India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

a change in the wind-8th april QH

skcp Senior Member
skcp
skcp

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
" hawa ka rukh badal raha hai" this was the first expression that came to my mind after watching todays epi.
 1)the first change was ofcourse in the tenor of the relationship between asya Smile
   Zoya , outspoken , loud and often misunderstood as brash came out today as a shy, hesitant woman wishing for approval of the man she is falling for. zoya has yet to realise the feelings in her as love but that doesnt appear to be long.
  Asad , straightforward, honest and at times misunderstood to be cold-hearted, comes across as a man confused man, confused not by the girl he has come to like ,admire and dare he say it - love, but by the situation itself. i really wish he had the sense to see through tanveer atleast have a suspicion regarding her like zoya did but childhood friendship is like that . it blinds you to the other person. the best part i liked was when zoya came in front of him and he tried to hide the tickets he brought. in fact i dont know if any of you noticed, but asad almost looked like he would lie about not being able to get the tickets! asad who never tolerates a lie, wanting to lie for zoya so that she may not leave!loved that scene!
2) the second change of wind was in ayaan and humeira 's relationship. will they survive it? ayaan as much as he respects her has not fallen for her .has taken her granted for long. so far his character has not been a strong one. he is the typical younger brother happy to leave responsibilities to his abbu and bhaijaan. they always bring him out. the first serious decision he has taken was also under duress. will he make it or not? on the other hand humeira is elated her dream coming true, but how long will the euphoria last? she will if not today then some other day find this out and the beauty of her life will be snatched away from her . a friendship turning in to a marriage . what will the cost be?
 today actually i felt a bit bad for raziya, the poor thing had such happiness in her eyes seeing humeira happy, the one moment of selfless mothers love was so palpable( kudos to alka kaushal ji for bringing it out so beautifully)she is never going to realise she is paving way for her daughters destruction whichever way she looks with her manipulative ways
3) the third change i noticed was in the relationship of shireen and badi bi. shireen has always felt second to dilshad in her marriage and sofar she had been sporting about it even though she didnot like it. even though her whole family is blaming raziya for her games, she is being blind to it bcoz raziyas words are working on her. she is feeling that she gets love from her husband, badi bi even her son on certain terms and this is bugging her. above that raziya trying to make her believe that badibi wishes her harm! today shireen questioning badibi outright that why she is blaming raziya when few days back she was singing her praises is a trailer of what is to come nxt. this confrontation btw bb and shireen may well lead bb to take refuge in asads home and that may be how zoya finds out the truth.also this may be that transition phase in shireens character where she turns against those who support asad and family thanks to raziya and will become a pawn to raziyas plans
 so all in all a nice epi with gr8 performances as usual and tight story that can keep everyone hooked. kudos to the creative teamClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaussarviya.mallik4eva

viya.mallik4eva IF-Sizzlerz
viya.mallik4eva
viya.mallik4eva

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Great post. Well said
Your last point about badi bi - shireen is interesting. She taking refugee in asad's house will make things even more interesting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skcp

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top