India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Yash wants this PV more for Radha than SP I feel

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
There is something which is very interesting that I noticed in today's episode Ermm... So far I thought Yash wants to get SP and Radha remarried so that SP can get a companion but I guess thats not the only reason ..There is something else going in Yash's mind too about which he may not b very vocal but today some of his words to Bua ji did gave me the feeling  Ermm...

When Buaji abuses Radha and curses her to die , for the first time we see Yash answering back strongly to Bua ji and reminding her that Radha is my mother which she should not forget Ermm... Also Yash's worries for Radha in general gives me the feeling that not only he wants this remarriage for his father but he wants this remarriage so that even Radha ma gets a proper respect and acceptance in this society as a woman Ermm...

Somewhere Yash knows that everyone will always treat Radha like another woman until and unless he as a son takes the initiative to get that acceptance for his mother and this is where I feel Yash is so adamant for this punarvivah because its not just about his father's happiness but also to give that legal acceptance to his biological mother as well  since Yash somewhere do feel that Radha is wronged here by SP  Smile...

In today's episode more than SP , I felt Yash was worried about Radha ma here .. And not only in front of bua but also in front of Pankaj and co , we saw Yash fighting more for his Radha ma's place in the house than SP's happiness Ermm

This is where a question popped up in my mind and mayb someone in the show too should ask this question to Yash-Aarti that if Radha was not Yash's biological mother today , then would Yash still go for SP's punarvivah in such a hurried manner ?? Smile...So I feel the fact that Radha is Yash's mother is playing a very big cruicial part here and this is main reason why we see Yash-Aarti r so adamant to do this punarvivah ...

Today even in car scene , we did see that AarYa r well aware of SP-Radha themselves not in favour of this punarvivah but they still believe that both can convince SP-Radha about it because somewhere Yash-Aarti both knows that Radha holds a soft corner for SP while SP do believe that he wronged Radha and wants to rectify that mistake and this is where AarYa both can play around and convince SP-Radha both for this punarvivah so that both together can rectify their past mistakes by coming together Ermm

So today's episode and every single words or action by Yash confirmed the fact that Yash is rushing with this punarvivah not just for his father's happiness but also to give a legal acceptance to his mother in society which mayb he dint say it from his mouth but his dialogue to Bua ji that Radha is my mother ,so watch out before u say any nonsense said it all Approve

Anyways I can clearly see a divide in the family now with Pankaj-Vidhi , Pratik-Paridi and Bua on one side while AarYa will b on another side of the fence post this punarvivah of SP-Radha and mayb thats why the new symbolic promo shows all r wearing a mask and protesting the punarvivah while its only AarYa who r taking SP-Radha to the mandap OuchOuch... I do see AKash hving fun with this divide and rule policy while Ishita continues to b Lady Mcbeth Ermm...

Overall today I m feeling a bit relieved because CVs indirectly sort of justified why Yash-Aart in such hurry to give this punarvivah even though SP-Radha themselves r not convinced about it ... I got the answer today .. Yash wants to give proper security and respect to his biological mother too along with his father's happiness ... He mayb wrong still but I find his decision human here because its only natural to see your biological parents together staying under one roof in a secure environment Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ratnaprabhashrimsleePopo.disha_rajdevnirmalac99AniSweetyDMKJ_VBsallybabyChitra_11Saraliciousgafulu14Angel_Luv

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Gr8 analysis Jyo..

I believe what yash is doing for his mother...is not only justice...and also as a son..his duty to give his mom a symbol..She has to be a part of scindia..

Coming to Ishita..acts..i dont pity her too..Yes what yash did is not right..But she has to change akash..but never..she has no patience..Having lust for another man...that too her husband brother..I dunno what to say

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06gafulu14

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
gr8 analysis, but yash feel pain for bauji more , npv 4 sp 1st
2nd 4 radha coze she understand sp very well n no demand she has from sp thats why

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anithu

Gr8 analysis Jyo..

I believe what yash is doing for his mother...is not only justice...and also as a son..his duty to give his mom a symbol..She has to be a part of scindia..

Coming to Ishita..acts..i dont pity her too..Yes what yash did is not right..But she has to change akash..but never..she has no patience..Having lust for another man...that too her husband brother..I dunno what to say

Yess I agree that Yash is doing his duties as a son towards both his mother and father and this is where he is rushing with it all  because he wants to give a secure shelter to his mother ...
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gafulu14

gr8 analysis, but yash feel pain for bauji more , npv 4 sp 1st
2nd 4 radha coze she understand sp very well n no demand she has from sp thats why

Yess his first priority is his father's happiness for sure .. then comes his mother's security and other stuffs Embarrassed
sallybaby IF-Rockerz
sallybaby
sallybaby

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
wonderful analysis jyo
i agree with you!

Edited by sallybaby - 08 April 2013 at 1:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

ratnaprabhashri Senior Member
ratnaprabhashri
ratnaprabhashri

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I had no problem with sp pv but i had put the same question on that very day when yash was so adamant to remarry sp with radha is it because radha is yashmother and somewhere he fells the pain of being illegitmate and would yash had rushed for this marriage if radha was akash mother instead of his  but verysorry to say that in this forum one has to speak just in favour of yash and aarti behaviour and if their beh is question or something or as i felt that yash and aarti  does anything that benefits them or  I would be more precise that most often i felt aarti and now yash behaviour more selfish that when it comes to their happiness or decision they never take decision  but many ppl  felt that what i felt regarding sp pv is somithing like frustration or old school thinking etc than atlest seeing todays epad atleast the question arised in your mind actually i wanted all the other clan of scindia to ask this question when yash was giving the reason why he want this sp pv when radha left sm but knowing the cv verywell they just show what some ppl want and never show what general public might think 
VashH IF-Dazzler
VashH
VashH

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Yash has the greatest respect for parents . His duties are always his first priority .. Be it as a son .. husband .. father or brother. I think it will be unfair to question his motives here . We can only assume his answer but in reality we cannot judge without facts . Of course it's his mother .. But it's not his duty to question her but to help her as a son because Yash knows the true meaning of love. When you love someone you could never bear to see them unhappy . Yash wants his father to have peace in his life and should never want for the love and affection he just lost . Yash parents didn't have to teach him how to live .. He watched them live and learned . Experience is the best teachers . Yash knew Aarti was right for him that rainy night when he walked her home and saw her with her son . He knows Radha is right for SP because he saw the attention she gave to him without asking for anything in return . I know if Radha was a stranger the circumstances will be different but sometimes the answers to our problems are in front of us but because of our negative thoughts and selfishness we don't see it .

Go to top