The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

   
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

What now??? (Page 2)

JeeLeZaraa IF-Sizzlerz
JeeLeZaraa
JeeLeZaraa

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 15130

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_Orchid

Originally posted by supreet_dmg

In the article, it said the fight might last another month.. so Im guessing that kd and ranveer might slowly starting thinking twice about fighting but therivalrygroups might continue.Stern Smile But I was seriously hoping for some misunderstandings to become cleared today... oh well... maybe tommorow? DisapproveI really want ranveer and kd to become close freinds... like JJ... Show the world the true meaning about freindship.Day Dreaming

oh I so Wish Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming

We can always hope, right? Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.effervescent.

..WitchGrave.. IF-Rockerz
..WitchGrave..
..WitchGrave..

Joined: 19 September 2012
Posts: 7069

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
I m toh full on confused
About what will be next I dont know
Just hoping for the best and best thing for me is kishara mus to be solved
Enough is enough yaar I want kisha lovstory and they r giving mus and mu     urghh I m fed up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JeeLeZaraa

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Joined: 01 June 2007
Posts: 14732

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supreet_dmg

Originally posted by blue_Orchid

Originally posted by supreet_dmg

In the article, it said the fight might last another month.. so Im guessing that kd and ranveer might slowly starting thinking twice about fighting but therivalrygroups might continue.Stern Smile But I was seriously hoping for some misunderstandings to become cleared today... oh well... maybe tommorow? DisapproveI really want ranveer and kd to become close freinds... like JJ... Show the world the true meaning about freindship.Day Dreaming

oh I so Wish Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming


We can always hope, right?Wink

yup Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JeeLeZaraa

JeeLeZaraa IF-Sizzlerz
JeeLeZaraa
JeeLeZaraa

Joined: 28 February 2012
Posts: 15130

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_Orchid

Originally posted by supreet_dmg

Originally posted by blue_Orchid

Originally posted by supreet_dmg

In the article, it said the fight might last another month.. so Im guessing that kd and ranveer might slowly starting thinking twice about fighting but therivalrygroups might continue.Stern Smile But I was seriously hoping for some misunderstandings to become cleared today... oh well... maybe tommorow? DisapproveI really want ranveer and kd to become close freinds... like JJ... Show the world the true meaning about freindship.Day Dreaming

oh I so Wish Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming


We can always hope, right?Wink

yup Big smile

By the way... why do you think JJ stared at kiya after stopping avi and omi? What do u think will happen tommorow? Smile
UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 8333

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Friends , enemies , frenemies can't say with finality Radz.
But yeah they may just may think twice before continuing their ongoing mudslinging and fighting fest.
RanSh need a lot more time to overcome their differences.
Though both their reasons are silly, I have a feeling they won't bend easily.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JeeLeZaraa

.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Joined: 01 June 2007
Posts: 14732

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhraupadhyay

I m toh full on confused
About what will be next I dont know
Just hoping for the best and best thing for me is kishara mus to be solved
Enough is enough yaar I want kisha lovstory and they r giving mus and mu     urghh I m fed up

hmmm. .. ya I guess Big smile
.effervescent. IF-Sizzlerz
.effervescent.
.effervescent.

Joined: 01 June 2007
Posts: 14732

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FeistySoul

Friends , enemies , frenemies can't say with finality Radz.
But yeah they may just may think twice before continuing their ongoing mudslinging and fighting fest.
RanSh need a lot more time to overcome their differences.
Though both their reasons are silly, I have a feeling they won't bend easily.

agree Big smile
Aanyaanu Groupbie
Aanyaanu
Aanyaanu

Joined: 15 March 2013
Posts: 153

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Exactlyy...now we don wan more of gundagiri...
We wan friendsgiri...and funngiri

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index