Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: knraji

Edited the confrontation scene out?!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ....Then what are we going to see tonite? Just the action seq...thot the promo airing right now was for Friday๐Ÿ˜•

They might edit it..not the whole thing, but some parts..like they did with MN reunion na..and that's not confirmed, just my fear..don't worry ๐Ÿ˜Š
knraji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Guys, anyone around?๐Ÿ˜Š

Asmi, was away for a while...Thanks for the reply...could have edited also, who knows...just believing since it was on yest precap, the scene should be there...
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Guys, anyone around?๐Ÿ˜Š

Asmi, was away for a while...Thanks for the reply...could have edited also, who knows...just believing since it was on yest precap, the scene should be there...

Hi Raji,

Its just a speculation since no mention of MM confrontation scene in IF synopsis for today.
knraji thumbnail
Hi Subha,

but the precap scene was on MM, so it should be there...otherwise its too bad...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
knraji thumbnail
Looks like this weekend is going to be a long wait for us with lots of suspense, questions and confusions in NBT๐Ÿค”
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail

Hi Subha,

but the precap scene was on MM, so it should be there...otherwise its too bad...๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

I hope so. After confrontation how come mohan thanks megha๐Ÿ˜•? Maybe gusse ke saath kahega thank u very much aapne meri beti ke liye itni dur aayi etc๐Ÿ˜†
knraji thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

I hope so. After confrontation how come mohan thanks megha๐Ÿ˜•? Maybe gusse ke saath kahega thank u very much aapne meri beti ke liye itni dur aayi etc๐Ÿ˜†

Could be...out of frustration and to say enough is enough, monu would utter those words, I guess.
knraji thumbnail
But glad that they both atleast started speaking/fighting out loud, finally...instead of clinging to the title, Na bole tum...๐Ÿ˜†
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail

But glad that they both atleast started speaking/fighting out loud, finally...instead of clinging to the title, Na bole tum...๐Ÿ˜†

Yes and about meera they were still doing the same drama. Mohan thinks/says something, megha interprets things differently. Same with mohan๐Ÿ˜†.
knraji thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Yes and about meera they were still doing the same drama. Mohan thinks/says something, megha interprets things differently. Same with mohan๐Ÿ˜†.

Heights of irritation...I just want this MU to clear, the rest of them can take their own time to sort out...this one seems to be so so disturbing...Guru has to come clear...why did he do this?๐Ÿ˜ก