Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well said... Today I really felt bad for two poor souls... That is Asad n humeira...
According to ur 1st prediction do u think the history is going to repeat itself...
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshasrk

<font color="#0000FF">Hey Bheegi...awesome post as usual. You and Vicky are masters with words

From all 3 I feel the most sorry for Humaira...my heart breaks when I look at this young, beautiful hearted girl, who has the Devil herself as a mom and she's in love with a guy who is yet to grow up...
This girl def. deserves better than what she is getting now and her mom is hellbent on selling her off...😡
I hope this time again Humaira declines this marriage, coz she deserves to be loved, not to be used as a pawn by her own mom. Raziya is one hell of a freaking disgusting mother, but unfortunately moms like Raziya do exist in our real world

Coming to Asad and Zoe...well what to say about them. Both are acting stupid these days...seems like the love bug has eaten up Zoya's braincells and Asad's as well 🤪
I simply fail to understand that Asad being the intelligent man he declares to be, cannot seem to put 2+2 together and figure out that if Zoya is not willing to go, why is he being told otherwise by a 3rd person...
And the same goes for Zoe, although she did ask the question today how come Asad knows about her appi's wedding anniversary
The unbreakable trust that Asad has in Tanveer is gonna cost him big one day and he's gonna regret big time. Hopefully by the time he realizes it won't be too late for him
Cause even if Zoe discovers Tanveer's true colours, I highly doubt if Asad will ever believe her
</font>

I agree with u...nowadays Asad is not at all using his brain think he is busy with his heart... Or maybe he can use neither dil nor damaak... At least zoya asked tan ji a valid question but as usual she tricked her with innocent acts... I hope at least after tomorrow Asad stops in believing blindly in tanu
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshasrk

Hey Bheegi...awesome post as usual. You and  Vicky are masters with words

Thanks Esha. I guess we are both veterans of this forum ;)

From all 3 I feel the most sorry for Humaira...my heart breaks when I look at this young, beautiful hearted girl, who has the Devil herself as a mom and she's in love with a guy who is yet to grow up...

Yeah, Humeira has been bounced around a lot thanks to her mom and Ayaan's kabhie haan kabhie na. She deservs unconditional love and I hope she says NO at this point till Ayaan has learnt to accept her wholeheartedly

This girl def. deserves better than what she is getting now and her mom is hellbent on selling her off...😡
I hope this time again Humaira declines this marriage, coz she deserves to be loved, not to be used as a pawn by her own mom. Raziya is one hell of a freaking disgusting mother, but unfortunately moms like Raziya do exist in our real world

Coming to Asad and Zoe...well what to say about them. Both are acting stupid these days...seems like the love bug has eaten up Zoya's braincells and Asad's as well 🤪
I simply fail to understand that Asad being the intelligent man he declares to be, cannot seem to put 2+2 together and figure out that if Zoya is not willing to go, why is he being told otherwise by a 3rd person...

I agree...they are both being foolish and expecting the other person to come out with their feelings first. Tanveer is def taking advantage like a cat does when two monkeys keep fighting
And the same goes for Zoe, although she did ask the question today how come Asad knows about her appi's wedding anniversary
The unbreakable trust that Asad has in Tanveer is gonna cost him big one day and he's gonna regret big time. Hopefully by the time he realizes it won't be too late for him
Cause even if Zoe discovers Tanveer's true colours, I highly doubt if Asad will ever believe her

Tanveer is really getting away too easily here because Asya are too busy with their own feelings and with each other

bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Well said... Today I really felt bad for two poor souls... That is Asad n humeira...
According to ur 1st prediction do u think the history is going to repeat itself...

Thanks Deepa. Yes, I have always feared that Asad will follow Rashid's path one day. That's how he will empathize with what his dad did years ago😕
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sangeeta, love the post..Nice title very apt..

Asad is not complicated but he loves making his life one along with others. Man with few words but lot of action, always ready to act but timing is out of sync😉. Loved that smile, he was so happy just acknowledging that she didnt want to go. He started his WOH actually again when he saw her coming out of room, but kheer ne raita kar diya again😡..

Zoya is completely smitten by him like he is. Her smile at seeing him name on screen and then that rush to be alone, was too cute. Surbhi was excellent again in switching mode to so effortlessly. I loved how CVs are keeping her brain active when asking question on anniversary, unlike Asad.

Poor guy he is completely numb to show any response to anything except Zoya. Her name gets his attention to odd discussion, her smile makes him happy, her sad face makes him even more sad, her indirect answers keeps him awake trying to decode them.All signs of being in love, just love the details in characters writers are adding here..

Razia part, I still want to know whats her reason to marry a guy like Ayaan to her delicate daughter, ho doesnt love her ands now a great catch from any angle. I really feel for Humaira, poor girls really loves him and could and would do anything for him..

Today the smartest person was Shireen, she asked the question that everyone forget,why badi Bii is staying here and saying Razia is evil, when she herself gave her clean certificate. Again great move by writerst not to make her dumb Shireen's character in stupid black magic. She is like a child with pure and innocent  heart and her quest are like kids, who observe everything and ask at right time..

