Originally posted by: sakhisangni

Hi Sumi, Poo, Narayan!

Hi Sakhi!!!

You are travelling and I am back to studies ðŸ˜Š
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: 1973anu

I also cross my fingers poo... I do not like Beera... did not like him from day one...except for the hindi accent.. it was funny.. apart from this, i do not connect to this character.. 

Beera's strong points as a character is his dialogues and the actor playing it...apart from that he looks really shady. Atleast Munna has a background but Beera ka koi background...base hi nahi hai. They should work on it but the audience will have to make do with less of MM then 😆
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Poo this is what I feel...what will they show once MM are together? Will they show them playing parents to their grown up kids? Play problem solvers in their love life? That would mean MM will have less focus and the focus will shift on their kids which nobody is interested in watching. If it was not a leap, they could have shown things like financial problems, Megha's parents, Mohan mending his relationship with his father etc...but since they took the leap route...there will be nothing left to show in terms of their relationship.

I know! But always keeping an MU and stretching it this far making one of them suffer with the other blaming him/her! I don't know I am really troubled to take this toll on MM!!! And as always making Megha pointing fingers at Mohan while Mohan feeling bad for being misunderstood!! Enough is enough!
1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Beera's strong points as a character is his dialogues and the actor playing it...apart from that he looks really shady. Atleast Munna has a background but Beera ka koi background...base hi nahi hai. They should work on it but the audience will have to make do with less of MM then 😆

I would not want to know about Beera at all... not interested.. whatever they wasted on him is enough... ðŸ˜•
sumiswap thumbnail

But the MU is killing Sumi... how can Megha be such a dumbo.. anything against Mohan she jumps into conclusion.. though I sympathize with the Mother Megha

Megha is dumbo in terms of what? 🤔 believing that Mohan remarried or believing that he tore Addu's photo...in the first case its the wide who reacted that way and in the second it is the mother...thats her instant reaction. Thats how she has been even from season 1. She reacts without thinking when it comes to Mohan...because thats how we treat all our loved ones. We take them for granted. And then realise that we were wrong...and thats what she did yesterday.

The MU about Meera will clear soon. I am hoping by this week.
sumiswap thumbnail
Originally posted by: Senpoo

I know! But always keeping an MU and stretching it this far making one of them suffer with the other blaming him/her! I don't know I am really troubled to take this toll on MM!!! And as always making Megha pointing fingers at Mohan while Mohan feeling bad for being misunderstood!! Enough is enough!

Flip side of taking the Leap route I guess!
ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I would not want to know about Beera at all... not interested.. whatever they wasted on him is enough... ðŸ˜•

Some drama is required for the show to progress. 

If they show MM in every scene we fans will sure like it but I don't think the sponsors will be that forgiving. Hence Beera, Daddaji, Sharma, Saand, Anu, Tannu, Aarti etc are required. Once they are there then some development has to happen.
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Flip side of taking the Leap route I guess!

And also flip side of MM sticking to the title and not communicating 😆! Why did Mohan stop Guru from giving character certificate! 😆 OMG OMG Too much stretching of MUs and in every possible way !!!
1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Megha is dumbo in terms of what? 🤔 believing that Mohan remarried or believing that he tore Addu's photo...in the first case its the wide who reacted that way and in the second it is the mother...thats her instant reaction. Thats how she has been even from season 1. She reacts without thinking when it comes to Mohan...because thats how we treat all our loved ones. We take them for granted. And then realise that we were wrong...and thats what she did yesterday.

The MU about Meera will clear soon. I am hoping by this week.

yes... why always Mohan?... guess this is the only way to run the show ðŸ˜†
sumiswap thumbnail
Oh By the way Tannu-Aarti scenes were also good

Aarti: Tumhari Mummy kharrate bhi itne josh se leti hai maano jaise azaadi ki jung ladne ja rahi ho 🤣