Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Punkin22

No thank goodness.  Instructors are having classes today.  They are learning how to inflict as much pain as possible.  😆😆😆😆

Our Prachi is having tooth problems.  We need to pray for our sister Rima...

How is our baby boy...

good u dont have classes today
and oh my GOD prachi is not well?
i will pm her right away

kartik is a little better today
Punkin22 thumbnail
@Rima, I have a special message for Kartik, tell him I have talked with God about him and his lack of a friend and God is now looking for the most marvelous special friend just for him.  He should be on the look out for God will be sending him his most perfect friend. 

How is your moving going.  Are you getting settled sweet one.  Are you regaining your strength...
rima thumbnail
hey frances I have got to go
son is sleepy
may take time to be back
if he does not sleep soon
please do come tomorrow
want to chat more
Punkin22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

hey frances I have got to go

son is sleepy
may take time to be back
if he does not sleep soon
please do come tomorrow
want to chat more

Yes, my darling, give Kartik a kiss from me.  Love you both Frances
rima thumbnail

@Rima, I have a special message for Kartik, tell him I have talked with God about him and his lack of a friend and God is now looking for the most marvelous special friend just for him.  He should be on the look out for God will be sending him his most perfect friend. 

How is your moving going.  Are you getting settled sweet one.  Are you regaining your strength...

aww that is so sweet of you
he is right here
i will make him read

move is ok
i am lonely too
rima thumbnail
good night frances
and thanks for that beautiful prayer
lots of love and hugs
Punkin22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

aww that is so sweet of you
he is right here
i will make him read

move is ok
i am lonely too

Please don't worry Rima, God has wonderful plans for you and Kartik.  He has special friends for your son and special blessings for you also.  I will be asking God to roam His eyes all over your city to fine the very best friend you have ever had.  God doesn't want His children to be lonely.  We on CC love you very much and will ALWAYS be here for you.  Have sweet dreams my yaar and bahen...

Much Love,
Frances
Punkin22 thumbnail

Hi Shreya,  How are you today?  I read your post about your mother and exercise class.  I laughed out loud.  Your mother is a woman of great strength of mind.  Priceless...
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Shreya,  How are you today?  I read your post about your mother and exercise class.  I laughed out loud.  Your mother is a woman of great strength of mind.  Priceless...

I am fine..and you?

My mom's clever..very clever. After that stupid thing she started in about other health related fact..and I couldn't say no.. and saying no to a mother who is hell bent upon getting something out of her kid? 

Hell no! 

Punkin22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi21

I am fine..and you?

My mom's clever..very clever. After that stupid thing she started in about other health related fact..and I couldn't say no.. and saying no to a mother who is hell bent upon getting something out of her kid? 

Hell no! 

Your mother and mine must have been made in same mold. I understand completely. But they are never boring dear.
I am well dear. No PT today. Instructors are having classes to learn better ways to bring me pain.😆😆😆😆