Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 9/4 (Page 19)

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Subha promo dekh ke main itni jayda excited ho gayi thi kya kahu. Ab colors thik ho gaya ab pura dekh lungi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi279misty85Sunna_Deewani

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojaluvnbt

Haa sweet fake bhangara to banta hai.

Hahha i'll provide the fake dholl Wink

Shuru hojaoo oyee :D
Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
hi guys ! i'm back to the MMT after a longgg time ! and i missed you all so much ..ab yeh baat alag hai ki kisine mujhe miss nahi kiyaOuch !

bdw, how many of you got reminded of the Lift wala episode when mohan was licking his fingers while eating LOLLOL? and guru : " mere paas ek idea hai, aap dono apna gussa khane pe mat nikalo aur khana kha lo, phir main bhi kha lunga ..bahut bhook lagi gai "ROFL. ROFLcant believe this, ek zamane mein prateik MM ki beech referee ho jata tha and he became the villain later on , aur ab guru dono ki beech referee ban raha hai , who by his own stupid action MM ki pyaar ka dushman ban gaya haiLOLLOL.

and beera asked charger from nanhi, and later jumped out of the window to go somewhere.. and the way nanhi's questions regarding him are juxtaposed with munna's scenes ..i'm sure it's going to get meera on her " highly suspicious " mode on beera again ..although i feel that it might be to fool us in future.Wink

and the stage is being set for Nanhi-Munna ( sounds like Nanha -Munna ) confrontation ..i think we will get the actual action sequence on friday only to leave us on a major cliffhanger over the weekend. although i wonder, why didnt ragini tell munna the name of the reporter who caused all this mess in their lives ? or they are trying to repeat the same story they did with MN ? munna aka addu will know who the reporter is only when mohan comes to save her and she calls him Spiderman ?

anyways, who cares. as long as the scene manages to make me bit my nails in excitement i'm okay with itBig smile !

and finally the much awaited MM confrontation over the RJ issue and the supposed " marriage ". it's gonna be a bit nasty , i thinkOuch. but then, it was much needed too. dekhte hai aage hota kya hai. baaki toh raam hi rakheWink !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PNBT-BVmisty85Sunna_Deewani

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Hello polly. I missed ur review yaar.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
@Polly

Good review.

Btw, Uttran dekthi ho kya?

Moner_Radio

poojaluvnbt IF-Stunnerz
poojaluvnbt
poojaluvnbt

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Dialog of the day.
Mohan - Apna character certificate dene me mujhe koi dilchaspi nahi hai.
wo bhi use jise ek
jamane me mujhpe bharosa hua karta tha. Ab jab bharosa hi nahi reh gaya hai to dalile dene se kya fayada.

Megha ki to bolati band ho gayi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi279Moner_Radio

asmi279 IF-Dazzler
asmi279
asmi279

Originally posted by polly_03

hi guys ! i'm back to the MMT after a longgg time ! and i missed you all so much ..ab yeh baat alag hai ki kisine mujhe miss nahi kiyaOuch !

Hey! Welcome back Big smile

bdw, how many of you got reminded of the Lift wala episode when mohan was licking his fingers while eating LOLLOL? and guru : " mere paas ek idea hai, aap dono apna gussa khane pe mat nikalo aur khana kha lo, phir main bhi kha lunga ..bahut bhook lagi gai "ROFL. ROFLcant believe this, ek zamane mein prateik MM ki beech referee ho jata tha and he became the villain later on , aur ab guru dono ki beech referee ban raha hai , who by his own stupid action MM ki pyaar ka dushman ban gaya haiLOLLOL.

Haan na..but I am sure Guru will set things right soon..aj shuruwat to kar hi di hai Smile

and beera asked charger from nanhi, and later jumped out of the window to go somewhere.. and the way nanhi's questions regarding him are juxtaposed with munna's scenes ..i'm sure it's going to get meera on her " highly suspicious " mode on beera again ..although i feel that it might be to fool us in future.Wink

OMG..that's the first thing that came to my mind after watching the scene..Meera will have something to say about this LOL

and the stage is being set for Nanhi-Munna ( sounds like Nanha -Munna ) confrontation ..i think we will get the actual action sequence on friday only to leave us on a major cliffhanger over the weekend. although i wonder, why didnt ragini tell munna the name of the reporter who caused all this mess in their lives ? or they are trying to repeat the same story they did with MN ? munna aka addu will know who the reporter is only when mohan comes to save her and she calls him Spiderman ?

anyways, who cares. as long as the scene manages to make me bit my nails in excitement i'm okay with itBig smile !

and finally the much awaited MM confrontation over the RJ issue and the supposed " marriage ". it's gonna be a bit nasty , i thinkOuch. but then, it was much needed too. dekhte hai aage hota kya hai. baaki toh raam hi rakheWink !

I hope Monu kuch kahe..for that matter somebody says something..Guru, Monu..don't care..as long as the MU's cleared

Moner_Radio

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

subha : 

kuttran kaun nahi dekhta hai yaarLOL, i mean, ab aisi time pe aayega toh logo ka nazar toh uspar padhega hi naLOL ..i'm not a fan of the show but i actually like this lineWink !

Go to top