India-Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Ajab CVs ki Gazaab soch!!

Ramisaa IF-Dazzler
Ramisaa
Ramisaa

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
For da past few days i've been seeing many posts where everyone is asking da CVs to focus on VIBUL but  to all dos ppl i just want to ask one thing...

do u actually think da CVs will listen to us??? Do u actually think dey hv dis much brain in dere head?? no babes its totally full of crap !!! If Cvs had dat sense dey wud hv understood it long time back when da trps had raised slightly bcaz dat week was full of vibul scenes...I really dnt knw why do ppl consider Balaji to be a great tv production i mean duz dis PH brings ANYTHING new??? ANYTHING???? Haar serial mein vo hi ghisa pita saas-bahu, bhabi-nanad, sautan story nth new!!!! I guess in BT's history dere had been only 3 luv storys out of sooo many shows one is prerna-anurag, ram-priya and  manav-archana but 3 of  da shows gradually shifted to saas-bahu drma rather den luv story. If da CVs wud hv considered Viewers choice abit and wud hv focused on Vibul or da new generation rather den da Mona-Anushka luv story den show baandh karne ki nobaat hi nahi ati. Angry

But Balaji tou apni marzi ki malik hain vo viewers ki kyun sunege??? i guess dats da reason why today balaji is left wid only 3 shows kyunki vo soch tou hain ke viewers abi bhi kyunki aur kahaani jaisei serials chahte hain but whoz gonna tell dem dat da gen has changed.

Mujhe iss show ki off jane mein koyin gaam nahi caz i hate balaji serials da only reason i used to luv dis serial and i m upset dat its going off-air is my fav VIBUL. Day DreamingAfter IPKKND ended, after Arshi if i cud find dat magical chemistry in any couple den dats Vibul.Clap i sooo wish sum other production house casts Sargun-Mohit in dere show...i so wish sum other producer notices dat charm and dat magic in dis wonderful couple and casts dem freshly. And i am pretty sure dat if da story line is good dis two are gonna rock and bring high trps to da show taab shayaad CVs ko paata chalega ki vo kya kaar saakte the aur unhone kya iya Angry

if i ve have offended any Balaji fan den i m really sorry!! Smile

VB's note: Edited the word in bold as it was direct bashing for CV's

Edited by swethasyam08 - 09 April 2013 at 1:04pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ILuvAshaNegirajeswari_rcTaniya20--Saina--

rajeswari_rc Groupbie
rajeswari_rc
rajeswari_rc

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
totally agree with you..you know what i have just started watching the serial just for vibul...mohit-sargun chemistry is amazing!!
Ramisaa IF-Dazzler
Ramisaa
Ramisaa

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
ikr?? ii so want sumone to cast dem freshly as da main lead 
--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
I know yaar ..I FF almost 3/4th of the show and just watch for ViBu scenes which are less.

Is it true that it is goin off air ??
why they keep showing the same revenge track yaar ..they have fab lead pair (mohit and sargun) whose chemistry is just out of the world. Why can't they focus on them and bring the much needed freshness to the story.

what is the point of taking a leap in the story if they want to show the same old revenge drama?

Ramisaa IF-Dazzler
Ramisaa
Ramisaa

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Saina--

I know yaar ..I FF almost 3/4th of the show and just watch for ViBu scenes which are less.

why they keep showing the same revenge track yaar ..they have fab lead pair (mohit and sargun) whose chemistry is just out of the world. Why can't they focus on them and bring the much needed freshness to the story.

what is the point of taking a leap in the story if they want to show the same old revenge drama?

yup it is... Sony has no other choice left all da other shows are new cnt replace dem.

Caz its BALAJI da great Ekta mata luvs drama Wacko
i really wish if i cud just call da CVs team and ask dem to look at da gem dey hv got which dey arae ignoring sooo badly Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina--

ILuvAshaNegi Groupbie
ILuvAshaNegi
ILuvAshaNegi

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
she ruins jodis like my fav ArVi from PRAngry
--Saina-- IF-Rockerz
--Saina--
--Saina--

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsArnavSingh

Originally posted by --Saina--

yup it is... Sony has no other choice left all da other shows are new cnt replace dem.

Caz its BALAJI da great Ekta mata luvs drama Wacko
i really wish if i cud just call da CVs team and ask dem to look at da gem dey hv got which dey arae ignoring sooo badly Cry
but 0.9 is still not bad TRP init ? . oh how i wish it is just a rumor..the love story hasn't even started and the show is ready to end Shocked.NahiiiCry

Ramisaa

Ramisaa IF-Dazzler
Ramisaa
Ramisaa

Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILuvAshaNegi

she ruins jodis like my fav ArVi from PRAngry

is dat sth new??? Dead dnt u remember what she had done to prerna-anurag?? 

i just sooo hate balaji always goes for immense drama dnt knw why ...shyaad Ekta yeh saab chise dekh dekh kar hi bari huyi hain isiliye usei yeh saab drama zyaada pasand hai LOL

--Saina--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index