Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Doesn't sound like Manvi

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This new article has caused alot of hoopla. Well if I know the character Manvi from day one of this show, Manvi wouldn't saying something like that jeevika durning such a time, it just doesn't sound like her. And if that is what's gonna happen next not only did they ruin Manvi's character, then yes jeevika can slap her in the heat of the moment. (Virman fan)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with you...me too virman fan
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the makers of this show are hell bent on ruining Virman completely, they are succeeding slowly(or fastly) but surely 
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree!!! I don't know why they would do this because we saw a supportive Manvi during the Karan track and now this is just ridiculous... I mean we want to see the three of them fighting for Viren together not Manvi dissing Viren and calling him a murderer
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well according to the spoilers, it states that Virman and Jeevika are witnesses that Viren pushed off Riya from the cliff, so I think Jeevika feels that it can't be true, bt Manvi justs consoles her that it is true and that they all saw it. I don't think she means it in a mean way.
Kays94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Churri

Well according to the spoilers, it states that Virman and Jeevika are witnesses that Viren pushed off Riya from the cliff, so I think Jeevika feels that it can't be true, bt Manvi justs consoles her that it is true and that they all saw it. I don't think she means it in a mean way.

I don't think stating the obvious is any sort of sensibility hence why I believe they are ruining her character. I do not think anyone would want to hear their husband being taunted and that too from your sister, your blood. Instead of being supportive, the CVs are showing the wrong thing... But now we can only wait and watch to see how this is going to be portrayed.