Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~*~GuP ShUp ChAt ClUb~*~ ThReAd 22 (Page 27)

Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz
Preet.Kc
Preet.Kc

Joined: 17 June 2012
Posts: 15697

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babyhumz

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by babyhumz

Originally posted by HK90

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by babyhumz

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

true
Cud have save ourselves from phy and maths Ouch
He must have been really free LOL


stpid newton no phy that would of been amzing!!!
but love maths dnt take maths
true


in fact but guys i was superb in math and physic non one can beat me
but at that time


yeh now nothing left in that head its been replaced
kya di!!! Thoda mujhe dedete. LOL
yeh kiddo ko de she will put better use of it

i don't away things for free LOL
no seriously in biology, phyc i was really good i always take 9 or 9.5 out of 10
biology was my best subject i tryed a lot  to have 10 but no i always have 9.75 can you belive it Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babyhumz

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Joined: 30 March 2007
Posts: 6964

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HK90

Originally posted by babyhumz

Originally posted by HK90

Originally posted by babyhumz

Originally posted by HK90

Originally posted by babyhumz

Originally posted by HK90

Humi control you FF 

LOL what why?

i quoted bakwa Wink

crazy women LOL

pagal tujhe tu sabalna muskil hi nahi na mumkin hai 

don ko pakarna of mujhe sambalna na mukin hai ROFL

LOLLOL hands down we know 
Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz
Preet.Kc
Preet.Kc

Joined: 17 June 2012
Posts: 15697

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babyhumz

Originally posted by HK90

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by babyhumz

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by babyhumz

kiddo... preets going crazy on my ff page
lolzzz LOL poor u

she's going to confuse my readers

di, but be careful modscmight close d thread
Dis type 8f chatting not allowed na
But preet di LOL

don't worry i read the rules they will close the thread only if i type things not related to the FF or i just spamm it witch i'm not doing and plus do you really think that they will be able to stop me 

LOLLOLLOL no one can stop this psycho 

yeah i'm psychoAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babyhumz

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Joined: 30 March 2007
Posts: 6964

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HK90


i don't away things for free LOL
no seriously in biology, phyc i was really good i always take 9 or 9.5 out of 10
biology was my best subject i tryed a lot  to have 10 but no i always have 9.75 can you belive it Angry


bechari i was lucky yo get close to that 
but you tired LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Preet.Kc

babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Joined: 30 March 2007
Posts: 6964

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HK90

Originally posted by babyhumz

Originally posted by HK90

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by babyhumz

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by babyhumz

kiddo... preets going crazy on my ff page
lolzzz LOL poor u

she's going to confuse my readers

di, but be careful modscmight close d thread
Dis type 8f chatting not allowed na
But preet di LOL

don't worry i read the rules they will close the thread only if i type things not related to the FF or i just spamm it witch i'm not doing and plus do you really think that they will be able to stop me 

LOLLOLLOL no one can stop this psycho 

yeah i'm psychoAngry
and we love you like that 
babyhumz IF-Rockerz
babyhumz
babyhumz

Joined: 30 March 2007
Posts: 6964

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
ok!! guys im of to bed now!!! 
its late have to get redi for bed 

will see you all tomro Heart 

night night 
lov you guys 
Preet.Kc IF-Sizzlerz
Preet.Kc
Preet.Kc

Joined: 17 June 2012
Posts: 15697

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babyhumz

ok!! guys im of to bed now!!! 
its late have to get redi for bed 

will see you all tomro Heart 

night night 
lov you guys 

bye bye 
see you tomorrow night Big smile
sweet dreams 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babyhumz

.crazzy4arshi. IF-Rockerz
.crazzy4arshi.
.crazzy4arshi.

Joined: 14 March 2012
Posts: 6561

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babyhumz

Originally posted by .crazzy4arshi.

Originally posted by babyhumz



LOLLOLLOLno one can stop thispsycho
di save your thread
I better save mine too LOL

whats happening to your thread



nothing but will save from preet di LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babyhumz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
--<@Gup-Shup Club@>-- Thread 11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: ..Saraa..   Replies: 1198   Views: 18596

..Saraa.. 1198 18596 30 August 2013 at 4:18pm by Preet.Kc
--<@Gup-Shup Club@>-- Thread 10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: Mrs_Darcy_17   Replies: 1149   Views: 21835

Mrs_Darcy_17 1149 21835 30 August 2013 at 4:18pm by Preet.Kc
--<@Gup Shup Club Thread-6@>--

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133

Author: ..Sruthi..   Replies: 1056   Views: 16337

..Sruthi.. 1056 16337 30 August 2013 at 4:10pm by Preet.Kc
#Devil's Club#-Chat Club 10-By invite only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: swan20   Replies: 1191   Views: 59599

swan20 1191 59599 13 April 2011 at 6:54pm by Arwen.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index