Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-B.N.K- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kenny_Arhi

wo tujhey stalk karti hain kya🀣

Anyway ignore kar ussey...that was another show on which u disagreed...doesn't mean wo tujhsey iss forum mein rudely baat kare!

But seriously how the hell does she remember that its you...u changed ur name and pic😲😲

i dont know ... but thats the first "i m smart " post of her i commented but dude if she was my frn ignorance could have been the worse thing to do but since she is not my present will irritate her .. n making weird n sarcastic comment is my speciality .πŸ˜‰

it happens like zee was there the other day saying ow doog gautam is .. i made a sarcastic comment ... coz i hate her πŸ˜ƒ

-B.N.K- thumbnail
Originally posted by: saishasingh

Is anyone close to r** here?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

she was my twitter buddy ... she is such a manipulative b***** ... i blocked her n key gaanga me feek di πŸ˜ƒ... i saw here the other day on tan tan forum ...saying how good farhan is 🀣

candykrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -B.N.K-

i dont know ... but thats the first "i m smart " post of her i commented but dude if she was my frn ignorance could have been the worse thing to do but since she is not my present will irritate her .. n making weird n sarcastic comment is my speciality .πŸ˜‰

it happens like zee was there the other day saying ow doog gautam is .. i made a sarcastic comment ... coz i hate her πŸ˜ƒ

Zee?πŸ˜† bohot yaad aa rahi hai usski abπŸ˜†
-B.N.K- thumbnail
Originally posted by: 123sarun

Haan zabrdasti byeee adi 😭 😭

@adi ... kuch toh karne hai is nazuk kavu ki

@kavu ak din samjhe gi tu sab teri vale ki lite tha 😭😭😭
CrazyBarunian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jab tak rahega smose m aalu tu meri banke rahegi ooo shalu πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Lol...poor her thenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Zee ji is making appearance again now!🀣
Gosh i hate her as well😳
CrazyBarunian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@adi ... kuch toh karne hai is nazuk kavu ki

@kavu ak din samjhe gi tu sab teri vale ki lite tha 😭😭😭

Kya kroge tum dono mere liye? 😲
-B.N.K- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kenny_Arhi

Lol...poor her thenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Zee ji is making appearance again now!🀣
Gosh i hate her as well😳

but the prb is she is THE POPULAR kid there ... n if i say anything to her entire forum starts to hate me πŸ˜•

n pee is loving the shw πŸ˜†

candykrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

she was my twitter buddy ... she is such a manipulative b***** ... i blocked her n key gaanga me feek di πŸ˜ƒ... i saw here the other day on tan tan forum ...saying how good farhan is 🀣

she is in my buddy list here... πŸ˜† kamini ek baar mujhe black mail kiya ke mein usski har post pe comment karun warna woh mujhe apne buddy list se nikaal de giπŸ˜† par mein ne kabhi uski post pe reply nahi kiya🀣 
-B.N.K- thumbnail
Originally posted by: 123sarun

Kya kroge tum dono mere liye? 😲

dek nahi raha  ... tujhe ak gande ghaar ke hairy admi ki saath vida kaar rahi hoon 😭😭😭