India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

new game plan

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
The truth may not come out so soon as it seems as punni will not tell the family but if purvi is smart enough, she will go ahead and tell the family. Ovi will be devastated and react in the negative or she will be shocked but may be the one to reunite arjun and purvi as she knows from the bottom of her heart that arjun and purvi still loves each other.  Either way it can go as the CV's only  know what will be the outcome.

After reading today's update and precap, it seem as though punni will change her plan to create problems/rift between ovi and  purvi instead of the blackmailing. Ovi will think that purvi and Arjun is cheating on her and things may take a turn in both purvi and arjun's marriage which may lead to the reuniting of the pair and MAYBE increased ratings for the serial because as it seem that nothing else can redeem the show. Every other thing was tried so far and it still remains low.

Just my thought.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

faridakshk281geetrana45rithika2012shank201soapwatcher1arjunpurvixoilovedhanjanird

rithika2012 IF-Dazzler
rithika2012
rithika2012

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
i do agree with ur post completely.. not just because im an arvi fan and want them to be together its really because  the show has nothing left in it..
first of all pari is arvi's baby so neither purvi or arjun can forget it and move on happily and this wil not only complicate their lives but also of their partners.. so than to spoil four lives its really best to reunite arvi.. and if this has to happen then either onir or ovi should turn negative or realise the truth and situations  and that would be really interesting to watch..
and in terms of commercial sense the so called articles which are calling the dumb tracks as intense drama doesnt seem to be interesting at all and not even appealing.. due to the continous wrong promos and ignoring the lead track for long time has really made the show lose its charm and if anything can really save this show is arvi reunion...
other than this the show has no other interesting track to look or even think about it...
i hope cv's realise it soon...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

faridakgeetrana45rayadallieashfaque2012

pari87 Goldie
pari87
pari87

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
what really would be interesting is a new guy for Purvi to stay consistent with her character. Vinay, Arjun, Onir, and now new guy :P This will make matters so much more fun...Arjun-onir now fighting with 3rd guy and new man who can be manipulated, humiliated and treated like puppet for higher gains...:P 

Punni is such a dumb villain in front of Purvi the smart sly villain of PR.

I think they should now give her an out and out negative track, since she seems to have been introduced in PR to only cause grief to her family and some of us viewers :P 

My POV

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

m_mastiKalapiilovedhanjanirdilovepyaar_OrChiD_Dabulls23

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari87

what really would be interesting is a new guy for Purvi to stay consistent with her character. Vinay, Arjun, Onir, and now new guy :P This will make matters so much more fun...Arjun-onir now fighting with 3rd guy and new man who can be manipulated, humiliated and treated like puppet for higher gains...:P 

Punni is such a dumb villain in front of Purvi the smart sly villain of PR.

I think they should now give her an out and out negative track, since she seems to have been introduced in PR to only cause grief to her family and some of us viewers :P 

My POV
If this is what it will take to bring the show back to its glory days, then that would be fine for me because I would like to sit and watch something that would entertain me rather than make me depress.
rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rithika2012

i do agree with ur post completely.. not just because im an arvi fan and want them to be together its really because  the show has nothing left in it..
first of all pari is arvi's baby so neither purvi or arjun can forget it and move on happily and this wil not only complicate their lives but also of their partners.. so than to spoil four lives its really best to reunite arvi.. and if this has to happen then either onir or ovi should turn negative or realise the truth and situations  and that would be really interesting to watch..
and in terms of commercial sense the so called articles which are calling the dumb tracks as intense drama doesnt seem to be interesting at all and not even appealing.. due to the continous wrong promos and ignoring the lead track for long time has really made the show lose its charm and if anything can really save this show is arvi reunion...
other than this the show has no other interesting track to look or even think about it...
i hope cv's realise it soon...
I agree with you here, the CV need to give the audience what they want to see or else it would be of no use. If people cannot identify with your story then all your efforts will go down the drain as we are witnessing. There was a time when PR was at the number one spot with ratings higher than 7, today it is just above 2. what a waste of a good actors/actresses

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rithika2012ashfaque2012

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gulbadan

For a change, Purvi was actually saying something sensible today when she wanted to disclose the baby truth to her entire family. Both she and Arjun should tell the family together that Pari is their child and after the dust settles, figure out how to move forward.
I agree with you completely. They should reveal the truth together to ovi and then the entire family. Then everyone can be happy and has no burden carrying around.
Ashi22 IF-Rockerz
Ashi22
Ashi22

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Cvs showing that Arjun-Purvi wants to come clean so they can start new life with their Partners, Arjun with Ovi and Purvi with Onir,

paris.hiltonShaktifanSwati

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashi22

Cvs showing that Arjun-Purvi wants to come clean so they can start new life with their Partners, Arjun with Ovi and Purvi with Onir,
The Cv's experimented with the two couples already but it did not work. So lets wait and see if it works as your describe. But for me, there will always be a connection between the arjun and purvi which will cause tension in both marriage no matter what unless purvi go away with onir and forget about the family all together

rithika2012ashfaque2012

Go to top