Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Bechara Dil : Epi Apr 8

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Bechara Dil Kya Kare: Epi Apr 8

I would like to dedicate this old song to the three 'bechara dils' from today's episode:

bechara dil kya kare

sawan jale bhado jale

do pal kee rah nahee

ek pal ruke yek pal chale

ganv ganv me ghume re jogee

rogee change kare

mere hee man kaa tap naa jane

hath naa dhare

tere wasate lakho rasate

too jaha bhee chale

mere liye hain teree hee rahe

too jo sath le

The three 'bechara dils' are :

1. ASAD MIAN: He gets the award for the bechara dil # 1. Seeing his plight, that's all I can call him. He is one man who has realized that he is in love but because of his psychological issues or if you want to call them developmental issues, he just can't admit to the fact or express his love for Zoya. He really wants her to stay, but can't say it explicitly. The employment letter had helped save his bechara dil, but Tanu's devious ways have now put him back into the doghouse. I loved the way his heart fluttered and his eyes smiled when Dilshaad told him about how Zoya had canceled her trip initially. She really wanted to stay? He couldn't believe his ears. If he was a little kid, he would have climbed a tree with joy at that moment. Being Mr. Jahanpanah is not easy; how could he display his real emotions? Praja ka tho heart attack ho jaayega bhai. Instead, he hid the tickets behind his back, hoping to trick his kaneez. Unfortunately, the daayan intervened and played spoilt sport to his innocent gesture. I bet he was hoping to see Zoya's dimples as her face would have lit up with joy if his plan had gone through. Next time, make sure you plan it better- maybe at night when everyone else is asleep. And definitely, not in your dreams. Please have mercy on your bechara dil Mr. Khan. The bechara dil has to swing like a pendulum these days. From being overjoyed to despondent within a span of few minutes. That's what happens when you are in love,Mr.Khan. Aashiq ka ek ishaara hi kaafi hai dil ko khush karne ke liye. Tomorrow is another day. Hope the bechara dil finds peace tomorrow
  2. ZOYA:  We all know she is not a bechari, but these days, her heart has become a real 'bechara dil.' At one moment, when Asad handed her the employment letter her heart fluttered like a butterfly and then when she received his call, she was in seventh heaven today. She actually blushed today. Zoya, you are so in love with your jahanpanah. Ek phone call se itna khush thi ki she couldn't control her happiness. For the first time, just like a little girl in love, she turned all shades of red and then walked out to take his call. I loved Surbhi's acting there. Her face expressed her feeling of being in love so well. Her 'bechara dil'couldn't stay happy for too long though- thanks to akdu's matter-of-fact phone call. Same phone call turned her heart from a happy puppy to a surly one. Only Jahanpanah has this ability to make her heart bounce from one emotion to another with a piece of communication device. Hopefully, another communication device (webcam) will switch the fortunes of her bechara dil tomorrow.
  3. HUMEIRA: Humeira's 'bechara dil' has had mini heart attacks and flutters since this show started. I really feel bad for her dil. Ayaan and her ammi, Razia both have played a role in bouncing her heart like a ping pong ball. She doesn't deserve this. Today, my heart went out for her when she blushed with happiness. She really loves Ayaan and any positive indication from his side gets her excited beyond words. Why do I have a feeling that Humeira's bechara dil is going to be broken into pieces very soon?

PREDICTIONS:

1.Meethi kheer: Asad never ate Tanu's kheer but Dilshaad, Zoya and Najma did. So, the three women will fall trap to Tanu's saazish but Asad won't? Does that mean that in the future there will be MU and Asad will be forced to sacrifice his love? Maybe Zoya's life will be in danger and he will knowingly give her up? Zoya, Dilshaad and Najma will stay oblivious to the real reason?

2. Remember Humeira had shut the laptop when Ayaan was staring at his picture on the screensaver last week? Does that mean, this time Humeira will say NO to Ayaan? Will she over hear Ayaan talking to Razia? Will she find out that Ayaan was once again coerced into agreeing to marry her?

Looking forward to all our 'bechara dils' in coming episodes. As long as the dil gets it's manzil, it's ok for the dil to spend some time in 'bechara-land.'

