Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

Mom How are you? happy to see you after long time. just came online.

Di... you there?

hugs🤗
i am there
but i will go soon
hope u are good dhanu

Punkin22 thumbnail

Mom How are you? happy to see you after long time. just came online.

Di... you there?

Hi babygirl, it good to hear from you too.  I am doing well, shoulder is healing nicely.  Just 2 more months of PT and I am FREE!!!!  How are you doing today?
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am fine but not feeling good don't know. nothing happened but I am feeling something bad. hope everything will be fine with God's grace.

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Punkin22

Hello Shreya,  How is school?  Have you done away with any of your professors yet????😆😆

Hi Fraces! 

sorry, my net's  a bit too slow tonight..don't know what's gotten into my hostel's net.

Sigh.

Today was my last working day of this semester.

Now we have 5 day prep leave to prepare for end sems and 4th may, I am going back home right after my last exam.

What's up with you? :)

And Prachi, and Rima?
Punkin22 thumbnail

I am fine but not feeling good don't know. nothing happened but I am feeling something bad. hope everything will be fine with God's grace.

Yes dear, many times we have days we feel not everything is right but trust God and don't be afraid.  Many things feel out of control sometimes.  But remember God is always in control, nothing touches you without His permission.  Just hold tight to you faith and watch His helping hands take care of you.
rima thumbnail

enna acchu ma?
hugs to you
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi21

Hi Fraces! 

sorry, my net's  a bit too slow tonight..don't know what's gotten into my hostel's net.

Sigh.

Now we have 5 day prep leave to prepare for end sems and 4th may, I am going back home right after my last exam.

And Prachi, and Rima?

hey good for you that u have some time
i know studies is killing you
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks allot for your lovely words sorry i have to go now. one of my client have come. wil be back if possible else see you all tmrw...

take care rima di, Frances Mom, Prachi sis, Harshu, Shreya and Hira
rima thumbnail

Thanks allot for your lovely words sorry i have to go now. one of my client have come. wil be back if possible else see you all tmrw...

take care rima di, Frances Mom, Prachi sis, Harshu, Shreya and Hira

Take care my dearest dhanu🤗
Punkin22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshi21

Hi Fraces! 

Sigh.

And Prachi, and Rima?

Glad everything is going well Shreya.  School will be some of the happiest times of your life.  Good, Bad and Ugly. Ha ha.  I am doing very well.  Doctor yesterday told me my shoulder and arm are healing nicely and can counsel 2 days a week now.  So, I am happy about that.