Tete - E - Tete (IO) # 11 : Friends Forever - Page 29

Posted: 11 years ago
So many are having cold even my friend she was home a while back she is also having cold slightly. The hawa is not good...

Making matters worse Buddhism ðŸ˜¡
Edited by Senorita Sanaya - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Senorita Sanaya

So many are having cold even my friend she was home a while back she is also having cold slightly. The hawa is not good...

Making matters worse Buddhism ðŸ˜¡

well i know dhanu will tease me...😛...but take meds...take steam...that really helps in a cold...drink warm water and take rest...

Forget abt Buddhism...for today at least...😊
Prachi there is alot to for the Buddhism assignment cannot forget about it SIGH. I am going mad with it all bouncer. I wish any one could do it for me.

Originally posted by musicfan5

well i know dhanu will tease me...😛...but take meds...take steam...that really helps in a cold...drink warm water and take rest...

Forget abt Buddhism...for today at least...😊

🤗
warm water ðŸ˜‰ nooo ðŸ˜‰

harshu go and drink warm water ðŸ˜†
harshu...forget abt buddhism today...as it is whatever ur r reading is going bouncer then why do it...let it go...take rest and study tomorrow when u will be a bit refreshed...

dhanu sweetheart...the same goes for you...Take meds...steam...warm water if possible...I know its very hot weather there but still...and take lots of rest...

Hope both of you feel better soon...From my side a big 🤗 to both of you...

Actually the weather is kind of mixed here. Cold & Hot at the same time only today I think thats why I caught cold instantly. Buddhism I will read 2mrw. It is making little sens but the format given in that logic not making any sense.

Edited by Senorita Sanaya - 11 years ago
Originally posted by musicfan5

harshu...forget abt buddhism today...as it is whatever ur r reading is going bouncer then why do it...let it go...take rest and study tomorrow when u will be a bit refreshed...

dhanu sweetheart...the same goes for you...Take meds...steam...warm water if possible...I know its very hot weather there but still...and take lots of rest...

Hope both of you feel better soon...From my side a big 🤗 to both of you...

ok sis sure will try my best... but if i take any Med and sleep...it will get fine...hope so ðŸ˜‰
aww thank you...hugs you back ðŸ¤—
Rima di won't be coming na...i forgot and wondering what happened...
sorry for late replies...I am cooking side by side...One of my friends is coming for lunch...she is leaving for india for vacation today so I thought I would make lunch as they will be busy with last minute packing...

I saw rima online maybe couple hours back but she did not come on CC...

Hira was here but as usual she disappeared
oh Thats ok sis...😊

Hira you thr??? today no LIKES also ðŸ˜‰