Rest all the scenes were nicely done, except for Tanveer's kheer part. Seiously how many time, like your symbolism part but Zoya didnt eat it really, so does that means she wont be completely bewitched? I really hope Dilshaad atleast see few changes in her son..

Tomorrow they should start the scene from where it ended, he should atleast tell Tanu how come she opened his envelope, dont care if she give soma lame answer but comeon he cant be that unaffected not today..

Precap as usual, gives us hope for better tomorrow. Love them for keeping the excitement qoutient high for next day before it ends..

Edited by _vineeta_ - 11 years ago
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: _vineeta_

Hi Sangeeta, love the post..Nice title very apt..

thanks Vineeta

Asad is not complicated but he loves making his life one along with others. Man with few words but lot of action, always ready to act but timing is out of sync😉. Loved that smile, he was so happy just acknowledging that she didnt want to go. He started his WOH actually again when he saw her coming out of room, but kheer ne raita kar diya again😡..

Love that kheer ka raita kar diya 😆 Woh actually is Asad's takiya kalaam like Allah mian is for Zoya

Zoya is completely smitten by him like he is. Her smile at seeing him name on screen and then that rush to be alone, was too cute. Surbhi was excellent again in switching mode to so effortlessly. I loved how CVs are keeping her brain active when asking question on anniversary, unlike Asad.

Yeah, loved her blushing scene today. SJ comes with a new expression every day. She is really a natural actress

Poor guy he is completely numb to show any response to anything except Zoya. Her name gets his attention to odd discussion, her smile makes him happy, her sad face makes him even more sad, her indirect answers keeps him awake trying to decode them.All signs of being in love, just love the details in characters writers are adding here..

Asad is really a bechara these days. Wonder who is doing his work in the office😆

Razia part, I still want to know whats her reason to marry a guy like Ayaan to her delicate daughter, ho doesnt love her ands now a great catch from any angle. I really feel for Humaira, poor girls really loves him and could and would do anything for him..

I agree...there is a mystery behind why she is hell bent on making Ayaan her SIL
Today the smartest person was Shireen, she asked the question that everyone forget,why badi Bii is staying here and saying Razia is evil, when she herself gave her clean certificate. Again great move by writerst not to make her dumb Shireen's character in stupid black magic. She is like a child with pure and innocent  heart and her quest are like kids, who observe everything and ask at right time..

I agree...Shireen was so cute when she asked that very valid question

Rest all the scenes were nicely done, except for Tanveer's kheer part. Seiously how many time, like your symbolism part but Zoya didnt eat it really, so does that means she wont be completely bewitched? I really hope Dilshaad atleast see few changes in her son..

Tanveer is always cooking something. Did u see how Dilshaad was admiring her? I have a feeling Dilshaad really wants Tanu as her bahu

Tomorrow they should start the scene from where it ended, he should atleast tell Tanu how come she opened his envelope, dont care if she give soma lame answer but comeon he cant be that unaffected not today..

I agree but I feel Asad hasn't connected the dots yet

Precap as usual, gives us hope for better tomorrow. Love them for keeping the excitement qoutient high for next day before it ends..
  yeah...this week should be fun

Nishitarao thumbnail
I agree Sangeeta! All the three are bechares.. aww Asad's face when he realized she didn't want to go.. Like a kid he hid the tickets and was about to say "tickets nahin mile" .. but Tanveer had to ruin it.. 
Chalo the good thing about Gul's villians is they always end up bringing the hero-heroin closer.. Think about it.. If Tanu hadn't pulled that stunt today, we would never get to "Mat jao Zoya".. 

Humeira was so happy today that her dreams finally came true.. bechari.. That poor soul deserves better.. People she cares about most are the ones hurting and backstabbing her.. 
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishitarao

I agree Sangeeta! All the three are bechares.. aww Asad's face when he realized she didn't want to go.. Like a kid he hid the tickets and was about to say "tickets nahin mile" .. but Tanveer had to ruin it.. 

Chalo the good thing about Gul's villians is they always end up bringing the hero-heroin closer.. Think about it.. If Tanu hadn't pulled that stunt today, we would never get to "Mat jao Zoya".. 

Humeira was so happy today that her dreams finally came true.. bechari.. That poor soul deserves better.. People she cares about most are the ones hurting and backstabbing her.. 

Thanks Nishita. Good point...i can't wait for the 'mat jao Zoya' dialogue tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing Zoya's expressions😳
qhid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice post bheegi..👍🏼 how are you?

Each of these characters will have to come to the decision on their own...no one can push it on them, not even each other...though they are looking for a "hint" to help them make that decision...they want to still make it. 

It is their's to make and they hope for that freedom, the freedom to fall in love, to enjoy all that it brings and take it from there 

As far as Asad and Zoya...I hope they keep these two people strong headed and in love...that brings about the best romantic moments  I think...

you fight...drive off...wonder why the heck you put up with shit...but you do...you do...when two people in love hate the guts of the other person and yet love them the most for it...that...always...has spectacular in it..

Love when you make up after a furious fight kicking and screaming is what I hope happens... love after a peaceful logical discussion while cooking calmly in the kitchen is whatever...
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
teen(!) bechaare

bina sahare

dekho puchh puchh kar haare

bin taale ki chaabi le kar phirte maare maare! 😆