Tete - E - Tete (IO) # 11 : Friends Forever - Page 82

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Senorita Sanaya

Prachi any other recommendations ?

Well I am reading a bunch of FF's...rather almost all ff's...guess I have got a lot of free time right now...

Don't know if u will like all of them that I am reading but u can chk my posts...

in the new ones i'm reading I like " Heart's a Mess" a lot...its emotional and I loved Arnav and Khushi in that story...

U can try RockBarbie's stories...they are sometimes very intense and detailed but hatke...
Edited by musicfan5 - 10 years ago
Good morning/evening Prachi and Harshu.  How are both of you today?
Originally posted by Punkin22

Good morning/evening Prachi and Harshu.  How are both of you today?

U made it...🤗

Didn't u have PT today? 🤔
Originally posted by musicfan5

U made it...🤗

Didn't u have PT today? 🤔

No baby, was free this morning.  PT is first of week and finished by Thursday. 
Originally posted by Punkin22

No baby, was free this morning.  PT is first of week and finished by Thursday. 

Oh right...PT is Monday and Wednesday...sorry...

So hopefully ur arm is not hurting a lot today...😊
@ Prachi, arm is good today dear.  How are you and family?  Do you have something special planned for Mother's Day?  I know your family adores you greatly...

@Harshu, I don't understand much of Hindi but I believe you are in your Master's at college, is that correct?  Does your college close for some of summer?  Are you looking forward to coming home dear.
Frances home ? matlab ? I am dont stay in a hostel. I im in 1st year Masters after vacation will be in 2nd year.
I shall PM you my vacations plans.

@Frances...family is doing good...Nothing special planned for mother's day...Us girls decided to go for lunch but then the restaurants are so crowded on that day...Last year we went to an indian restaurant with friends ( whole family)...
we had to wait for nearly and hour and half for a table and then too we did not get it together...half the group had to sit on one table and the other half on a seperate table...Long line for the buffet...It was tiring...
This time we are planning to eat at home and the guys are going to cook for a change...😉
the most special thing abt this mother's day is I get to celebrate it with 2 Moms...😊
Originally posted by Senorita Sanaya

Frances home ? matlab ? I am dont stay in a hostel. I im in 1st year Masters after vacation will be in 2nd year.
I shall PM you my vacations plans.

That is very kind of you baby.  When I worked on my Master's I would plan all my favorite foods my Mama would make me when I returned home for summer break. 😆😆😆
Originally posted by musicfan5

@Frances...family is doing good...Nothing special planned for mother's day...Us girls decided to go for lunch but then the restaurants are so crowded on that day...Last year we went to an indian restaurant with friends ( whole family)...
we had to wait for nearly and hour and half for a table and then too we did not get it together...half the group had to sit on one table and the other half on a seperate table...Long line for the buffet...It was tiring...
This time we are planning to eat at home and the guys are going to cook for a change...😉
the most special thing abt this mother's day is I get to celebrate it with 2 Moms...😊

Mother's Day is the very worst day for eating out.  EVERYONE is taking Mama out to eat.  You are smart to plan something else.

I think that the men cooking and serving the women is a great gift and fun for whole family.

You are my sweet babygirl and I cherish your many kindnesses dear.