StarterRepliesViewsLast Post
--<@Gup Shup Club [email protected]>--

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133

..SRUTHI1921..1061356607 April 2013 at 1:27pm
By --Amna-- Jump to the Last Post
--<@Gup-Shup [email protected]>-- Thread 10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Shree.Nanda1159375504 April 2013 at 1:44am
By --Amna-- Jump to the Last Post
--<@Gup-Shup [email protected]>-- Thread 11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Ipkkndrokzz4eva1198405429 March 2013 at 2:23pm
By -SarunHolic- Jump to the Last Post
Chat chat chating how its possible?DevvivekAshNI04731 July 2012 at 3:43am
By DevvivekAshNI Jump to the Last Post
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

swan2011962526714 April 2011 at 10:27pm
By Arwen. Jump to the Last Post

Forum Quick Jump


KOI NA KOI CHAIYE
SPAMMING KARNE WALA WinkWink

MT_loverboy IF-Rockerz
MT_loverboy
MT_loverboy

Joined: 30 August 2011
Posts: 8387

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
aruna di u even copied my siggies ... lol

btw howz the 2 pics
 my first edits 
MT_loverboy IF-Rockerz
MT_loverboy
MT_loverboy

Joined: 30 August 2011
Posts: 8387

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Note:

India Forums does not permit posting of any content or material which is or can be construed as being

  • sexually explicit, po*nographic
  • offensive to any religion, race or community
  • abusive language or Derogatory Expressions.
  • violative of anothers Intellectual Property

We encourage discussions more than just a "Thank you" post, so say more than just that. Thank You only posts will be deleted, at admin's discretion and member may face temporary ban to discourage such practice.

MT_loverboy IF-Rockerz
MT_loverboy
MT_loverboy

Joined: 30 August 2011
Posts: 8387

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.
ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Joined: 21 April 2012
Posts: 16130

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MT_loverboy

Originally posted by arunasankar

Originally posted by MT_loverboy


Like This Post

Online MT_loverboy

IF-Dazzler

MT_loverboyScrapSlambookTestimonial

Joined: 30 August 2011

Posts: 4655



Warning level: (20%)
Direct LinkReportQuotePosted: 09 April 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
spamming is on my mind


my heart is spamming on

lol
u got WL for wat?
even i too got once 


lol aruna di ...mujhe to 60% tak WL mili thi
ab toh main  kam active rehta hun isilye WL is on down...
actually bina bashing k mera man nhi lagta'

PARDON ME IF U LOVE ANY OF THE SHOW
but i got WL for bashing MADHUBALA AND EK HAZARON...

and ya also i got WL from IPK forum for bashing GUL AND VIRAF ...and  bashing IPK MODS

and u ?

mohit 
i bashed KSG in QH forumLOLLOLLOL
i made annothr id and bashedLOL
because  i thought  that ipk was ended becz of him ans his serialAngryROFL QH bechari

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MT_loverboyPreet.Kc

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Joined: 21 April 2012
Posts: 16130

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MT_loverboy

aruna di u even copied my siggies ... lol

btw howz the 2 pics
 my first edits 

pakkaBig smile
ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Joined: 21 April 2012
Posts: 16130

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MT_loverboy

Originally posted by arunasankar


Go to top

Related Topics

 TopicsTopic StarterRepliesViewsLast Post
--<@Gup Shup Club [email protected]>--

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133

..SRUTHI1921..1061356607 April 2013 at 1:27pm
By --Amna-- Jump to the Last Post
--<@Gup-Shup [email protected]>-- Thread 10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Shree.Nanda1159375504 April 2013 at 1:44am
By --Amna-- Jump to the Last Post
--<@Gup-Shup [email protected]>-- Thread 11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Ipkkndrokzz4eva1198405429 March 2013 at 2:23pm
By -SarunHolic- Jump to the Last Post
Chat chat chating how its possible?DevvivekAshNI04731 July 2012 at 3:43am
By DevvivekAshNI Jump to the Last Post
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

swan2011962526714 April 2011 at 10:27pm
By Arwen. Jump to the Last Post

Forum Quick Jump


KOI NA KOI CHAIYE
SPAMMING KARNE WALA WinkWink

ofcourse LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preet.Kc

Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz
Preet.Kc
Preet.Kc

Joined: 17 June 2012
Posts: 15697

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MT_loverboy


Like This Post

Online MT_loverboy

IF-Dazzler

MT_loverboyScrapSlambookTestimonial

Joined: 30 August 2011

Posts: 4655



Warning level: (20%)
Direct LinkReportQuotePosted: 09 April 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
spamming is on my mind


my heart is spamming on

what the you have a WL Shocked

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
--<@Gup-Shup [email protected]>-- Thread 11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ..Saraa..   Replies: 1198   Views: 18782

..Saraa.. 1198 18782 30 August 2013 at 4:18pm by Preet.Kc
--<@Gup-Shup [email protected]>-- Thread 10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: Mrs_Darcy_17   Replies: 1149   Views: 22004

Mrs_Darcy_17 1149 22004 30 August 2013 at 4:18pm by Preet.Kc
--<@Gup Shup Club [email protected]>--

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133

Author: ..Sruthi..   Replies: 1056   Views: 16483

..Sruthi.. 1056 16483 30 August 2013 at 4:10pm by Preet.Kc
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: swan20   Replies: 1191   Views: 60045

swan20 1191 60045 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index