Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..vidhi..

res

lovely post di!!!!

true asad miya is the biggest bechara...everything he seems to do goes wrong these days...he should have talked to zoya instead of believing that BCA...nd when he came to know that zoya doesn't want to leave his expressions were worth a million but that BCA again spoils it...please mr khan kisi tarha rok lena zoya ko varna apka bechara dil kabhi khush nhi reh paega...

zoya was all blushing on recieving the call but the very call shatters her heart...

that BCA manages to increase my hatred for her every day...but don't worry tanveer u keep making ur kheer nd asad will stop zoya saying mat jao zoya😆

i really felt very bad for humaira today...her heart is not a toy to be played with...hope she comes to know the truth nd refuses to marry ayaan!!!!

PS-maybe u r ryt in ur symbolism but my own bechara heart refuses to believe that asad will let go of zoya after knowing tanveer's truth :-( 

Thanks Vidhi. I know even I can't imagine Asad letting go of Zoya unless that's the only way he can protect her (like his dad had to do)

In the meantime, I will enjoy the bechara dils beating for each other, smiling when the other one shows some interest in them, or even blushing. Still can't get over that blush on Zoya and smile on Asad😳 It doesn't take much to please their hearts, does it?😳
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb post Bheegi! Asad and Zoe are behaving like teenagers in love 😆  its so endearing to watch the way Asad was smiling and Zoe was blushing. Felt bad for Humeira, her love for Ayaan is so pure and selfless, she surely doesn't deserve it and I really hope she does say no to the nikaah. Ayaan needs to go through a lot of learning before he becomes worthy of getting Humeira. He needs to respect her love and value her.

Looking forward to see Asad's reaction when Zoe shows him the video on her cell and questions him about it 😆 Poor guy will be really embarrassed and at a loss for words
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful post bheegi.

Oh Asad's smile when his ammi told him that Zoe wanted to stay. He was about to go to her room and clear the MU but for the witch. 

How I missed seeing Asad's smile of satisfaction if he told Zoe about how he misunderstood that he thought she wanted to leave. I can totally see why girls are fida over KSG. He sure is a killer when he smiles. 

I was thinking "Woh Actually" ki aage bhi kuch boliye asad miyan. But all is well. Zoe certainly heard the magical words..."Mat jao zoya".

Although bheegi two doubts..

As cute as the new promo was I can't digest it. How can someone like Asad lie about something sacred like marriage? And why would Zoe agree to it?

Isn't him proposing marriage means going to extreme lengths to make Zoe stay? Wouldn't that be indirectly confessing his feelings for her?

Anyways thanks for your everyday analysis of the show. Loved reading it.

Edited by Siri22 - 11 years ago
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: s120

Superb post Bheegi! Asad and Zoe are behaving like teenagers in love 😆  its so endearing to watch the way Asad was smiling and Zoe was blushing. Felt bad for Humeira, her love for Ayaan is so pure and selfless, she surely doesn't deserve it and I really hope she does say no to the nikaah. Ayaan needs to go through a lot of learning before he becomes worthy of getting Humeira. He needs to respect her love and value her.

Looking forward to see Asad's reaction when Zoe shows him the video on her cell and questions him about it 😆 Poor guy will be really embarrassed and at a loss for words

Thanks s120.Yeah, it's a delight to see AsYa's reactions when the other person even shows an iota of interest in them

Hats off to KSG and SJ for portraying these emotions so realistically👏

Yeah, can't wait for the webcam scene
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautifully written Sangeeta.. Loved every bit of your post... nothing much to add... as your post said it all...
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siri22

Wonderful post bheegi.

Oh Asad's smile when his ammi told him that Zoe wanted to stay. He was about to go to her room and clear the MU but for the witch. 

How I missed seeing Asad's smile of satisfaction if he told Zoe about how he misunderstood that he thought she wanted to leave. I can totally see why girls are fida over KSG. He sure is a killer when he smiles. 

I was thinking "Woh Actually" ki aage bhi kuch boliye asad miyan. But all is well. Zoe certainly heard the magical words..."Mat jao zoya".

Although bheegi two doubts..

As cute as the new promo was I can't digest it. How can someone like Asad lie about something sacred like marriage? And why would Zoe agree to it?

Isn't him proposing marriage means going to extreme lengths to make Zoe stay? Wouldn't that be indirectly confessing his feelings for her?

Anyways thanks for your everyday analysis of the show. Loved reading it.

I think that's the catch here. Asad is changing and as part of his change, he has realized that sometimes one has to lie (like Zoya does) for the benefit of others. He is basically doing a Zoya on Zoya. Will Zoya agree? That's a million dollar question. I think she might say yes if she feels Asad is genuinely confessing to her but she is capable of saying NO if she feels he doesn't mean what he is saying. I fear the latter. Just like the employment letter  issue, she was quite upset when she felt he gave it to her to please others. Knowing Asad, will he be able to confess or make it sound like he is doing a favor to Zoya? Zoya's self respect might actually reject his proposal if she feels he is not genuine. Contrived story...but that's how complicated they are, aren't they? Good point though. You made me think hard on this one. 

We could see a parallel here- Humeira rejecting Ayaan and Zoya rejecting Asad??? Let's see what they have in store😉
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rendezvousvin

Beautifully written Sangeeta.. Loved every bit of your post... nothing much to add... as your post said it all...

Thanks rendezvousvin]😊
Didi01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
After watching the episode, I was waiting to read your take on it. Your analysis on the bechara dil is so perfect. Loved the episode and your post too. 
eshasrk thumbnail
Hey Bheegi...awesome post as usual. You and  Vicky are masters with words

From all 3 I feel the most sorry for Humaira...my heart breaks when I look at this young, beautiful hearted girl, who has the Devil herself as a mom and she's in love with a guy who is yet to grow up...
This girl def. deserves better than what she is getting now and her mom is hellbent on selling her off...😡
I hope this time again Humaira declines this marriage, coz she deserves to be loved, not to be used as a pawn by her own mom. Raziya is one hell of a freaking disgusting mother, but unfortunately moms like Raziya do exist in our real world

Coming to Asad and Zoe...well what to say about them. Both are acting stupid these days...seems like the love bug has eaten up Zoya's braincells and Asad's as well 🤪
I simply fail to understand that Asad being the intelligent man he declares to be, cannot seem to put 2+2 together and figure out that if Zoya is not willing to go, why is he being told otherwise by a 3rd person...
And the same goes for Zoe, although she did ask the question today how come Asad knows about her appi's wedding anniversary
The unbreakable trust that Asad has in Tanveer is gonna cost him big one day and he's gonna regret big time. Hopefully by the time he realizes it won't be too late for him
Cause even if Zoe discovers Tanveer's true colours, I highly doubt if Asad will ever believe her

Edited by eshasrk - 11 years ago
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Didi01

After watching the episode, I was waiting to read your take on it. Your analysis on the bechara dil is so perfect. Loved the episode and your post too. 

thanks Didi. yes, loved both AsYa today...their bechara dils were too cute