muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hain blue!!!
He really knows how to woo her
Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Maan is so cute...wow Geet is really strong...oh god i would have jumped on him a long time back...i think i couldn't bear that for a whole week...so thumps up Geet...but he deserves it...he hurt badly and he should suffer a little...oh i am waiting for the reaction of Geet once she finds out who the MD of KC is...thx great update
itzzdmg thumbnail
Awesome update silent treatment with luch at
Different places everyday. I have a feeling that's Geets boss is maan. Last part
Seems interesting where will he take her after picking her up. How will he make her talk is interesting issue cuz it's gonna b fun to see maan doing funny stuff to make geet talk.
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I love this Maan! So fun to read. I can't wait to read more! Thanks for the update! 
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg ...poor maan...he is doing so many things to woo her...seduce her...manofy her...may b doing all things...n really they bcome vice versa...cuddling wth her during sleeping on a vest n track pant...towel aftr bath...romance in kitchen...blue shirt...everytime touching touching...lunch...gd bye kiss n hug...claim her in front of his staff...ye jhalli geet starting work for KC n its MD n still doesnt know who is th MD of this company...whn maan will claim her in front of whole world...want a  deep lip kiss in front of sameera...lvd th update so so so mch...
krndr thumbnail
nice part
so Maan is getting silent treatement from Geet
lol shades of blue shirt over a week
gr8 going Maan
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update and I really mean it.The fact that Maan changed into Geet and Geet to Maan is jst so amazing.The little things Maan is doing to manaofy Geet and the way she is getting used to His love is superb.

And I loved the last line where Geet said-'Nahi,husband'

Gr8 part.
pingu.tingu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally their relation is moving like real husband and wife or more life boy friend n girl friend :p ...awesome update loved it