Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Thanks to sulbalians AKA ddians<3 ( dvdians peep (Page 5)

ramesh90 Goldie
ramesh90
ramesh90

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyFlame

<font color="#000099">I'm a DD fan and will always be but the show Madhubala means RishBala for me Embarrassed they are the main reason for the success of the show
hmm to be honest Sultan bores me to tears Sleepy I can't stand his acting Stern Smile don't know why
</font>

ya me too dd..& always be !!
but my craznzz is long gone.. Ouch
exactly me too dnt undrstnd wats n him ? everyone drool over him ? he know only one exprsn & one dlg ..god he borws me too tears too..i just on my channell for the sake of trp !! o_O

raj80 IF-Sizzlerz
raj80
raj80

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramesh90

Originally posted by cuterishabala

I started watching this show for DD...but now i'm also VD fan...infact DVD fan...love Rishabala...both of them r responsible for this show's success ...the kind of hatred VD is getting it upsets me...it's like they don't appreciate his contribution to this show...and AR has entered a successfull show...so how cum they really forget the leads just bcos his styling is like MSK...although he nowhere looks like him...y can't they get over that show it was one gr8 show and this is another one...i'm watching it for Rishbala until the CV's split the leads with another person then even i will quit this show...

exactly dear cvs have lost it !!!
they saw huge fan fallowing of geet so they are trying to make the same here..but they missd to undrstnd that mb is only because of rishabala !!! if they really want huge succss then why cant they give geet 2 / pyek 2 in colors atleast both fans can enjoy their show calmly ? huh this really disgstng me colors all supprtng sulbala * yawn*

good wishes to colors ...hope they dnt lose the grps points with starustav..no we can cmpre colors only with starustav ! Sleepy

i will try to watch till this sat..if sultan track ends then i will cntnue othrwse better option quit !
i think it's CV's mistake they should have already made it clear that they won't show Sulbala...so this hatred would'nt have hppnd...I like the leads and love their chemistry...even if GC wuld have entered the show as Sultan even then i wuld have supported DVD aka Rishbala ...bcos MEIEJ is ishq and junoon of RK and not Sultan,Mukund or whoever .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pookie2

-Dil- IF-Sizzlerz
-Dil-
-Dil-

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Your POV is sadly very true..!!

Not all Rishbala fans are VD-ians, but almost all Sulbala fans are either VD-haters or DD-ians!!!Shocked

If Rishbala fans don't like the track, Sulbala fans don't like VD..!!

I wasn't either a DD-ian or a VD-ian when began watching the show, but RK and Rishbala chemistry completely got me hooked to the show!!Embarrassed

I used to find DD amazingly pretty but sadly the chawl scenes and in her scenes out of RK mansion, her make-up has suffered too..!!ErmmHope they give her the previous make-up and clothes which made her look classy..!!Nowadays I find Dips more classier..AND I hate Dips!!!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjari7

ramesh90 Goldie
ramesh90
ramesh90

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ramesh90

I started watching this show for DD...but now i'm also VD fan...infact DVD fan...love Rishabala...both of them r responsible for this show's success ...the kind of hatred VD is getting it upsets me...it's like they don't appreciate his contribution to this show...and AR has entered a successfull show...so how cum they really forget the leads just bcos his styling is like MSK...although he nowhere looks like him...y can't they get over that show it was one gr8 show and this is another one...i'm watching it for Rishbala until the CV's split the leads with another person then even i will quit this show...

exactly dear cvs have lost it !!!
they saw huge fan fallowing of geet so they are trying to make the same here..but they missd to undrstnd that mb is only because of rishabala !!! if they really want huge succss then why cant they give geet 2 / pyek 2 in colors atleast both fans can enjoy their show calmly ? huh this really disgstng me colors all supprtng sulbala * yawn*

good wishes to colors ...hope they dnt lose the grps points with starustav..no we can cmpre colors only with starustav ! Sleepy

i will try to watch till this sat..if sultan track ends then i will cntnue othrwse better option quit !
i think it's CV's mistake they should have already made it clear that they won't show Sulbala...so this hatred would'nt have hppnd...I like the leads and love their chemistry...even if GC wuld have entered the show as Sultan even then i wuld have supported DVD aka Rishbala ...bcos MEIEJ is ishq and junoon of RK and not Sultan,Mukund or whoever .

me too no more intrstd in maaneet anymore..not aftee dds brtthdy treat whch he gve her..i hate him now !!

rishabala always & forever
ramesh90 Goldie
ramesh90
ramesh90

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilnasheen

Your POV is sadly very true..!!

Not all Rishbala fans are VD-ians, but almost all Sulbala fans are either VD-haters or DD-ians!!!Shocked

If Rishbala fans don't like the track, Sulbala fans don't like VD..!!

I wasn't either a DD-ian or a VD-ian when began watching the show, but RK and Rishbala chemistry completely got me hooked to the show!!Embarrassed

I used to find DD amazingly pretty but sadly the chawl scenes and in her scenes out of RK mansion, her make-up has suffered too..!!ErmmHope they give her the previous make-up and clothes which made her look classy..!!Nowadays I find Dips more classier..AND I hate Dips!!!ROFL

i love dd in every way..so no cmnnts on dd !!please

there is no sullu lover .there is only dd lovers..whch sullu is usng by tweeting everyone.!!! now am a true rishabalian..i love vd like i love dd !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjari7-Dil-

AshleyAngelena IF-Dazzler
AshleyAngelena
AshleyAngelena

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Same happened with me but not exactly..

I too stared watching this show for DD but slowing I started to fall for VD
and after seeing so many people bashed RK but in a way when they were saying that RK should leave the show or what ever it indirectly point on VD.
Well now I hope that MY craziness for DD Don't leave I JUST HOPE...
Sanjari7 Groupbie
Sanjari7
Sanjari7

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
They have completely ruined the storyline..!! Rk was one of the strongest chracters in television industry so far..even in the interviews the male actors say dat dey dream 2 have a role like rk..dis show was only bcoz of rk n his biwi..before rishbala dis show was nuthing..n now dey are showing as if rk is the main villain...sumtyms he says he loves madhu n then sum other tym he wonders y is he attracted 2m adhu..how can dey show so confusing tracks..!! dis show was all being madhu an actres but wht now?? will she land up being sultans wife or aryan's caretaker?? dnt feel like watching it now..!! Ar is great actor indeed but they can get a paralel lead fr him n show him n madhu rk being frnds..!! y a love triangle..!!
deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top