Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Bechara Dil : Epi Apr 8 (Page 2)

friendsall IF-Dazzler
friendsall
friendsall

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Nice as usual dear!!!

The Technology devices are a symbolism for me in ASYAs love story as well as in der lives...

Even in showing BCA s true colors it ll help...no doubts!!!! hats off to GUL!!!!

Hope Ayaan discusses wid Hum reg his issues n don keep her in dark!!!!

I would alws prefer ASYA facing d hurdles together and never ever give up on each other ...COME WHAT MAY and LET IT BE FOR ANY1 OR FOR EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!! Dey r better when dey r together n NOTHING LL GO WRONG when dey work together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CVs ka kya ichcha hein kaun jaane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zam123

Great post as always, love reading your analysis of the episodes. Its like watching the episodes all over again but with more depth to the feelings shown in the episodes. 
I am very happy with today's episode and the pre cap because it is going as I thought it would go. When the promo was shown where Asad gives the ticket to Zoya and she walks away, Asad from behind says Mat Jao Zoya, I felt at that time that Zoya will hear it this time and YES that is how it is going to happen slightly differently but Zoya hears him that is what is important. I also have a feeling about the original story line of QH, that is Ayaan and Zoya are not going to be married ever regardless of whatever is written on the Zee website or whatever happens in the future.  

Thanks Zam. I am glad you like my write ups. Sometimes, I feel I read more than they are trying to showLOL. Yes, thanks to all the SBS/SBB segments we know what's in store for AsYa. I can't wait to see Zoya's expression when he says 'ruk jao Zoya' She should never question his motives after hearing thatEmbarrassed

Can't say what will happen in future...anything is possible with this PH so all bets are offWink

neenabinu

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendsall

Nice as usual dear!!!

The Technology devices are a symbolism for me in ASYAs love story as well as in der lives...

Even in showing BCA s true colors it ll help...no doubts!!!! hats off to GUL!!!!

Hope Ayaan discusses wid Hum reg his issues n don keep her in dark!!!!

I would alws prefer ASYA facing d hurdles together and never ever give up on each other ...COME WHAT MAY and LET IT BE FOR ANY1 OR FOR EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!!!!! Dey r better when dey r together n NOTHING LL GO WRONG when dey work together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CVs ka kya ichcha hein kaun jaane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks friendsall. Yes, Asya's love story has always needs a third element to take them forward. I made a post on it last week. Let's add the webcam to the list also

Yes, CVs ki marzi kaun jaane?? As for me, I will enjoy what i getBig smile

neenabinu

..vidhi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..vidhi..
..vidhi..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
unres on pg 1Smile

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..vidhi..

res

lovely post di!!!!

true asad miya is the biggest bechara...everything he seems to do goes wrong these days...he should have talked to zoya instead of believing that BCA...nd when he came to know that zoya doesn't want to leave his expressions were worth a million but that BCA again spoils it...please mr khan kisi tarha rok lena zoya ko varna apka bechara dil kabhi khush nhi reh paega...

zoya was all blushing on recieving the call but the very call shatters her heart...

that BCA manages to increase my hatred for her every day...but don't worry tanveer u keep making ur kheer nd asad will stop zoya saying mat jao zoyaLOL

i really felt very bad for humaira today...her heart is not a toy to be played with...hope she comes to know the truth nd refuses to marry ayaan!!!!

PS-maybe u r ryt in ur symbolism but my own bechara heart refuses to believe that asad will let go of zoya after knowing tanveer's truth :-( 

Thanks Vidhi. I know even I can't imagine Asad letting go of Zoya unless that's the only way he can protect her (like his dad had to do)

In the meantime, I will enjoy the bechara dils beating for each other, smiling when the other one shows some interest in them, or even blushing. Still can't get over that blush on Zoya and smile on AsadEmbarrassed It doesn't take much to please their hearts, does it?Embarrassed

..vidhi..

Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Superb post Bheegi! Asad and Zoe are behaving like teenagers in love LOL  its so endearing to watch the way Asad was smiling and Zoe was blushing. Felt bad for Humeira, her love for Ayaan is so pure and selfless, she surely doesn't deserve it and I really hope she does say no to the nikaah. Ayaan needs to go through a lot of learning before he becomes worthy of getting Humeira. He needs to respect her love and value her.

Looking forward to see Asad's reaction when Zoe shows him the video on her cell and questions him about it LOL Poor guy will be really embarrassed and at a loss for words

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22bheegi

Siri22 IF-Dazzler
Siri22
Siri22

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post bheegi.

Oh Asad's smile when his ammi told him that Zoe wanted to stay. He was about to go to her room and clear the MU but for the witch. 

How I missed seeing Asad's smile of satisfaction if he told Zoe about how he misunderstood that he thought she wanted to leave. I can totally see why girls are fida over KSG. He sure is a killer when he smiles. 

I was thinking "Woh Actually" ki aage bhi kuch boliye asad miyan. But all is well. Zoe certainly heard the magical words..."Mat jao zoya".

Although bheegi two doubts..

As cute as the new promo was I can't digest it. How can someone like Asad lie about something sacred like marriage? And why would Zoe agree to it?

Isn't him proposing marriage means going to extreme lengths to make Zoe stay? Wouldn't that be indirectly confessing his feelings for her?

Anyways thanks for your everyday analysis of the show. Loved reading it.

Edited by Siri22 - 08 April 2013 at 2:06pm

bheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Superb post Bheegi! Asad and Zoe are behaving like teenagers in love LOL  its so endearing to watch the way Asad was smiling and Zoe was blushing. Felt bad for Humeira, her love for Ayaan is so pure and selfless, she surely doesn't deserve it and I really hope she does say no to the nikaah. Ayaan needs to go through a lot of learning before he becomes worthy of getting Humeira. He needs to respect her love and value her.

Looking forward to see Asad's reaction when Zoe shows him the video on her cell and questions him about it LOL Poor guy will be really embarrassed and at a loss for words

Thanks s120.Yeah, it's a delight to see AsYa's reactions when the other person even shows an iota of interest in them

Hats off to KSG and SJ for portraying these emotions so realisticallyClap

Yeah, can't wait for the webcam scene

Livingfree

Go to top