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

ReyaPMapas.sihaDidi01slovearmaanCuriousmindRamii_20fee-feevm17qhidAnkaheeritukaprithviPiu.zam123blessed4princessjojoNoe123kaussarNishitaraoSiri22NpdeepaksenApplefOceanicHeart.kankabhormochhugArpimugfangieedauntless.-Shormi-Krrish4YouiheartChaiShellJArendezvousvinannanyaksgiansam.countingstarzdelena90..vidhi..viya.mallik4evaNithiya95neenabinuMILII_BAKSHILivingfreerogerrocksDreAKunwaariDaayan

MILII_BAKSHI IF-Sizzlerz
MILII_BAKSHI
MILII_BAKSHI

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
res
DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I think the Dil's will flutter again tomorrow for Asad and Zoya. If not tomorrow at least sometime this week. 

Humeria...what did she do to deserve a mother like Razia? When she finds out about everything..which i hope is sooner than later...I can only imagine the pain she will be in. I want her and Ayaan to get married. And that was at the expense of anyone. But now i'm beginning to see how unfair it would be for her to have a marriage under these circumstances. Im wishing (halfheartedly) that she declines to marry Ayaan soon before wedding takes place.  

You and Vicky have this way with words. How you two take them from your mind and put them to pen and paper so to speak and the sentences come out perfect, I'll never know. And could only wish to be able to do that lol. Anyway great post Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaibheegi

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Lovely post di.
True, bechara dils all!
For me, asad is the most bechara. He already has so many issues and to top, he has this shaitaan as best friend. When will they realize that tanu is evil!?
Humeira, poor her. I want her to reject ayaan until he realizes and values her love.

Edited by mallik4ever - 08 April 2013 at 12:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChaibheegi

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

I think the Dil's will flutter again tomorrow for Asad and Zoya. If not tomorrow at least sometime this week. 

Humeria...what did she do to deserve a mother like Razia? When she finds out about everything..which i hope is sooner than later...I can only imagine the pain she will be in. I want her and Ayaan to get married. And that was at the expense of anyone. But now i'm beginning to see how unfair it would be for her to have a marriage under these circumstances. Im wishing (halfheartedly) that she declines to marry Ayaan soon before wedding takes place.  

You and Vicky have this way with words. How you two take them from your mind and put them to pen and paper so to speak and the sentences come out perfect, I'll never know. And could only wish to be able to do that lol. Anyway great post Smile

Thanks Andrea. Yes, I am optimistic about my first two bechara dils after watching the SBS/SBB segments but feel sorry for the third one

Haven't read Vicky's post but I am sure it's wonderful as always. Vicky is the expert on this forum :) Love the way she writes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DreA

..vidhi.. IF-Sizzlerz
..vidhi..
..vidhi..

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

res

lovely post di!!!!

true asad miya is the biggest bechara...everything he seems to do goes wrong these days...he should have talked to zoya instead of believing that BCA...nd when he came to know that zoya doesn't want to leave his expressions were worth a million but that BCA again spoils it...please mr khan kisi tarha rok lena zoya ko varna apka bechara dil kabhi khush nhi reh paega...

zoya was all blushing on recieving the call but the very call shatters her heart...

that BCA manages to increase my hatred for her every day...but don't worry tanveer u keep making ur kheer nd asad will stop zoya saying mat jao zoyaLOL

i really felt very bad for humaira today...her heart is not a toy to be played with...hope she comes to know the truth nd refuses to marry ayaan!!!!

PS-maybe u r ryt in ur symbolism but my own bechara heart refuses to believe that asad will let go of zoya after knowing tanveer's truth :-( 

Edited by ..vidhi.. - 08 April 2013 at 1:14pm
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mallik4ever

Lovely post di.
True, bechara dils all!
For me, asad is the most bechara. He already has so many issues and to top, he has this shaitaan as best friend. When will they realize that tanu is evil!?
Humeira, poor her. I want her to reject ayaan until he realizes and values her love.

Thanks mallik. Yes, Asad is the most bechara of all because he really knows what his heart is saying but he is suppressing it from expressing. I am sure the day he expresses, it will be like a volcano  and then no one would be able to stop himEmbarrassed

Yes, I want Humeira to shut Ayaan out for now
zam123 Goldie
zam123
zam123

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Great post as always, love reading your analysis of the episodes. Its like watching the episodes all over again but with more depth to the feelings shown in the episodes. 
I am very happy with today's episode and the pre cap because it is going as I thought it would go. When the promo was shown where Asad gives the ticket to Zoya and she walks away, Asad from behind says Mat Jao Zoya, I felt at that time that Zoya will hear it this time and YES that is how it is going to happen slightly differently but Zoya hears him that is what is important. I also have a feeling about the original story line of QH, that is Ayaan and Zoya are not going to be married ever regardless of whatever is written on the Zee website or whatever happens in the future.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

Go to top