Originally posted by Starrydee

Love ur title bechara dil Big smile
N asad miya gets no.1 position Shocked
He never loses his no.1 position in matters like this tooLOL
Really he is a bechara dese days 

An adorable bechara ...gone are his abusive and manhandling days
Pyaar toh hogaya par phir bhi pyaar se darta hai dil
His smile was not to be missed wen ammi told him Zoe had cancelled the plan 
He was so happy u said it correct di if he would have been a kid he would have started dancing

Zoe on second position like asad never leaves 1 position Zoe also makes it a point wherever my jahapanah goes I follow LOL
I loved when she blushed seeing his name truly like a teenager in love Embarrassed

N humeira I love ur prediction for her I wish if this time her nikaah has to break then be it from humeira s side n not ayaan he can't play with someone's emotions first yes then no 
 And as per the new article Rishabh might leave the show lets see wat happens might be now they shift their focus on Asya than the other khan khandan they just get on my nerves 
Lovely post di Big smile

P.s after a long time a big post I have written feels so good waiting for ur reply Embarrassed

loved reading it, How's college? Thanks Tanya

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Hi Sangeeta, love the post..Nice title very apt..

Asad is not complicated but he loves making his life one along with others. Man with few words but lot of action, always ready to act but timing is out of syncWink. Loved that smile, he was so happy just acknowledging that she didnt want to go. He started his WOH actually again when he saw her coming out of room, but kheer ne raita kar diya againAngry..

Zoya is completely smitten by him like he is. Her smile at seeing him name on screen and then that rush to be alone, was too cute. Surbhi was excellent again in switching mode to so effortlessly. I loved how CVs are keeping her brain active when asking question on anniversary, unlike Asad.

Poor guy he is completely numb to show any response to anything except Zoya. Her name gets his attention to odd discussion, her smile makes him happy, her sad face makes him even more sad, her indirect answers keeps him awake trying to decode them.All signs of being in love, just love the details in characters writers are adding here..

Razia part, I still want to know whats her reason to marry a guy like Ayaan to her delicate daughter, ho doesnt love her ands now a great catch from any angle. I really feel for Humaira, poor girls really loves him and could and would do anything for him..

Today the smartest person was Shireen, she asked the question that everyone forget,why badi Bii is staying here and saying Razia is evil, when she herself gave her clean certificate. Again great move by writerst not to make her dumb Shireen's character in stupid black magic. She is like a child with pure and innocent  heart and her quest are like kids, who observe everything and ask at right time..

Rest all the scenes were nicely done, except for Tanveer's kheer part. Seiously how many time, like your symbolism part but Zoya didnt eat it really, so does that means she wont be completely bewitched? I really hope Dilshaad atleast see few changes in her son..

Tomorrow they should start the scene from where it ended, he should atleast tell Tanu how come she opened his envelope, dont care if she give soma lame answer but comeon he cant be that unaffected not today..

Precap as usual, gives us hope for better tomorrow. Love them for keeping the excitement qoutient high for next day before it ends..

@ bold... even i want  him to question tannu about her action added to that y he was told that zoya has preponded her tickets when she did not do so...

Edited by Npdeepa - 09 April 2013 at 9:14am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
^^ Agree. Asad miyan should seriously stop daydreaming for a while and start using his grey cells.

I hope atleast he snaps at Tanu or atleast give her a dirty look. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
@ Vineeta, @Deepa, @ Siri

First of all Asad mian is totally in love and cannot use any organs above his chest level these days

Also, how can a woman who wears salwaar kameez ever lie or be chaaloo? lol

Go to top