India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Thanks to sulbalians AKA ddians<3 ( dvdians peep

ramesh90 Goldie
ramesh90
ramesh90

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
yes you heard me right thanku so much sulbalians AKA ddians..hmm i think some of them know me am a crazy fan of drashti oho ho..sorry i WAS a crazy fan of drashti..i was aadict to her..i was hell possesive about her..i begged some members to vote for dd..i always want dd on top..i started to watch this show only for dd..i never watched vds previous show but slowly slowly i fall for Rishabala..like i did with maaneet..!!! now i love rishabala too crazily..but these days because of ddians behaviour i lost my crazynz for the girl whom i loved the most !!! ok i undrstd u guys like sultan i have no problm with that but this show is based on dvd..they r the main leads ..they are the only reason our show reached high heights..i want to clear VD is also a part of that success..!!! so credit goes to both !!!! a guy cme with MSK looks ,style,attitude ..you forget RK ? ok i know wat rk did with madhu was purely disgstng ! but its just a fiction why to hate vd ? dnt he deserve to be the main lead of this show..creator/ wrtrs sspoiled his image..wat was he wrong to deserve this kind of hatrness ? its just really bullshit..!!! these days i dnt feel like login my account & i dnt feel like cmmntng on dds profile like i used to did..thanks sulbalians for crashing my crazyness..i was so addict to dd but not anymore.now am not addict to anyone so i can quit the show & leave my life peacefully..thanku so much for doing this..!!! bye..hope to meet u guys somedays somewhre..!!! bye !!!

will miss dd for sure <3 she is such a sweetheart <3

Edited by ramesh90 - 08 April 2013 at 1:53pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjari7berry12345mahimeshadesigrl414gurudrishtiAshleyAngelenacatharsisSimple-Girltinkerred10sush12_RMSagar21chirpyhapibirddeepak148ayaazukideewani-Dil-..natasha..anitaraniDushtDanaf.

deepak148 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayaazukideewani

anitarani IF-Sizzlerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
this show is based on dvd..they r the main leads ..they are the only reason our show reached high heights..i want to clear VD is also a part of that success..!!! so credit goes to both !!!! a guy cme with MSK looks ,style,attitude ..you forget RK ? ok i know wat rk did with madhu was purely disgstng ! but its just a fiction why to hate vd ? dnt he deserve to be the main lead of this show..creator/ wrtrs sspoiled his image..wat was he wrong to deserve this kind of hatrness ? its just really bullshit
So well stated dear, totally agree.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjari7-Inferno-ayaazukideewani

desigrl414 Goldie
desigrl414
desigrl414

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I started watching this show because of DD too but fell in love with VD after watching! I'm a full out RishBala fan and don't want any sort of triangle. These two are what brought this show to where it is!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjari7Dilsayayaazukideewani

DiehardYMfan IF-Rockerz
DiehardYMfan
DiehardYMfan

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I want  Rishbala only but I have no problem with SulBala.. and love both the jodis...

Agree majority DDians are Sulbalians but you cannot generalise all of them as such...

Sulbala is majorly needed for rishbala and for the realization of their love specially RK...

Edited by DiehardYMfan - 08 April 2013 at 12:57pm
ramesh90 Goldie
ramesh90
ramesh90

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepak148

Dont stop watching watch for vd n rishbala well both leads r equally important n same happened with me dear

i tryd hard to watch but sultan crap is just untolerable o_O some times my family members asked me to change the channell..they dnt like sultan's so called attitude..they way he used to speak with his own child !! now achanak in few sec he started to love aaryan & care for him ? because he started to love married woman ? huh purely disgstng crap !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjari7ayaazukideewani

ramesh90 Goldie
ramesh90
ramesh90

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitarani

<font color="#ff0000">this show is based on dvd..they r the main leads ..they are the only reason our show reached high heights..i want to clear VD is also a part of that success..!!! so credit goes to both !!!! a guy cme with MSK looks ,style,attitude ..you forget RK ? ok i know wat rk did with madhu was purely disgstng ! but its just a fiction why to hate vd ? dnt he deserve to be the main lead of this show..creator/ wrtrs sspoiled his image..wat was he wrong to deserve this kind of hatrness ? its just really bullshit
</div><div>
</font><font color="#333333">So well stated dear, totally agree.</font>

thanku :-)
DushtDanaf. IF-Sizzlerz
DushtDanaf.
DushtDanaf.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
yeah and the worst part is: HE'S NOTHING LIKE MSK !!!!! -_-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pookie2

Go to top