India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Bechara Dil : Epi Apr 8 (Page 5)

hsvs Goldie
hsvs
hsvs

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post, bheegi... Smile and am very late in my reply! Eshasrk is right: You and Vicky write beautifully and your posts enhance the entire viewing experience of QH. Clap

Coming to the episode - was good. 

My heart went out to Humeira in particular. They say that sons pay for the sins of the fathers... So poor girl; her mom is a witch and she will soon pay the price of being her daughter (if she is!) 
Razia was excellent as always; I loved her in the scene where she overhears Humeira and Nuzhat and she really does look happy for her daughter. 

As for the Ayaan -Humeira engagement, dont think it will go ahead. Either Badi Bi or Rashid or someone will let out something and Humeira will get to know about the sauda and will call it off. I would prefer if Ayaan falls for her during the course and just before the nikah, Humzie gets to know about the deal and rejects him. 

But but but, that will not happen; As our immature Ayan needs a lesson to be learnt and that will be when he falls for Zoya and that is not reciprocated!

Coming to my favourite bechares: Zoya and Asad. Gone case, arent they. Loved SJ  today- her blushes; her scorned and petulant reaction when Asad calls her abt the tickets and all that ranting. For a minute, it seemed that she had caught on to Tannu about the anniversary bit... but then, she and Asad are so lost in their own emotions and trying to get a grasp over them that they dont see it. 

Asad miyan ke baare mein kya kahen. Oh that killer small smile when he figured out that she doesnt want to go...and that awww sad, forlorn look when Zoya takes the ticket from him. Embarrassed

If only he stops behaving like a tongue-tied teenager and says something other than "Woh...actually!" 

Now the new engagement track: The engagement will take  place... and it will be a comic track. My suspicion - the comic relief before ALL HELL breaks loose!  WIll be a classic game of cat and mouse for a while. 
Then Tannu will play one of her games and Asad will be forced to leave Zoya... Just like you, I believe this will happen for Asad to finally understand Rashid and over the course of time make peace with him. 

Now I get back to work! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cosminaSiri22Npdeepabheegi

ritukaprithvi Goldie
ritukaprithvi
ritukaprithvi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Bheegi
Lovely analysis as always...

We are in for a rough ride now...Will she Won't she...Gul is going to keep all the viewers guessing and on our toes...Gul is anything but predictable...

Ayaan is the most confused character in this show in my opinion, why Raziya wants him as her SIL is up for toss...he will be no good as a husband either, his halfhearted attempt to convince his family fell flat...I do not see any engagement on Ayaan-Humeria front as of now...Raziya should know by now that nobody takes Ayaan seriously in the house...yet she keeps trying...she is banking on Shireen to see this through...

Dilshaad is just adorable with the girls...she enjoys their company immensely...will make a dream MIL for Zoya...though she is clueless as of now with the turmoil in Asad's life...Asad is practically wearing his heart on his sleeves...

Asad and Zoya are so involved with each other and oblivious of their surrounding that Tanveer has started second guessing them...would be interesting to see how they hoodwink Tanveer to get even " mock engaged "... with Tanveer standing guard...Gul has a plan and twist coming up for sure...

Ruk Jao Zoya...dil ki baat zubaan pe a hi gayi...Asad Miya...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepabheegi

Krrish4You IF-Rockerz
Krrish4You
Krrish4You

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
fab analysis.. bheegi.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

OceanicHeart. IF-Rockerz
OceanicHeart.
OceanicHeart.

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Love ur title bechara dil Big smile
N asad miya gets no.1 position Shocked
He never loses his no.1 position in matters like this tooLOL
Really he is a bechara dese days 
Pyaar toh hogaya par phir bhi pyaar se darta hai dil
His smile was not to be missed wen ammi told him Zoe had cancelled the plan 
He was so happy u said it correct di if he would have been a kid he would have started dancing

Zoe on second position like asad never leaves 1 position Zoe also makes it a point wherever my jahapanah goes I follow LOL
I loved when she blushed seeing his name truly like a teenager in love Embarrassed

N humeira I love ur prediction for her I wish if this time her nikaah has to break then be it from humeira s side n not ayaan he can't play with someone's emotions first yes then no 
 And as per the new article Rishabh might leave the show lets see wat happens might be now they shift their focus on Asya than the other khan khandan they just get on my nerves 
Lovely post di Big smile

P.s after a long time a big post I have written feels so good waiting for ur reply Embarrassed

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qhid

nice post bheegi..Thumbs Up how are you?

Thanks qhid. I am well...and u?
Each of these characters will have to come to the decision on their own...no one can push it on them, not even each other...though they are looking for a "hint" to help them make that decision...they want to still make it. 

