India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

new game plan (Page 2)

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
am waiting too Big smile, waiting holding my breath to see if the Cvs does unite Arjun and Purvi, and it it does brings back the glory days of sustainable TRPs, I am waiting with bated breath Big smile

Edited by Kalapi - 08 April 2013 at 2:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pari87Dabulls23_OrChiD_

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

am waiting too Big smile, waiting holding my breath to see if the Cvs does unite Arjun and Purvi, and it it does brings back the glory days of sustainable TRPs, I am waiting with bated breath Big smile
same here my friend

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalapi

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
dont expect good things from this show, its impossible.
ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

Originally posted by Ashi22

Cvs showing that Arjun-Purvi wants to come clean so they can start new life with their Partners, Arjun with Ovi and Purvi with Onir,
The Cv's experimented with the two couples already but it did not work. So lets wait and see if it works as your describe. But for me, there will always be a connection between the arjun and purvi which will cause tension in both marriage no matter what unless purvi go away with onir and forget about the family all together

Agree with U rayadallie. Their experiment miserable fail. TRP indicate all thing. Without tension then better ARVI united with their Baby Pari.
Then all people live happily.

rayadallie

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz
ashfaque2012
ashfaque2012

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

Originally posted by rithika2012

i do agree with ur post completely.. not just because im an arvi fan and want them to be together its really because  the show has nothing left in it..
first of all pari is arvi's baby so neither purvi or arjun can forget it and move on happily and this wil not only complicate their lives but also of their partners.. so than to spoil four lives its really best to reunite arvi.. and if this has to happen then either onir or ovi should turn negative or realise the truth and situations  and that would be really interesting to watch..
and in terms of commercial sense the so called articles which are calling the dumb tracks as intense drama doesnt seem to be interesting at all and not even appealing.. due to the continous wrong promos and ignoring the lead track for long time has really made the show lose its charm and if anything can really save this show is arvi reunion...
other than this the show has no other interesting track to look or even think about it...
i hope cv's realise it soon...
I agree with you here, the CV need to give the audience what they want to see or else it would be of no use. If people cannot identify with your story then all your efforts will go down the drain as we are witnessing. There was a time when PR was at the number one spot with ratings higher than 7, today it is just above 2. what a waste of a good actors/actresses

Completely Agree with both Rithika & rayadallie.Especially this bold point.

rayadallie

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
I am anxiously waiting for this century's infamous pair to reunite...Cant wait to see what next these JD CVs will come up with...

Today we saw their best script on how Archana got Soham's bail posted b4 she went into coma LOL

I agree with Pari...CVs should now make Purvi official Vamp and come up with storylines highlighting more that she is the real sly vamp and not the sanskari-tyaagi-balidaanwali adopted daughter...

They need to show sometimes doing a good deed in giving an orphan a family and home w/o knowing their background could put family in trouble..That is what Purvi has done...Destroyed some lives around her..

Kalapi

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

I am anxiously waiting for this century's infamous pair to reunite...Cant wait to see what next these JD CVs will come up with...

Today we saw their best script on how Archana got Soham's bail posted b4 she went into coma LOL

I agree with Pari...CVs should now make Purvi official Vamp and come up with storylines highlighting more that she is the real sly vamp and not the sanskari-tyaagi-balidaanwali adopted daughter...

They need to show sometimes doing a good deed in giving an orphan a family and home w/o knowing their background could put family in trouble..That is what Purvi has done...Destroyed some lives around her..
Yup, might be that is the purpose of the show, you know - lessons learned Big smile, how giving an Orphan a home can backfire, big time, there you go, Ekta MAta has some higher motives for her showsConfused

Dabulls23

ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
The truth won't come out soon
Ovi will not know about pari sometime soon
And I don't care if arvi reunited or not
They are not the same people I adored
I liked the love story of Arjun the arrogant businessman and Purvi the good hearted and simple girl
But they are not the same people anymore
No matter how much Purvi and Arjun loves of loved each other
They are married to different people
It doesn't matter if they have a baby
People get divorced after 10-15 years of marriage leaving several kids
It doesn't matter because pari is an illegitimate child
It's better for her to live with Arjun and Ovi
At least Ovi loves her not like Purvi , throwing the baby away

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paris.hiltonKalapiShaktifanSwati

Go to top