Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Love him or hate him but RK is pure entertainment

nazmobile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I just saw the SBS segment for the Grahpravesh segment where RK brings Madhu home and hearing some of his dialogues and mannerisms is just so damn entertaining.

I don't care if people seem to dislike his character but for once we get to see a grey character who hasn't changed overnight, who is trying but to be better but ultimately is struggling and thus who is so entertaining to watch.

We see many mahan characters on tv, and it gets a tad bit boring, for once we have a lead pair who push each others buttons so well and who are just as bad as each other when it comes to arrogance, anger, passion and stubborness and I really am rooting for these two.

Sultan is a good character and he has added some more fire to the crazy passion/junoon filled world of RK and Madhu but honestly it would be just like any other show if two goody goody characters end up together.

This is a show, it's a guilty pleasure, it's a break from reality and on top of that Madhubala: EIEJ is such a filmy type of show that it's a breath of fresh air to see something that is pushing the boundaries a little.

As fans i don't think we should give up on any of the characters, we should just sit back and enjoy the ride and see how things unravel and how each character changes over time whether that be for the better or worst.

I do just hope that they don't ruin the character of RK like that of Jagaya in Balika Vadhu, cos that would just be pointless and stupid!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayaazukideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
agree with you
RK character  is full entertainment and o really hope cvs dont ruin it

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
He's crazy but funny😆
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yes i agree wit h u rk is a magnet of this show...
he can attract us easily with his devil charm😳

hope cv's don't  ruin his character...😭

Neutral_Mona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you he is a real charmer and spice of show i know he is doing wrong but phir i like his craziness😆😆 

RK makes the show super entertaining otherwise this show is just another saas bahu aur beti 😆

i cant tolerate the show without him 😆
psk08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
RK is the great entertainer of show...call him crazy, mad, devil , arrogant anything..but you can't deny his charm... just love him
vaani21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree!he is the entertainer.With so many layers in his character😆
ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hove cvs..Ubnderstant us & give RK...as we want...
vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
U can luv him or hate him

But cant ignore him.

Real entertainer - RK - THE SUPERSTAR😊