India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Bechara Dil : Epi Apr 8 (Page 3)

rendezvousvin IF-Rockerz
rendezvousvin
rendezvousvin

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written Sangeeta.. Loved every bit of your post... nothing much to add... as your post said it all...

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Wonderful post bheegi.

Oh Asad's smile when his ammi told him that Zoe wanted to stay. He was about to go to her room and clear the MU but for the witch. 

How I missed seeing Asad's smile of satisfaction if he told Zoe about how he misunderstood that he thought she wanted to leave. I can totally see why girls are fida over KSG. He sure is a killer when he smiles. 

I was thinking "Woh Actually" ki aage bhi kuch boliye asad miyan. But all is well. Zoe certainly heard the magical words..."Mat jao zoya".

Although bheegi two doubts..

As cute as the new promo was I can't digest it. How can someone like Asad lie about something sacred like marriage? And why would Zoe agree to it?

Isn't him proposing marriage means going to extreme lengths to make Zoe stay? Wouldn't that be indirectly confessing his feelings for her?

Anyways thanks for your everyday analysis of the show. Loved reading it.

I think that's the catch here. Asad is changing and as part of his change, he has realized that sometimes one has to lie (like Zoya does) for the benefit of others. He is basically doing a Zoya on Zoya. Will Zoya agree? That's a million dollar question. I think she might say yes if she feels Asad is genuinely confessing to her but she is capable of saying NO if she feels he doesn't mean what he is saying. I fear the latter. Just like the employment letter  issue, she was quite upset when she felt he gave it to her to please others. Knowing Asad, will he be able to confess or make it sound like he is doing a favor to Zoya? Zoya's self respect might actually reject his proposal if she feels he is not genuine. Contrived story...but that's how complicated they are, aren't they? Good point though. You made me think hard on this one. 

We could see a parallel here- Humeira rejecting Ayaan and Zoya rejecting Asad??? Let's see what they have in storeWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rendezvousvin

Beautifully written Sangeeta.. Loved every bit of your post... nothing much to add... as your post said it all...

Thanks rendezvousvin]Smile

rendezvousvin

Didi01 Groupbie
Didi01
Didi01

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
After watching the episode, I was waiting to read your take on it. Your analysis on the bechara dil is so perfect. Loved the episode and your post too. 

bheegi

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Hey Bheegi...awesome post as usual. You and  Vicky are masters with words

From all 3 I feel the most sorry for Humaira...my heart breaks when I look at this young, beautiful hearted girl, who has the Devil herself as a mom and she's in love with a guy who is yet to grow up...
This girl def. deserves better than what she is getting now and her mom is hellbent on selling her off...Angry
I hope this time again Humaira declines this marriage, coz she deserves to be loved, not to be used as a pawn by her own mom. Raziya is one hell of a freaking disgusting mother, but unfortunately moms like Raziya do exist in our real world

Coming to Asad and Zoe...well what to say about them. Both are acting stupid these days...seems like the love bug has eaten up Zoya's braincells and Asad's as well Silly
I simply fail to understand that Asad being the intelligent man he declares to be, cannot seem to put 2+2 together and figure out that if Zoya is not willing to go, why is he being told otherwise by a 3rd person...
And the same goes for Zoe, although she did ask the question today how come Asad knows about her appi's wedding anniversary
The unbreakable trust that Asad has in Tanveer is gonna cost him big one day and he's gonna regret big time. Hopefully by the time he realizes it won't be too late for him
Cause even if Zoe discovers Tanveer's true colours, I highly doubt if Asad will ever believe her

Edited by eshasrk - 08 April 2013 at 4:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeepabheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Didi01

After watching the episode, I was waiting to read your take on it. Your analysis on the bechara dil is so perfect. Loved the episode and your post too. 

thanks Didi. yes, loved both AsYa today...their bechara dils were too cute
Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Well said... Today I really felt bad for two poor souls... That is Asad n humeira...
According to ur 1st prediction do u think the history is going to repeat itself...

bheegi

Npdeepa IF-Dazzler
Npdeepa
Npdeepa

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

<font color="#0000FF">Hey Bheegi...awesome post as usual. You and Vicky are masters with words

From all 3 I feel the most sorry for Humaira...my heart breaks when I look at this young, beautiful hearted girl, who has the Devil herself as a mom and she's in love with a guy who is yet to grow up...
This girl def. deserves better than what she is getting now and her mom is hellbent on selling her off...Angry
I hope this time again Humaira declines this marriage, coz she deserves to be loved, not to be used as a pawn by her own mom. Raziya is one hell of a freaking disgusting mother, but unfortunately moms like Raziya do exist in our real world

Coming to Asad and Zoe...well what to say about them. Both are acting stupid these days...seems like the love bug has eaten up Zoya's braincells and Asad's as well Silly
I simply fail to understand that Asad being the intelligent man he declares to be, cannot seem to put 2+2 together and figure out that if Zoya is not willing to go, why is he being told otherwise by a 3rd person...
And the same goes for Zoe, although she did ask the question today how come Asad knows about her appi's wedding anniversary
The unbreakable trust that Asad has in Tanveer is gonna cost him big one day and he's gonna regret big time. Hopefully by the time he realizes it won't be too late for him
Cause even if Zoe discovers Tanveer's true colours, I highly doubt if Asad will ever believe her
</font>

I agree with u...nowadays Asad is not at all using his brain think he is busy with his heart... Or maybe he can use neither dil nor damaak... At least zoya asked tan ji a valid question but as usual she tricked her with innocent acts... I hope at least after tomorrow Asad stops in believing blindly in tanu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22bheegi

Go to top