I agree..no one can force a decision on them. Unless it's their decision,nothing would be acceptable to them except in both cases they are also dependent on decisions taken by their partners

It is their's to make and they hope for that freedom, the freedom to fall in love, to enjoy all that it brings and take it from there 

As far as Asad and Zoya...I hope they keep these two people strong headed and in love...that brings about the best romantic moments  I think...

Best moments- when they are alone with no one else to interfere

you fight...drive off...wonder why the heck you put up with shit...but you do...you do...when two people in love hate the guts of the other person and yet love them the most for it...that...always...has spectacular in it..

Love when you make up after a furious fight kicking and screaming is what I hope happens... love after a peaceful logical discussion while cooking calmly in the kitchen is whatever...

as long as there are no third elements like Razia or Tanveer presentWink
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasw

teen(!) bechaare

bina sahare

dekho puchh puchh kar haare

bin taale ki chaabi le kar phirte maare maare! LOL 

ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasw

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hsvs

Wonderful post, bheegi... Smile and am very late in my reply! Eshasrk is right: You and Vicky write beautifully and your posts enhance the entire viewing experience of QH. Clap

Thanks Hsvs.U guys are kind. I will accept the compliments on Vicky's behalf tooBig smile because i don't know if she will visit this thread

Coming to the episode - was good. 

My heart went out to Humeira in particular. They say that sons pay for the sins of the fathers... So poor girl; her mom is a witch and she will soon pay the price of being her daughter (if she is!) 
Razia was excellent as always; I loved her in the scene where she overhears Humeira and Nuzhat and she really does look happy for her daughter. 

Razia has a more mysterious past than we know. You are right- is Humeira actually her daughter or not?? Why does she want H to marry Ayaan??

As for the Ayaan -Humeira engagement, dont think it will go ahead. Either Badi Bi or Rashid or someone will let out something and Humeira will get to know about the sauda and will call it off. I would prefer if Ayaan falls for her during the course and just before the nikah, Humzie gets to know about the deal and rejects him. 

I agree

But but but, that will not happen; As our immature Ayan needs a lesson to be learnt and that will be when he falls for Zoya and that is not reciprocated!

That's what I think too

Coming to my favourite bechares: Zoya and Asad. Gone case, arent they. Loved SJ  today- her blushes; her scorned and petulant reaction when Asad calls her abt the tickets and all that ranting. For a minute, it seemed that she had caught on to Tannu about the anniversary bit... but then, she and Asad are so lost in their own emotions and trying to get a grasp over them that they dont see it. 

Yeah, loving these two becharas these days. They are so adorable in love

Asad miyan ke baare mein kya kahen. Oh that killer small smile when he figured out that she doesnt want to go...and that awww sad, forlorn look when Zoya takes the ticket from him. Embarrassed

If only he stops behaving like a tongue-tied teenager and says something other than "Woh...actually!" 

That's his takiya kalaam just like Zoya's "Allah mian'LOL

Now the new engagement track: The engagement will take  place... and it will be a comic track. My suspicion - the comic relief before ALL HELL breaks loose!  WIll be a classic game of cat and mouse for a while. 

Wouldn't mind that at allEmbarrassed
Then Tannu will play one of her games and Asad will be forced to leave Zoya... Just like you, I believe this will happen for Asad to finally understand Rashid and over the course of time make peace with him. 

Yeah...my fear tooOuch

Now I get back to work! 

me tooBig smile

Edited by bheegi - 09 April 2013 at 8:33am
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritukaprithvi

Bheegi
Lovely analysis as always...

We are in for a rough ride now...Will she Won't she...Gul is going to keep all the viewers guessing and on our toes...Gul is anything but predictable...

Thanks Ritu. That's why we like her, don't we?Wink

Ayaan is the most confused character in this show in my opinion, why Raziya wants him as her SIL is up for toss...he will be no good as a husband either, his halfhearted attempt to convince his family fell flat...I do not see any engagement on Ayaan-Humeria front as of now...Raziya should know by now that nobody takes Ayaan seriously in the house...yet she keeps trying...she is banking on Shireen to see this through...

That is also a mystery for me. I bet there is more to the Razia story than we know

Dilshaad is just adorable with the girls...she enjoys their company immensely...will make a dream MIL for Zoya...though she is clueless as of now with the turmoil in Asad's life...Asad is practically wearing his heart on his sleeves...

The only thing that worried me yesterday was her admiration for Tanveer- she might be match making Asad-Tanveer in her mind

Asad and Zoya are so involved with each other and oblivious of their surrounding that Tanveer has started second guessing them...would be interesting to see how they hoodwink Tanveer to get even " mock engaged "... with Tanveer standing guard...Gul has a plan and twist coming up for sure...

Would love to see AsYa's love defeat Tanveer's plans (intentionally or intentionally)

Ruk Jao Zoya...dil ki baat zubaan pe a hi gayi...Asad Miya...

can't wait for that sceneEmbarrassed

Go to top