India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa OS : It's not home without you part 2 Pg 4

vaishnavi31 Goldie
vaishnavi31
vaishnavi31

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
heyy just me dropping in with another OS. Just had an AsYa power moment LOLLL and cant access my FF things to update since my laptop's gone to fix CryCryCry enjoy this OS please in the meanwhileee. haven't proof read it, plz forgive any mistakes Smileleave your comments tell me what you thinkWink 

He ran as fast as his legs would take him. It didn't matter that he didn't know what he would say to her or as to why he was speeding as though his life depended on it, though he was pretty sure his life really did. He  dashed through the doors of the airport in search of his 'musibat'.

Finally he spotted her sitting in a cafe in the airport and let out the breath he had been holding. He darted up and loomed over her sulking form as she sat on the waiting chairs. She looked up at him, upon sensing his presence. Rubbing her eyes, she muttered under her breath, 'Allah miyan what's wrong with you Zoya? Why are you thinking about such a heartless person. Hmph, not once did he stop me or speak to me before I left so he obviously won't show up here. Uff, main itne pagal hoon!' She buried her face in her hands, out of frustration.

Asad couldn't help but let a tiny smile escape his lips. He kneeled in fornt of her and cleared his throat.

She grunted and mumbled something about hearing his voice and still wouldn't move her hands off her face. Asad leaned forward and pulled her hands away, obtaining a loud gasp from her. She stood up instantly.

'Aap! What are you doing here?' she yelled.

'Shhh stop screaming Miss Faruqui. This is an airport, not our home where we tolerate your loud nonsense.' He said in a firm tone.

Zoya didn't know if to smile at the fact that he said 'their home' or to give him a hard kick for yelling at her once again.

'OH reallyyy, Mr Khan. Anyways I don't have much time to waste. So if you have something to say, which I hope you do, say it quickly!' She shot back at him, in an equal tone. She fumed yet tried to hide the hope and relief at seeing him in her eyes.

'Woh .. actually I came here'. To ' Wait why did I come here..' he stammered and questioned himself.

Well done, Asad. You ran all the way here without thinking about what to say and now, well boy, do I look like shit. What should I say?

'Forget it!' She snapped and took her bag and began walking away from him.

Asad motioned his hand, as if trying to reach for the words to say. This was harder than I thought. Why did I even really want to stop her?

'Wait!' He hurriedly said, seeing her quicken her pace.

Zoya halted, as her heart soared. Could Mr Emotionally Challenged actually express his feelings to me. Is he going to stop me? Her face lit up but she pushed it back down and turned to face him, with a long face.

'Yes, Mr Khan?'

'I'. You can't go.' Zoya's head bolted it straight to meet his eyes.

'WHY!?'

'''' because.. uum.. woh...' he looked around hoping the random passing people and walls would give him something sensible to say.  He saw someone eating french fries in the cafe with pepper and immediately continued.' haan I just wanted to make sure you had your pepper spray!' he blurted out without thinking.

'WHAT THE HELL!' Zoya was steaming red by now. Both realized they were making a spectacle and discreetly exited through the door next to them.

'Haannn. Aap jante hai, ki aap ek magnet hoon. A magnet for trouble. Iss liye. If something happened to you...'

'Mr Khan you are wasting my time. I have my pepper spray. And why do you care if something happens to me. Hmph.' She pouted

'Anyways my i have already checked in and in about a half an hour i have to go in. You can go back home now. Don't worry. I'm out of your house. You have your House back now! Soon I'll leave this country and you won't see me again! Then you'll be happy' she said sharply, with every ounce of sarcasm she could put in.

'You're right.' he said.

'Allah miyan! How could one person be so cruel! If you have nothing good to say, then say nothing at all. And why the hell did you even come here, huh? To insult me more than you already have? Believe me, Mr Khan, you've already accomplished that. You're just ridiculous!' She bitterly shoved these words at him, gritting her teeth.

'Nooo!! Allah miyan what's wrong with YOUUU?'

'Mr Khan you're taking my line!' Zoya cut him off before he could continue.

'Oh just shut up! I did not mean that! I said you're right because you were right in saying i have my house back!' he screamed. 'Without you i have my house back!'

'Because... without you it's not home.'

so should i continue this? maybe one or 2 more parts??????

Edited by vaishnavi31 - 09 April 2013 at 11:17am

The following 94 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...shruti_raisweety3773dreamygirl_95ash12ARYALRUPAlifeantfairBluedancepuru31lovebluezQuboolHaiLover1Starshinamalar3Aphroditefallenprincessradhikaanoognasangeethbaladewdrops27Iqbal_009SATD06shami9ahutapriyavishu18MysteryLoveIPKKND_PyaarCuriousmindday_lilykajenvirmanparthpathak31bindasssvm17cosminaIhopeloveAye12345angel2930muskaan17rocksasyakiideewanikandygrover-AngreziKudi--Anji-Chinnu.Munnukohli4evercoolfiresri7AdorableTroubleJULIELSrujana7.MaNanTANVI_SEXYrsk16jazmeenFimmyfriendsallGudduluvsksen-Raj-life4merithika2012RarepearlApplefTaiLung-ABI-ChillichickakaswanMissSparklinganopamaCeongieeShubh007RAJLUVRIYAGurmeet4DrashtiTeriGalliyan.zhasan2janu1610meow23blueflamesagreatperhapsRach.crazy4KASH_ARNaughtynatty-Laiba-GroverAddictsasirviya.mallik4evaneenabinu-ElmoFuj-Nithiya95Miss-AppyZola_MisHumptyDumptyraneebshreya11mehra_Oishi_MereMahiyaa.Linsie

blueflames IF-Rockerz
blueflames
blueflames

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
This is sooo sweet and a bit filmyy to like jaise filmo mey hota hai ho raha hai hobahu Wink
In the end who doesnt love such a last min proposal... Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishnavi31MisHumptyDumpty

Gurmeet4Drashti IF-Rockerz
Gurmeet4Drashti
Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Hey ...
That was sooo nice !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vaishnavi31

Santhu.The.King IF-Dazzler