Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 9/4

misty85 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Credit for banner: Mamta (misty85)

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of 

You can discuss everything related to the show here!!!

Enjoy!!!

Rules
1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onward.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any actor's personal life.
6. If you are new,  please introduce yourself to other members in the thread

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Mohan To Megha----Apna Character Certificate Dene Main Mujey Koi Dilchaspi Nahi...Wo Bhi Use Jise Kisi Zamane Main Muj Par Bharosha Huva Karta Tha...Ab Jab Bharosha Tutt Hi Gaya To Dalile De Kar kya Faida๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Edited by -MohanKiRaadha- - 11 years ago
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Live Update - Episode 62

Munna tells MM that he has fixed the wire and that he is switching on the main switch. While walking away he drops something into the bin. Mohan stops him. and pays him. Munna thanks him but crumples the note. 

Mohan tells Megha to eat as the food is prepared. Megha asks him to eat as she is not hungry. 

Mohan trips over the dustbin and Addu's picture falls out.

Munna talking to someone saying Dada is making a mistake by underestimating Mohan Bhatnagar. Munna says MB is sending a reporter to identify the kidnapper. Munna says he wants to be a step ahead and wants to know the name of the reporter.

Navi in her room switches off the lights and starts thinking about Beera. Beera comes there and asks if she is thinking about him. Beera says he will charge her. Navi says how does he know she is thinking about him. Beera says he is sure. Navi says you crack good jokes. Beera walks towards her all seriously anf Navi gets worried. Beera starts laughing and says he is here to get a bed sheet. Navi says you cannot be scared of people you trust. Beera is happy to know she trusts him. Navi says after MM's relation broke she stopped trusting people. But he (Beera) made her trust people again. Navi hands him a MMNA picture. Beera looks at it and says there was a lot of love between you people.

Guru asks Mohan why he hasn't slept yet. Megha comes and says he would not sleep without eating food so it is better he eats before sleeping. MM start bickering telling each other not to take their anger out on food. Guru interrupts them and asks them both not to take their anger out on food and to eat.

Beera asks Navi if she has fallen in love with anyone. NAvi says till now she kept away because of MM split. But now she understands the feeling. Beera says you will understand when you yourself fall in love(Ishaqzaade playing in BG) Beera leaves. Navi wonders who Beera wanted to talk to so late in the night.

Munna talking to someone about the reporter going to identify the kidnapper. Munna says the reporter should not be able to identify. Munna comes to know that it is a woman. Munna gets a MMS with Navi's picture. Ragini recognises Navi's picture and tells Munna that Navi is the same reporter because of whom Dada got into trouble. Munna says why does this girl always gets involved in the wrong things.

MM eating food. Mohan starts hiccuping. MM fb shown. Megha serves water to Mohan. Megha says someone must be thinking of you. Mohan thinks when you are here who would think of me. Mohan licks his fingers and Megha looks at him. Mohan says now I maybe able to sleep.

Tanu tells Aarti that he thinks he could not become a good husband. Aarti says she doesn't have a problem with her husband with her MIL. Aarti complains about Renu. Aarti says they need to kick Beera out so that they can occupy that room. Tanu says Beera is a good guy. Aarti reminds him of how Beera destroyed things in her house. Tanu has FB of he himself breaking stuff. TA spot Beera going out of the house through a window. TA wonder where he has gone.

Megha gets up to put her plate away spots Addu's torn picture. She puts it all together. Mohan notices her. Megha cries looking at the picture. Mohan walks up to her to see what she is looking at. Mohan is shocked to see Addu's picture. Megha asks him what place did Addu have in his life? Megha thanks him for reminding her. Megha says now I know what place Addu had in your life(pointing towards the dustbin). Mohan says you really think I would do this? Megha says you never liked Addu and today you proved it. Mohan protests. Guru comes there and says why would Mohan do this. Guru says maybe the maid did this. Guru says I know what he(Addu) mean to you and Mohan. Guru says Mohan cannot do this. Guru asks her to trust Mohan. Mohan stops Guru and tells Megha that he is not interested in giving character certificate to someone who used to trust him. Mohan says now that the trust is broken there is no point in giving justifications. Mohan takes Addu's picture from Megha's hand and assembles it on the dining table.  Megha looks at him and leaves.

Mohan tells Guru that all these years we never had this picture of Addu's. Guru agrees. Mohan wonders how this picture reached their house.

Precap: Mohan and Megha talking to each other. Mohan grabs hold of Megha and Megha says it is hurting me. Mohan says it is hurting me too. Megha says but you found a solution for your hurt by getting married for the second time. Mohan is shocked and taken aback.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kunal and Akansha ki ranking badhane ke liye ye points important hai.

1. Unke profile page 24 h me 2 baar comment kare.
2. Unke profile page ke side me lagi pics ko rate or comment kare.
3. Jis week koi article nikla ho jisme NBT or Kunal Akansha tag ho pure week me jab tak waha comment ho sakte hai waha comment kare. Aap ek din me ek article pe 3 comment kar sakte hai.

www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10184/kunal-karan-kapoor/

www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10775/aakanksha-singh/

www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10798/dushyant-wagh/
kunakshafan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guys pls vote and comment on colors page for details see these posts
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Thanks for the LU, Neelu ๐Ÿค—
Pravesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaar yeh Beeraitni raat ko kaha ja rahe ho๐Ÿ˜•
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ahh!! MM nok jhok .. nd flash back .

I m sure somethings is cooking in Beera's mind.. 
Navi tu dhoka kahne wali hai.. "Vishwas,Pyaar,Bharosa " bhut bhari wrds hai  Edited by Ridz.Instigator - 11 years ago
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yaar ye beera pe abhi tak doubt jaa raha hain!!!
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Beera jab bhi vishwas word bola instantly shaq hota hai mujhe๐Ÿ˜†