India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Those Tears Said It All

_Rini_ IF-Dazzler
_Rini_
_Rini_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Today, the pain and the dejected kinda feeling, Megha might be getting when she mistakes the sarees and the pendant to be for Meera, was abominable and abysmal.

This lie's become a part of me
For years, I've played this game
Acting like it doesn't hurt
Each time I hear his name

The way she says, "Tumne MUJHKO, hum subko bhula ke apni ek nayi duniya hi basaa li", was complete evidence of the fact that yes, she does want him, not to forget her. Although on one hand, she declares that Mohan, doesn't have any place in her heart or life but on the other hand, she does want Mohan to hold her still, close to his heart. And the tears, the silent tears of Megha, justified everything, indeed everything! These tears are the evidence of your love for Mohan, dear Megha. I hope she soon bursts out her feelings, without further ado, and without being abstruse as soon as the fallacy and conjecture fades. The facade by Megha won't last long.

Ignoring what's inside of me
Pretending I've moved on
As if the feelings I once had
For him are somehow gone

Secondly, at the slight mention of Addu, the eyes of both Mohan and Megha were brimming with tears. Though none of them said anything, but those tears, indeed said everything. They conveyed us the pain, extreme pain they have been going through since so many years and still are going through. The pain is amplified by the fact that they just can't say it out the way they feel, neither to one another nor the rest of the world. I wish they knew what nefarious kinda person their child has become. (I strongly believe Munna is Addu. Always surreptitiously trying to harm Mohan, and his plans ). But time can turn lives upside down, as well as heal the wounds, as Mohan and Beera say. So true.
Inside, Megha is a maelstrom of churning emotions. Her being magnanimous towards Rimjhim tells us the condition of a mother who has lost her child. Heart-wrenching, indeed.

Spending each and every day
 With happiness and laughs
 Forgetting all our memories
 Avoiding photographs

Even the most piddling objects or moments are so precious, in fact, priceless for both of them because they have one another connected with those objects and moments. Those tears say it all when they are reminded of their beautiful past.
However, strongly they may hide their feelings, especially Megha but sooner or later, they will have to acknowledge their sentiments, emotions and feelings. And we all will be waiting for that day, and I hope its not far off.

When suddenly it hit me
As the tears started to flow
That even after all this time
I just can't let him go

Edited by RiniRocks - 08 April 2013 at 12:34pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

rashnieTaj_Bmeera285jessiejayAndroBubbly_Linarabi157jia031973anu-Spriha-iceman7asmi279chathunaina2010dlipdevilsadvocateveena456knrajiGoodbyepreetipcdeejagi18myprideLeesankunakshafan26meghan27sumiswapshivangi838adithyanSenpoo_SilentSoul_misty85

Taj_B Groupbie
Taj_B
Taj_B

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Good post n tru said.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Rini_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Beautiful post, and I totally agree with it (basing on what I've read in the written update). Haven't watched the episode yet, but your words made me emotional. Thanks for this.

_Rini_

Sah1 IF-Dazzler
Sah1
Sah1

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Very well said n awesome written

_Rini_

Goodbye IF-Dazzler
Goodbye
Goodbye

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
woah!! Beautiful post! ClapClap

_Rini_

_Rini_ IF-Dazzler
_Rini_
_Rini_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohanKiMeera-

Beautiful post, and I totally agree with it (basing on what I've read in the written update). Haven't watched the episode yet, but your words made me emotional. Thanks for this.

Awww! You are most welcome dear. Thanks a lot for appreciating my post. I simply love your write-ups, and it feels really good to get such an appreciation from you. It encourages me. Thanks a ton!Big smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sah1_SilentSoul_

meghan27 IF-Rockerz
meghan27
meghan27

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Nice post

_Rini_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiniRocks

You are most welcome dear. Thanks a lot for appreciating my post. I simply love your write-ups, and it feels really good to get such an appreciation from you. It encourages me. Thanks a ton!Big smile 
Awww! My pleasure, and thanks for loving my write-ups! It feels good to hear appreciations from you too Embarrassed

_Rini_

Go to top